Saturday, September 28, 2019

Jesus Christ Superstar. 170. H.



I've been wondering about a scene from earlier tonight on Saturday Night Live.

For *you*, none of that ever means anything to *you* personally.

For me, there is something I need to think more about and to find.

That one woman who was the host of a parody of some Beltway talk-show I've never watched before. She was laughing uncontrollably, as though unscripted and spontaneous. I've been thinking of her final words. And the woman who appeared from off-camera a moment earlier.

The Hilarity.

After it as over I soon turned to reading a few more pages in a very long book I started recently, in no hurry to finish. I've found this to be the most intriguing book I have possibly ever read.

I have speculated before that there are plenty of other people out there in the real world right now who can relate to some of the more outlandish claims I am making about my present-day experiences.

But where the line's drawn is they are restricted from speaking out loud about it in public.

Not for the obvious reasons. Not for fear of being labeled crackpot, other similar obvious reasons.

They are being *controlled* not to speak. Yet the silent influence continues directly to their minds.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes

Kent Brockman: This is Kent Brockman vowing to debunk this so-called miracle. The idiotic things people believe in. Up next, stay tuned for your winning lottery numbers! It's your turn for sure!








Yesterday's Gone: Seasons 1-6 Complete Saga

Sean Platt, David W. Wright

Amazon Kindle version, Location 1836 of 39391

Book 1, Chapter 17

Boricio spent the next day taking tiny swigs from what was left of a second two-liter bottle of slop while tearing down the highway. He remembered the colors, but none of the hundreds of miles of distance, the full tank of gas, or the two bodies that somehow found their way into his trunk.

The one with the nose ring looked like she would've been a Ferris wheel and funnel cake of fun. Looked like a screamer, and sorta mean. But it doesn't look like I took much time, what with the hole in the middle of her forehead.

Whatever was inside the green/brown sludge wasn't near as powerful on the second day. Or maybe Boricio was getting stronger or building resistance. The trips were definitely shorter, and time wasn't so fucking tangled. Plus, they ended with something a helluva lot less fucked-up than a river of bodies. Borici stopped at a hotel, made himself at home in the best suite he could find, and decided to get another ticket to the Magical Mystery Tour.

This time, he found himself at an abandoned gas station with an old man with crazy hair standing next to a kid. This weird dog was there, too. While neither the old man nor the boy could see Boricio, as he wasn't *really* there, the dog stared right at him, growling.

"Evil!" the dog said.

What the fuck?!

Boricio opened his eyes, his head swimming with the strongest sense of deja vu he'd ever felt.

This is some weird-ass, third-eye shit, that's what it is. Ain't nothing to prove it, but I know it just the same. Shit I'm seeing in my head is somehow real, shit I could see now maybe, if I was in the right place.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/cletus-whats-that-tree-say.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 8:34 PM

Sunday, March 24, 2013

"Cletus, what's that tree say?"

That's not even a new episode. It's a rebroadcast. First time I have watched it though. I've never watched it until just now a few minutes ago on Seattle air broadcast television.

Sure is a Freaked-Out Simpsons Sunday.

It's a lamp pointed at a tree.

The magic is really powerful today, without a doubt.


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess March 24, 2013 ]








From 9/30/2011 ( Sean Platt, David W. Wright "Yesterday's Gone: Season One" ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 541 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/27/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Remarks at the Dedication of the Crossland Vocational Center, Camp Springs, Maryland ) is 541 days



From 9/30/2011 ( Sean Platt, David W. Wright "Yesterday's Gone: Season One" ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 541 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/27/1967 ( premiere US film "Two for the Road" ) is 541 days



From 6/11/2005 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: Downtown Emergency Service Center - Seattle ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 2843 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/15/1973 ( premiere US film "Jesus Christ Superstar" ) is 2843 days



From 7/31/1947 ( Harry Truman - Memorandum of Disapproval of Bill Relating to Refund of Taxes Illegally Paid by Indian Citizens ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 17309 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 17309 days



From 10/24/1962 ( premiere US film "The Manchurian Candidate" ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington ) To 3/24/2013 ( ) is 14204 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/22/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Lost" ) is 14204 days



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-morning-while-sleeping-i-had-what.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:53 PM

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Float on.

This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.

After it was over I was thinking about how I felt robbed after it was over.

I felt robbed because that sense of realism had disappeared.

I tell you, if any person has ever experienced reality artificial then I did have that experience this morning while sleeping.

The reason I was feeling robbed was because the sense of realism dissipated so quickly.

I wasn't going to write about it but I thought to check some numbers and the only one I checked was with 2/6/2004. Seems trivial but yet the power of that sleeping dream was beyond comprehension.

As with all the other vivid dreams I have had that I can recall the dream ended and I was scared.

I found myself looking around in the dream and when I began to understand that I was marveling about the level of realism and the realistic details in the sleeping dream then I started to understand that I was dreaming. That was when I woke up.

I have thought about it all day today but it hasn't really left me feeling any kind of new sense of profound about my life or about anything in general. The dream was very realistic and I was astounded by it and then I woke up and that has been about the extent of it. I haven't gained some new insight about anything since then.

