Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Nova Robotics




So that would seem to make sense.

If she was in college from 1982 to 1986. Or did she attend college 1980 to 1984? I started thinking of one of another girls who was older than I and that started talking to me during high school in Ashdown.

Ever since I started thinking of her back in the year 2007 and I started thinking about her film "Date with an Angel" I have thought consistently she had very short hair on her head in the film because of her real job in the medical field.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:24 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Wednesday 26 March 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/so-if-i-can-do-all-that-fantastic-stuff.html



So if I can do all that fantastic stuff then just imagine what she's capable of.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:09 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 30 March 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/03/hundred.html


Hundred



Whether I have ever watched this film before I don't know. I am indecisive about this production as I am about many films. I wonder if I have deliberately forgotten certain productions.

Conversely this production is just tremendously forgettable.

So what are *her* superpowers?

I know my powers: music, math, artillery.

What is *she* so incredible with?

Sure, complicated surgery, that's easy. There's something much greater.

I hate you all so much. I hate you all so damned much.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, March 24, 2006 2:04:11 PM


[This is pretty much the kind of treatment I received in the VA and before that at UW Medical Center. I like my doctor at UW. I don't remember her name, but I saw her again at the VA. I always felt good around her. That must be a good quality in a doctor.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34289

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences Commencement Ceremony

May 16th, 1987


When I hear about the can-do spirit of America's doctors in uniform, it reminds me of a story about a group of marines. I hope those of you in the other services will forgive me for telling this, but the get-it-done spirit applies to all of America's physicians in uniform. These marines had been sent to the Army airborne school for training. And came the day for the first jump, the training officer told them that the planes would come in at 1,500 feet, they would jump from the plane, hit the ground, and move south. The marines seemed a little disturbed by this, and they went into a huddle. Then one of them as a spokesman for the group went to the officer and asked couldn't the plane come in at 500 feet instead of 1,500? And the officer explained that if they took the plane in too low, it wouldn't give them time for the parachutes to open. And he said, "Oh, you mean we're wearing parachutes?" [Laughter]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Short Circuit (1986)


General Washburne: The only way to secure the peace, Senator, as I'm sure you know, is to be prepared. See, we can parachute these robot guys behind enemy lines. They hide out till the first strike blows over. Then each one is able to just carry a 25-megaton bomb right up the middle of Main Street Moscow - like the mailman bringing bad news.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 9:16 PM
from 8:00 PM 5 October 2010 to 1:00 AM 5 April 2011 is 4349 hours





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP006819110173&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201010052000&cn=107

excite

NCIS (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, October 5 8:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Short Fuse

The team investigates a bomb tech's guarded personal life after she is attacked.

Cast: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Cote De Pablo, David McCallum, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, Rocky Carroll Director(s): Leslie Libman Executive Producer(s): Donald P. Bellisario

Original Air Date: Oct 05, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 9:58 PM
From 4/6/1947 ( John Ratzenberger ) To 3/3/1959 ( ) is 4349 days





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001652


John Ratzenberger
Date of Birth: 6 April 1947

Superman (1978) .... Controller #1
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980) .... Major Derlin
"Cheers" .... Cliff Clavin (268 episodes, 1982-1993)





1978 film "Superman" DVD video:


Admiral: What's the hell's happening, Lieutenant?

Lieutenant (Controller #1): Trajectory malfunction, sir.

Admiral: Then abort.

Lieutenant (Controller #1): Yes, sir.

Function negative, sir.

Launch test observer: Can't you knock them down?

Lieutenant (Controller #1): Absolutely impossible, sir. They have the new B-20 low-level avoidance systems.

Admiral: Get me the Pentagon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 11:54 PM
I just noted in the television listings that the 1986 film "Short Circuit" will be broadcast on channel 697 AMCHD at 1:00 AM.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 12:33 AM
Next up is 1:00 AM and as I have already noted in the past half hour is the television broadcast of the 1986 film "Short Circuit."

At 9:16 PM in my notes I used my method to establish the target time of 1:00 AM for the time to listen to the song playing on FM 102.5 KZOK radio and to listen for details that seem associated with that "NCIS" episode "Short Fuse" which also includes the racketeering work of the anti-American international terrorist Paul Allen and the Seahawks stadium in Seattle Washington, as well as how the "Short Fuse" episode of "NCIS" features the bomb disposal technician standing on the top of the stairs in her house and shooting dead by gunfire the intruder in her house.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 1:00 AM
On FM 102.5 KZOK radio in Seattle Washington "Burning Down The House" is still playing having started about 12:57:00 AM.

It finishes and then about 1:00:35 AM the Rolling Stones are playing:


tried to take me upstairs for a ride

drink you off my mind

honty tonk women

honky tonk blues

she blew my nose then she blew my mind


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/short-circuit-script-transcript-sheedy.html


Short Circuit


I saw Number Five crash
trough a wall, grab the girl...
I think he was rescuing her...
crash trough another wall
and drive away.
It was screaming
her name.
Now, wait a minute.
If you're thinking what I'm
thinking you're thinking...
then you're thinking that
female chick is some sort of...
- super hacker or something.
- Sure. She's a super hacker.
First, she cracks
the Nova access code...
then, she deciphers
for the language...
I invented, all that
sitting in the bar.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34289

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences Commencement Ceremony

May 16th, 1987

Thank you all very much. And Secretary Weinberger, Chairman Olch, Dean Sanford, members of the graduating class, and ladies and gentlemen, I must tell you before I start how relieved I was when Dean Sanford told me that I was going to walk on after the procession. I thought that I was going to come in with the dean, and with his reputation, I'd been afraid that the good news was that we might perch on the backstage rafters and rappel in— [laughter] —and the bad news, that we'd jump from 10,000 feet. [Laughter] But it's a pleasure to be here to welcome you the graduates of this the West Point and Annapolis and Colorado Springs for physicians into your new profession as military and Public Health Service doctors.

You know, I hope you won't mind if I pause for a minute, but that reminds me of something. At my age, everything reminds you of something. [Laughter] People will be calling you doctor. And there are all kinds of doctors. I'm even one kind of doctor. Last week down at Tuskegee University, at the commencement there, I was awarded an honorary degree. I am a doctor of laws now. And I told them at that time that they had compounded a sense of guilt I had nursed for some 55 years, because I always was suspicious that the first degree I got, when I graduated from college, was honorary. [Laughter] You know, I was devoted to some other activities, such as football and swimming and campus dramatics. And I've often wondered, since, if I'd spent more time and worked harder as a student how far I might have gone. [Laughter]

But seriously, there's no doubt about what you, with your hard work, have accomplished. The British poet Robert Louis Stevenson, once said: "There are men and classes of men that stand out; the soldier and the sailor, not unfrequently, and the physician almost as a rule."










http://www.tv.com/shows/intelligence-2013/being-human-3016317/

tv.com


Intelligence Season 1 Episode 13

Being Human

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 31, 2014 on CBS

AIRED: 3/31/14


































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:39 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 01 April 2014