Saturday, April 19, 2014

The water's fine, Dilbert.




Yeah. "Beach bum". Another detail I noted only in the past day I attribute to my so-called 'counter-paradox effect".

And which parts of this note were crafted before I actually stopped to make this note? You can't tell. Well, okay, I will tell you. Only the title. Nice seque from my last blog post.

Other details are impossible for anyone to guess because I have not spoken - I have not said a single word to anyone - anyone since the fast food clerk - since then and I have not had a substantive conversation with any person in decades now. Some people who are following me remotely might find something familiar and some people seeing me walking along might look around and only if they are following every detail might see my point but I really doubt they are real much less imaginative. And there is also the possible fact that what I am thinking about now is an observation I made today about someone else's experiences but that became available to me only this past day so you can't even look at the datestamps to align with personal observations. That's a factor I have noted before.

Oh, and there's more I am thinking now about observing the past day. Not just 'beach' but also 'lake'.



































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:28 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 19 April 2014