I have been trying to recall details that happened in the sleeping dream from the earliest point I can recall. Some of it has faded now. But I thought about it just after waking up and several times since then.

The only part I can recall fairly well now is that I was wearing a US Navy uniform that I remember wearing in the 1980s. I was a watchstander and I seemed to be on some kind of ship. There are details that I can almost remember about events before that part but now I cannot recall those details. The part I remember now is that I was standing watch and then I was relieved because my shift was over.

So my shift was over and I jumped into the water because I had to swim back to where ever it was I was going now that my duty shift was over.

But as soon as I got in the water I noted that my destination was a very long ways off in the distance. I could see a US Navy aircraft carrier off in the distance and it looked very small and that was where I was going to have to swim to.

So I got back on the craft I had been on and I started to make my way forward because I needed to tell the captain of the ship I was still onboard his craft.

That was when the craft seemed to get underway. I was having a hard time traveling forward because there was a few inches of water covering the deck now and I couldn't keep very good footing. Only after waking up did I think about how that craft resembled the semi-submersible heavy-lifting ships that transported the USS Samuel B. Roberts FFG 58 and the USS Cole DDG 67 back to the United States after they had been damaged.

So I am almost to the front of the ship where the captain is and then I feel it. The craft starts to submerge and that is when I get scared.

I hear myself "Oh God Oh God" over and over and the craft is then gone and I am treading water and I have nothing to float with and I am really scared by now and the dream is realistic beyond any level of realism that is even close to any regular sleeping dreams I've had before.

The craft seems to have been traveling towards a river and I see trees lining the river path and those trees have submerged bases and none of that is going to help me it seems. The thought of trying to climb the trees never occurs to me in the dream and that might not have been possible anyway.

So I am still floating along and I seem to be floating along carried by the inertia of the craft I was on and I am really scared now about drowning.

I am floating along and I am looking up at the foliage of the trees above me, which I think were cypress trees, some kind of swamp conifer I guess, and I can see lights in the trees. The only one I recall was bright enough it could have been a streetlight.

That was the point where the notion dawned on me that I was asleep and dreaming.

With no kind of sense of alarm or other sense of distress I opened my eyes and saw the familiar sight of my bedroom in the dark. I think I went back to sleep for a while after that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I did sleep for a while more. But after waking up from the dream is when I started thinking the only way to describe that experience was that I had been robbed of that sense of realism I had while sleeping. The sense of realism faded away so fast that I felt it had been stolen from me.

I also find myself wondering "Why now?"

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:53 PM Sunday, March 24, 2013 ]








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-prescient-sleeping-dream-about.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:26 PM

Monday, March 25, 2013

A prescient sleeping dream about a rebroadcast.

Last night I was trying to think about what purpose that would serve in the first place.

If I was going to use some kind of super-power to predict what I would see on television later that day then what is the point of that?

But that makes perfect sense. That perfect sense becomes even more perfect when I consider that was a rebroadcast of an episode I had never watched before. I wasn't even aware of it. I think they had a new episode last week but I didn't watch that one either.

So I found myself thinking about how much effort I put into trying to prove my dreams about NCIS episodes are prescient and then yesterday it strikes me that there was no way they could have adapted that episode to the posting I made earlier in the day.

I mean, come on. If they had changed it then thousands and thousands of puerile "The Simpsons" dongles would be burning up the internet with "The Worst Rebroadcast Ever" blog postings today. The internet would have crashed from their infantile rants.

So Fox could have scheduled predictably the date for that rebroadcast but that doesn't explain that powerful sleeping dream I had.

I looked it up. That sap-bearing tree in my sleeping dream was the bald cypress. I recognized the base of the tree. I don't recall ever before in real life cutting the wood of the Taxodium distichum but presumably that bald cypress tree is similar to the conifer pine tree in terms of the sap from its wood. You cut branches off and sticky sap oozes from the surface.

I can time-travel forward in time all I want to, I started thinking last night. My current state does not preclude forward time-travel. I just can't go backwards yet in time until certain conditions have been met. But I can go forward. I can go forward all I want to. Then I come back and I tell certain people what I saw. That causes me to know what I know. The people who I tell what I know about the future are *not* the same people who are telling me now what I will tell them in the past which is my future.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930549&sid=10387&sn=KCPQ&st=201303242000&cn=13

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

13 KCPQ: Sunday, March 24 8:00 PM [ Sunday 24 March 2013 ]

Sitcom, Animated

A Tree Grows in Springfield

To cheer Homer up, Lisa tries to win a MyPad for him; Ned finds a tree in the Simpsons' backyard with the word ``hope'' spelled out in the bark.

Original Air Date: Nov 25, 2012



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118884/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Contact (1997)

Ellie Arroway: [Witnessing a celestial light show up close] Some celestial event. No - no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should've sent a poet.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:26 PM Monday, March 25, 2013 ]










10800_DSC01646 simpsons .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



10800_DSC01644 simpsons .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2518614/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

A Tree Grows in Springfield (2012)

Quotes

Homer Simpson: I never win anything. It'll probably be some jerk no one ever heard of.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:28 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 09/28/2019