Monday, April 14, 2014

I completely forgot about this.




When did I last watch this DVD? I have had the disc for not that long. Quite possibly I have watched it only one time in the past few years since I got a copy of it. I think now that I referenced it many times before I purchased a copy of the DVD and I think now I have referenced it many times since then and I also think now of how I have considered many times watching it again but I could not bring myself to watch it again, as I struggled again many times today, because the production is so stupid. And I haven't even yet got to when "Walter Mitty" himself, you fanboys out there all know him, the poseur of posers himself, Will Smith The Fresh Butthole. You fanboys such as Ice Cube will read no truth here about your butt buddy Will Smith. You phoneys out there are so brain dead you have no identity for yourself you have to find an identity that rap-faggots tell you.

You're the bitch of Hollywood rap-faggots.

Just another faggot in the United States promoting the communists, that is Ice Cube and Will Smith The Fresh Butthole.

I doubt any of you are here now reading this truth.





















































http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


SPOCK: In this zinc-plated vacuum-tubed culture?

KIRK: Yes, well, it would pose an extremely complex problem in logic, Mister Spock. Excuse me. I sometimes expect too much of you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104257/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

A Few Good Men (1992)


Col. Jessep: *You want answers?*

Kaffee: *I want the truth!*

Col. Jessep: *You can’t handle the truth!*



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:03 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 14 April 2014