Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Tom




Subtitles - for the most part - are a lot less important after a few episodes.

All that and a bucket too.

God my sleeping dreams are vivid. Not so much vivid as detailed. The details I see are very detailed. Imaginable. I cannot imagine why I would start seeing such details. I am almost 50 years old. Why now? If I am losing my mind due to my physical age then should not my sleeping dreams be more chaotic? Disturbing due to chaotic imagery? As my physical body falls apart should not my mind?










http://www.hulu.com/watch/494317

hulu


Survivors Episode 3





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1581228/releaseinfo

IMdb


Survivors (TV Series)

Episode #2.3 (2010)

Release Info

UK 2 February 2010










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1581228/quotes

IMDb


Survivors (TV Series)

Episode #2.3 (2010)

Quotes


Samantha Willis: Were you in prison before the outbreak?

Tom Price: Where's my solicitor?

Samantha Willis: Dead, I imagine.



































































































http://www.royal.gov.uk/ThecurrentRoyalFamily/TheCountessofWessex/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/April%202014/LN14DOGRICH1(388x340).jpg

Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester, Patron, Richard III Society, visits the "Richard III, Duke of Gloucester" Exhibition at Gloucester City Museum and Art Gallery, 19 March 2014.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


KIRK: Time we faced the unpleasant facts.

SPOCK: First, I believe we have about a week before McCoy arrives, but we can't be certain.

KIRK: Arrives where? Honolulu, Boise, San Diego? Why not Outer Mongolia, for that matter?

SPOCK: There is a theory. There could be some logic to the belief that time is fluid, like a river, with currents, eddies, backwash.

KIRK: And the same currents that swept McCoy to a certain time and place might sweep us there, too.

SPOCK: Unless that is true, Captain, we have no hope. Frustrating. Locked in here is the place and moment of his arrival, even the images of what he did.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/spies.html


COLDPLAY


"Spies"

I awake to find no peace of mind
I said, how do you live as a fugitive
Down here where I cannot see so clear
I said, what do I know
Show me the right way to go

And the spies came out of the water
But you're feeling so bad cos you know
But the spies hide out in every corner
But you can’t touch them no
Cos they’re all spies
They’re all spies

I awake to see that no one is free
We’re all fugitives
Look at the way we live
Down here I cannot sleep from fear no
I said which way do I turn
I forget everything I learned

But the spies came out of the water
But you’re feeling so bad cos you know
But the spies hide out in every corner,
But you can’t touch them no
Cos they’re all spies they’re all spies

And if we don’t hide here
They’re going to find us
If we don’t hide now
They’re going to catch us where we sleep
And if we don’t hide here
They’re going to find us

And the spies came out of the water
And you’re feeling so good cos you know
That those spies hide out in every corner
They can’t touch you no
Cos they’re just spies
They’re just spies


- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:24 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 09 April 2014