Saturday, April 12, 2014

Goddamn what a brilliant United States national media circus this is.




To paraphrase Edward G. Robinson's "John Triton" that you might someday read about in a report I file someday with the DOD IG "I'd become a sort of a reverse O.J."

AND THEN I READ MORE AS I CONSTRUCT THIS POST FORMED OF COMPLEX NOTIONS AND WHAT THE FUCK!!!

How could I possibly have become so crazy?

I was beyond crazy just a few short couple years ago.

I have never before had problems with mental illness in my life. Nothing explains this.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Damn I just realized this is comparable to when I couldn't get my future ex-wife to leave my house. This is a lot like that, only about a trillion times worse. When was that? 91 or 92? It wasn't long after I got out of the navy. I remember how much I wanted to get a place of my own and have some privacy. And she just would not leave when I wanted her to leave. I even got to the point of trying to call the police but she kept unplugging the phone. One time later she sat on my car so I couldn't drive off. One time I tried carrying her outside but she was a lot stronger than she looked and it would have been impossible to carry her out without hurting her so I gave up trying. I remember tricking her into going outside, I threw a picture of her out into the woods and she went out after it. God I don't miss any of that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
And I think back to that time.....it's like I've been on autopilot all these years. That seems like yesterday. There's a lot of stuff I've done over these past 15 years or so to try to improve my lot in life, but when I really look back to that time, it almost feels like there is a blank spot to it, I can't yet describe it like I want to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Opera 2006


Something nags at my mind about the sequence of events of the actual strike as described in the book. I am wondering if the reality is also detailed in the movie Flight Of The Intruder. I wonder if I realized I would miss the target so I flew over it, gave the other aircraft time to make their approach, which really would have been just a few seconds of delay, then I did the backflip, and dropped my bombs after Ramon made his pass.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/1/2006 10:07 PM
I think I’ll give moving out to Spokane another try. Maybe Montana. I’ll miss Ironman triathlons. There will never be another triathlon in my future at this point. It also sucks that everyone in the world is aware of my plans and my plans to make plans on where to go to try to live with all this madness that surrounds me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 3:43 PM
In some ways, I am glad this hasn’t ended yet. It has to be this way. There is a plan and I have been fulfilling my role, even though I have only recently began to realize that I was even part of something bigger. Still don’t know what it is. I miss my family, but I am glad they haven’t pulled me out. I have to see this through even though it has been very painful. It will all make more sense as time goes by.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 4:38 PM
Nothing has changed with my resignation though. How long do you have to endure being abused by so-called “friendlies” before they are prosecuted as non-friendlies?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/15/2006 4:23 PM
It takes a great deal of skill to miss with precision.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/21/07 4:54 AM
How I miss going out riding my Litespeed bicycle on that trail in Redmond. That 6-mile run I used to do along that trail; I miss that a lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 February 2007 excerpt ends]








































http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Full_Metal_Jacket.html


Full Metal Jacket


Hey, photographer!
Want to take a good picture?
Take this.
This...is my bro.
This is his party.
He's the guest of honor.
Today is his birthday.
Happy birthday, zipperhead!
I will never forget this day.
The day I came to Hue city|and fought one million N.V.A. gooks.
I really love the little Commie bastards.
These enemy grunts are as hard|as slant-eyed drill instructors.
These are great days we're living!
We are jolly green giants,|walking the earth with guns.
These people we wasted here today...
...are the finest people we will ever know.
Once we rotate back to the world, we'll|miss not having anyone worth shooting.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: THEDA

Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 5:33:50 AM

Subject: Re:


I certainly do not want to discount anyone that wants to be a friend.

I don't know what you know.

