Saturday, April 19, 2014

"How long must I climb"




There has been at least one other time I wanted to stop and make a note but I did not. For example, I have had to give a lot of thought to that blog post I made of that real experience from years ago when I lived at Vermont Inn-Apartments and jumping out of bed from a nap and of how that security guard nearby opened the door for me and of how that later reminded me of that 2000 film "Unbreakable."

There is a subtlety here.

There is a need for subtlety that improves the level of imagination.

Watching this DVD there are distinctive similarities to details from my experiences in the past twenty fours that are not documented in my blog.

In the past couple days I have been giving a lot more thought to my documented notions about my so-called 'time-traveler effect' and my so-called 'counter-paradox effect.'

What I observe now watching this DVD illustrates both notions.

My so-called time-traveler effect is about how very real people alter my very real environment based on information I will someday from this present day transfer to a date on the calendar that has already the passed.

My so-called counter-paradox effect is about the thoughts have to form in my human being mind. I can never possibly kill my grandfather because I will always love my grandfather.

So I wrote all the text above because that was going to be my "see I told you so note" about how I correctly predicted the ending of the DVD, which I still have not yet observed.

Instead I decided to post it now in this note because the video I am watching makes it SO GODDAMNED OBVIOUS *again* that this not reality. You only have to read the news in the past day to see that was crystal clarity.

So that that just reinforces the notion I am one of more than one. There are more people out there.

So the source of my continued frustration must be the others who won't wake up.

I have already documented here so many of those important notions of that plot of that film.

I thought of the title only in the last few seconds as I desperately tried to think of something for a title frustrated again at wasting so much time on these notes.
















































JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 4, 2006 3:12:00 PM

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 5/4/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


When I woke up, I heard lyrics from that song:

Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 May 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:30 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014