Sunday, April 06, 2014

"You got a plan?"




Somewhere in my blog I am thinking I wrote about this long ago. Several years ago I was watching on imdb.com for the first time the episodes from the television series "Jeremiah" and this was the same thing I was thinking then.

I paused the video I am watching today to search my journal but I have not found specifically what I was thinking I would find and I don't want to waste on this note no one will even read a few hours searching for something that none of you cattle will even think is important.

I close this note thinking again about the 2008 television miniseries "The Andromeda Strain" and of how I have started thinking every time I watch it of how in the opening scenes the kid on the motorcycle represents one particular United States military second lieutenant and of my interaction while I was a university professor and chief warrant officer United States Marines Corps circa 1991 and scouting around the Balkans and there was quite of a few of us United States Americans federal military there and the plan always - *always* - required me to inform the United States of America public about our activities.







































http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Ghosts_Of_Mars.html

Ghosts Of Mars


You got a plan B?





http://www.cswap.com/2000/O_Brother,_Where_Art_Thou?/cap/en/25fps/a/00_14

O Brother, Where Art Thou?


:15:00
How's this a plan?
How we gonna get a car?

:15:03
Sell that.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_(2004).html


Dawn Of The Dead


I hope you got a good plan.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi3149661977

IMDb


Title: Jeremiah Full Episode (The Long Road, Part 1)


00:05:19

Kurdy: Listen, listen, I'm sorry about your fish. I didn't know they were yours.


00:06:35

Kurdy: Wait a minute. Look, look. What the fuck! I said I was sorry! What are you - what are you going to do? Look, I said I was sorry, man. I said I was sorry!

Jeremiah: Next time, try asking.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:08 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 06 April 2014