Saturday, April 19, 2014

Nope.




No, it didn't end decisively.

'Decisive' is a concept in my mind.

There was no decisive ending in terms of the conditions I had anticipated.

That means I did not know how it would end.

You don't know the precise details of how I was expecting it to end.

I did start having my doubts at some point but I did not describe those doubts.

I did not describe any general doubts.

I do not describe here how I thought the plot was going to cover those bases, so to speak, professionally.

Regardless, the ending was not what I anticipated.

And I think I like it better.

And I wrote all this text before I crafted the rest of this note. This rest of this note was crafted before I started watching the ending of the DVD.

But now I have the DVD credits rolling in the background and there is the music playing with the vocals and I wish they played more that music and vocals.

And oh yeah, during that last part I had suddenly that feeling again that I had dreamed something similar last night while sleeping, something about the oxygen.

Anyway, the rest of this note I had constructed from a previous post and there was something that made me think of it again as I watched the DVD and that was before I wrote all the text above in this post.

Some people out there know precisely what this means. The rest of you would have to do your homework.










From 2/21/1950 ( premiere US film "Captain Carey, U.S.A." ) To 7/22/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske announced as police chief Seattle ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) To 7/22/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske announced as police chief Seattle ) is 8784 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/20/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 8784 days



From 10/28/1949 ( premiere US film "Deputy Marshal" ) To 7/22/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske announced as police chief Seattle ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 2/16/1946 ( premiere US film "Moon Over Montana" ) To 7/22/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske announced as police chief Seattle ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 3/1/1962 ( the ticker-tape parade for John Glenn in New York City ) To 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 12681 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/2000 ( Gil Kerlikowske announced as police chief Seattle ) is 12681 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/deputy-marshal.html ]



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000723&slug=4033229

The Seattle Times


Sunday, July 23, 2000


City's leaders say they're pleased with mayor's decision

By Beth Kaiman, Anne Koch

Seattle Times staff reporters

City leaders praised Gil Kerlikowske as the most polished and experienced choice for Seattle's new police chief - and the best communicator - among the three finalists.

While his selection by Mayor Paul Schell was greeted yesterday with a range of enthusiasm, community leaders and City Council members who will deal with him were mostly united in their support.

"He is very level-headed but also had the right sensitivities to the minority community," said Councilman Nick Licata.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


LAFORGE: I've tried to reconstruct the intermix chamber from what I remember at school. Tell me if I got it right.

COCHRANE: School? You learned about this in school?

LAFORGE: Oh yeah. 'Basic Warp Design' is a required course at the Academy. The first chapter is called 'Zefram Cochrane'.

COCHRANE: Well, it looks like you got it right.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:28 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014