I was thinking recently with a certain level of new awareness about when I was in Antlers in 1999 . I was thinking recently, especially in the context of my memory from that time of when I first saw and spoke to him, that most or all of you knew that I am not really this person I cannot shake off in my mind. I still exist as Kerry Burgess but I also have a new understanding, or I think I do, that I am a different version of Kerry Burgess. A lot of details I know in my mind about Kerry Burgess are literal, but then a lot of it is fiction. It is part of a fiction I created before 1998 to create a completely new identity. Today I started thinking that even the military records I have with Kerry Burgess printed on the forms have significant details that were fabricated so that technically, I was not even revealing classified information, if that information even was classified. So anyway, I am very confused but yet I feel comfortable in trying to sort all this out in mind.

But then, I am also very annoyed.

You see, everything going on around me is because of some kind of pre-court martial because I did not allow Seattle and King County to be destroyed with strategic nuclear weapons as a pre-emptive strike because we had a reasonable suspicion that this is the place where it all started. I felt as though our defense forces would stop - and should have stopped - the 9/11/2001 attacks and so what would then be the point of pre-emptively destroying this area and killing a million or so people.

So, I don't know. I don't know what you know. Maybe you know the real Kerry Burgess was killed in a aircraft crash in 1994 as another attack on me by the terrorists that are entrenched here where I am posted now to watch them. Maybe I told you in the past to never even tell me under direct questioning what you knew before I assumed this identity in 1998.

I am thinking this through now and writing to you about it because I am thinking that if you did not know any of this until now then you might be trying to hold on to the past and that past is dead. I struggle with it now because I don't even know the truth and I am struggling to put it all back together now as I remain under duress here behind the enemy lines of the insurrection against the United States that I have worked for decades to prevent.

So, anyway, maybe this is more for me than about trying to explain anything to you about something that is a puzzle in my mind. I am never going to get to leave this place but there is just something about all this that I have to figure out so that I can finish whatever it is I am here to do. These people here are irredeemable. There is no honesty or human decency or anything here that is worth protecting. There is nothing but hate and spite and evil to these people and the world is better off without these people.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 September 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/21/10 4:20 AM
I think Bill Paxton's character is supposed to have some kind of bearing on the real Kerry Burgess in the 1990 film "Navy Seals." His character is an MM2 while Kerry Burgess left the US Navy as an FC2 but, if I am not mistaken, Kevin Burgess was a nuclear-qualified Machinist Mate during his time in the USN. Don't know what his final rank was.

I think there is also something humorous about how Bill Paxton is a sniper considering my "memory" of Kerry Burgess is that he was not a very good marksman, although that could have changed because he was later trained on marksmanship.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/21/10 4:24 AM
I was also going to note that, while the ribbons are different, I think that is same number, as he is wearing in the bar scene at 01:14, as a photo I remember of Kerry Burgess in his dress blue uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 June 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:10 PM Sunday, November 07, 2010


No wonder Patty Murray is so terrified because Kerry Burgess was a Deputy US Marshal. She is 100% complicit in his murder and that will never change.





Her full complicity in the murder of Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess will never change in the eyes of the court.

Patty Murray is an active fugitive from United States of America federal justice.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:20 AM Monday, November 08, 2010


This must be the real world equivalent of "V'Ger" talking to me through my dreams and through my thoughts process when awake.





