Monday, April 14, 2014

Invisible memory




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:40:20 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: manipulate

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
[This reminds me of something I told a doctor in the VA. He was relating something to me about Freud. I commented about the difference between invention and discovery. My basic understanding of Freud is that you can't really prove anything he said. It's sort of like astrology, in the sense that it shapes the way people perceive the universe. Essentially people see things they want to see them and discard the stuff they don't want to see.]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_School

The Nancy School was an early French school of psychotherapy founded in 1866 by Ambroise-Auguste Liébault in the city of Nancy. Hypnosis played a great part in the treatment methodology. Ambroise-Auguste Liebeault suggested in a monotonous but penetrating a tone they feel better with suggestions regarding health, digestion, circulation, coughing, etc. He had 100's of cures. He was follower of the theory of Abbé Faria. A professor from the University of Nancy, Hippolyte Bernheim arrived to expose him and instead was convinced. Hippolyte Bernhiem conducted much research into this subject. Prior to Sigmund Freud, Suggestion was the only known method of psychotherapy. This was used extensively with good results. Bernheim joined Liebeault and they conducted a clinic together. In 20 years, they treated over 30,000 patients together with suggestions under hypnosis. They had such amazing success that doctors from all over Europe came to study under them, including Emile Coue and Sigmund Freud . The Nancy school was based on psychology and verbal suggestion using light hypnosis with no amnesia effect.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_School"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:53 AM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Sunday 07 July 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/speed-racer.html


Speed racer



Somewhere I was writing about my memory of Monaco in 1990 and of how I was disappointed that we arrived in port too late to see the Grand Prix race. All the road barricades and stuff was still up. We must have just missed it.

But then that must have been something else, some other race. I don't now recall.

Yeah, and Brazil. That would explain a lot of unexplained thoughts I have had for a very long time.

Monaco was the last port I visited when I was still assigned to the USS Wainwright CG 28 and I left the ship there for an airplane flight back to the United States. The ship continued its deployment and I was onboard for most of the deployment to the Mediterranean Sea. I am trying to rack my brain, while not over-concentrating, on the period of time from late July 1989 through the end of the year before I left the ship. I have been thinking she told me to play dumb when I returned to the real world in July 1989. I have been trying to recall specific details but I have begun to suspect that I was being administered the security drug during the time-frame so any possible memory I could regain is going to be hard to reacquire. I can visualize still to a certain degree the ports we were at during that deployment in late 1989.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 July 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/hawaii-five-0/hoi-hou-3023896/

tv.com


Hawaii Five-0 Season 4 Episode 18

Ho'i Hou

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 4/4/14










http://h50-ohanahh.livejournal.com/63818.html

LiVEJOURNAL


4×18 Ho’i Hou


Steve confronts the CIA dude about the grave in Cambodia. Surprisingly, he doesn’t want to tell Steve anything, and says it would be the biggest mistake of Steve’s life if he keeps pursuing this. However, he agrees to meet with Steve later.










http://h50-ohanahh.livejournal.com/63818.html

LiVEJOURNAL


4×18 Ho’i Hou


Steve leaves the get-together to keep his appointment with the CIA dude (who I have just discovered is named Sam Conners!). He apparently has to drive all the way to California for the meeting, though, because it is full dark by the time he arrives. But guess what? All he finds is an empty office with an active phone that rings while he’s there.

Caller: You need to walk away.

Steve: Who is this? Where’s Sam?

Caller: Agent Conners doesn’t exist. The casket in Cambodia doesn’t exist.

Steve: You think making an agent disappear and cleaning up that mess in that field is going to stop me?

Caller hangs up.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:27 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 14 April 2014