Saturday, April 12, 2014

Huh?




I cannot but help to think I forgot a key component to my last blog post, the post dated at the end of the post as 9:03 AM today, which is self-explanatory as Pacific time.

Quite often do I have that feeling I forgot something more so today as I approach the consumption of close to 18 cans of Coors beer this morning after being awake for who knows how long but today I just cannot recall if there was something I forgot.

A brief scan of that last blog post doesn't remind me of anything specific. I also find myself thinking I forget now to include some specific in this blog post.

God I hate tomorrow.

Spokane somewhere just makes me more depressed now thinking how I loved this place ten years ago with my serious triathlon training but it's not their fault I have to think now looking around at sights that once filled me with such optimism.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:31 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 12 April 2014