I awoke from a long nap and the dream I had before waking is intriguing. The dream is fading but I have been wondering if the dialog in the dream is a clue to details in my journal. The closest I found after a quick search is listed below. That scene though is completely unassociated with the scene I saw in my dream, I thought after my search results brought it up. It is consistent with some details in the dream though, the first is the vague beginning where I had been extremely drunk one night and then the next night is the time of the last part of the dream. The dream is fading now but I recall that I was on the Microsoft campus, which actually seemed to be that Microsoft facility in Issaquah where I worked and the buildings on the outside were similar but the buildings seemed to have a different purpose or at least the areas I was in during the dream. In that vague beginning there were a place that served alcohol and I am certain where that place would be located in reality but then there seemed to be police coming the next night because another group of people were causing too much of a public ruckus. I was sitting someplace nearby and I seemed to be writing to my mother in email that I had stopped in there and I had only drank one margarita and I was having trouble remembering how to spell that word correctly. Then I was over in the next building which seemed to be the one I had worked in reality and that seemed to be some kind of large game room or some kind of recreational area and I was walking through there and I overhead a woman talking on the telephone as she sat on a seat next to the wall. I forget the precise wording but she said "I have come to a decision" or "I have made a decision" and I have a sense she was talking to a young daughter or young sister and that decision was that she was going to take her with her when some kind of evacuation order was given. I was intrigued by that comment and so, while I was walking towards a specific destination, I decided to loop around through some other doorways and hallways so that I would walk in front of her because when I overheard her talking I could only see the back of her head and I didn't know who she was. I walked around to do that I was very aware that surveillance cameras in the ceiling were watching me all the time and I was very aware that surveillance would see me as I identified that woman. I was also very obviously walking out of my way as I did that. I walked in front of her and I only made a quick glance and then I kept walking and I made another loop around to look at her again but she was gone and there was a guy sitting there in that place she had been and that is very vague now but as I try to remember I am left with the sense that he was a zombie but that is only based on the expression on his face. I don't remember the precise steps I took after that but then I was at another point in that building and I saw that woman again and she was going into another room and I sat down at a table outside that room and in the hallway and she said something to me that I do not now remember and I think she chuckled because I was not looking at her as she spoke as she might have thought I was trying to talk to her and then I think I said something but she had already turned away and then she came out of the room and over to where I was sitting and she might have made some more comments that I have now forgotten. She said something about how I had made the "atmosphere" for them. There are other details she said but that was the last thing she said. I cannot recall if this happened in the dream or just after I awoke but I said that my name was 'Kerry' and I extended my hand and she responded that she thought my name is 'Tom.' I am not certain of the sequence, as to whether this scene was the very last or had happened shortly before all that but I was walking through a hallway and something about the title on a newspaper caught my eye and I forget now any of the text but I think it was something to do with 'Miami.' I also had a brief glimpse of that actor who portrayed the Iraqi on the "Lost" television series and there was also some kind of large color print image that was consistent with that dialog by that woman and that image is very vague now but it seemed to be some kind of diagram about the main components of some kind of habitation design. After I awoke, I wondered if that woman represents some kind of non-human super intelligence that is communicating to me.

I had even been writing something in that dream about doughnuts but I do not know why I was writing about doughnuts.

Maybe I am not the real Kerry Burgess or the real Tom Reagan but I am now God and I am in a composite version of the body of Kerry Burgess who was the clone of Tom Reagan.

I am not in this actual fight because I am here only to judge and I am here in Seattle because I am here to judge the wicked and Seattle is infested with the wicked.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 November 2010 excerpt ends]









































http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Full_Metal_Jacket.html

Full Metal Jacket


I wanted to see exotic Vietnam...
...the jewel of Southeast Asia.
I wanted to meet...
...interesting people of an ancient culture|and kill them.
I wanted to be the first kid on my block|to get a confirmed kill.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Back_To_The_Future_1.html


Back To The Future


Mother?
With Marty's parents out of town...
...don't you think he ought to spend the night?
After all, Dad almost killed him with the car.
That's true, Marty.
I think you should spend the night. I think you're our responsibility.










