Friday, April 04, 2014

Stanley & Ozzie




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October


If you try and get sleep,
the flight will go faster.
I can never sleep on a plane.
Turbulence.
Pardon?
Turbulence...
Solar radiation heats the Earth's crust,
warm air rises, cold airs descends.
Turbulence. I don't like that.
Oh. Well, try to sleep anyway.
Dr Ryan?
Jack, boy, get yourself in here.
Jesus! You look like hell.
Thank you very much, Admiral.
Want coffee?
I think I need some coffee.
I'm not going to ask you how your flight went.
When's the last time you got some sleep?
Oh, I don't know.
This thing's still on London time.
Milk and sugar?
Milk and sugar.
So how's Caroline?
Last time I saw her
was at your granddad's place in Maine, wasn't it?
She's fine. Sends you her best.
And Sally?
She's fine.
What is she now, 3?
Ah, no, she's a very precocious 5.
She announced to Caroline and I the other day
that her life would be considerably less lonely
if we were to buy her a baby brother.
But she decided it would be enough
if we were to buy one for Stanley.
Who's Stanley?













































http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October


What's important enough to get you on a plane
in the middle of the night?
British lntelligence obtained these pictures two days ago.
She's the Red October,
the latest typhoon class.
Big son of a bitch.
12 meters longer than the standard typhoon.
3 meters wider.
The captain's name is Ramius.
One of yours?
Yeah. I did his bio last year.
He's taken out the lead boat
in each new sub class for 10 years.
Fairly good political connections.
Trained most of their attack boat skippers.
The Russians call him Vilnius Nastavnic...
the Vilnius schoolmaster.
What are these doors?
Those doors, sir, are the problem.
I don't know what they are.
Neither do the British.
Perhaps our friends in Murmansk
have come up with something new.
With your permission, I'd like to show these to someone.
Do you know Skip Tyler?
Sub driver.
Was. Clipped by a drunk driver. Lost his leg.
He's teaching at the academy,
consulting for Navy labs.
Clearance?
Top secret or better.










http://en.titlesub.com/2001-a-space-odyssey


2001: A Space Odyssey


That was an excellent speech you gave us, Heywood.
It certainly was.
I'm sure it beefed up morale a hell of a lot.
Thanks, Ralph.
I want to say to both of you that I think you've done a wonderful job.
I appreciate the way you've handled this thing.
Well, the way we look at it, it's our job to do this thing the way you want it done.
And we're only too happy to be able to oblige.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hearsay

Dictionary.com


hearsay

unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: I pay no attention to hearsay.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October


Dr Petrov, report to my cabin immediately.
There's been a dreadful accident.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:47 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 04 April 2014