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) To 6/28/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Remarks on the United States Supreme Court Ruling on the Affordable Care Act" and all Barack Obama activity ) is 7833 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/14/1987 ( the Dinger massacre in Ashdown Arkansas ) is 7833 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 6/28/2012 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - Barack Obama "Remarks on the United States Supreme Court Ruling on the Affordable Care Act" and all Barack Obama activity ) is 7833 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/14/1987 ( the Dinger massacre in Ashdown Arkansas ) is 7833 days





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=101087


Barack Obama [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


521 - Remarks on the United States Supreme Court Ruling on the Affordable Care Act

June 28, 2012

Good afternoon. Earlier today the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act—the name of the health care reform we passed 2 years ago. In doing so, they've reaffirmed a fundamental principle that here in America, in the wealthiest nation on Earth, no illness or accident should lead to any family's financial ruin.










http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1987/AWOL-Marine-Charged-in-Deaths-of-Parents-Brother/id-22fb448f8c9d9d8ded24c52e9cc40dde


AP News Archive


AWOL MARINE CHARGED IN DEATHS OF PARENTS, BROTHER

AP , Associated Press

AP NEWS ARCHIVE Apr. 15, 1987 11:46 AM ET

ASHDOWN, ARK. ASHDOWN, Ark. (AP) _ A 21-year-old man who was absent without leave from the Marine Corps has been charged with capital murder in the shooting deaths of his parents and younger brother, whose bodies were found in their fire-gutted home, authorities say.

Marine Cpl. Thomas Dewayne Dinger was arrested about 1:20 a.m. today when he showed up at the house on foot, wearing a backpack and carrying a fishing rod, said Prosecutor Jim Bob Steel.

State police and Little River County deputies were at the house three miles south of Ashdown because members of the Ashdown Volunteer Fire Department had discovered three bodies when they responded to a fire call late Tuesday, Sheriff Dallas Keller said.

The sheriff identified those killed as James Thomas Dinger, 41; his wife, Shirley Dinger, about 40; and their 14-year-old son, Brian Dinger.

According to Keller, Dinger told police his younger brother was shot first, in a bedroom, with a .22-caliber pistol, and then Mrs. Dinger was shot with the pistol. Their bodies were found inside the house.

The sheriff said the senior Dinger was wounded with a shotgun outside the house as he arrived home from work for a painting contractor, and then was shot several times with the pistol.

An empty gasoline can was found atop the 14-year-old's body in the bedroom, the sheriff said, adding the house had apparently been set afire shortly after the elder Dinger was shot.

Steel said Dinger was being held in the county jail at Ashdown, and an arraignment was scheduled today.

Neither Steel nor Keller knew where Dinger had been stationed with the Marine Corps. Officials said he had been AWOL for about 10 days.

Steel said Dinger told authorities he had been planning to leave home yesterday and turn himself in to Marine officials.

''We figure the argument was over him leaving,'' Keller said. ''His daddy said he was going back.''










From 9/21/1947 ( Stephen King ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 8861 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/5/1990 ( Barack Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review ) is 8861 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-flying-doctor-of-kenya.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-flying-doctor-of-kenya.html ]


http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-02-07/news/9001110408_1_ann-dunham-chicago-housing-authority-barack-obama

Chicago Tribune


Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review

February 07, 1990 By Michael J. Ybarra.


Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position.

For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done.``

As executive director of the Developing Communities Project, he had attempted to persuade the residents of Altgeld Gardens to become more involved in their community. Obama worked for the Developing Communities Project for four years.

``I`ll never forget the amount of feeling he showed,`` recalled Johnnie Owens, who became the group`s director when Obama left for law school in 1988. ``He honestly evaluated his performance and made up his mind to do better.``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

On the Far South Side, battles were fought and won to get trees trimmed, garbage picked up and stop signs put up. Obama`s overriding goal was the empowerment of people.

``Unbelievable talent is not cultivated; a lot of time it`s crushed,``

Obama said. ``Over the long run, the way to improve the conditions in the cities and schools-to fight crime and drugs-is to work on the local level.``

To do that effectively, Obama said he wanted to know how the system works as only a lawyer can. To that end, he said he`ll spend a couple of years practicing law after graduation next year and then it`s most likely back to community organizing, maybe politics.

Probably back where he started.

``I`ll definitely be coming back to Chicago,`` he said. ``Chicago`s a great town . . . an ideal laboratory.``



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:08 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 12 April 2014