Monday, September 23, 2019

Meanwhile, on the local tv news...


Sheesh!

Jabba the Hut's six-year old kids arrested by police. Tragic!

I don't know who's reading my blog. People not watching the local news might not understand but I know some people are watching.

I have credible reason to believe that people at the local CBS tv news station are following along my blog in their voyeurism.

In recent days, new thoughts formed in my conscious mind explaining why they are following along.

I started thinking they are actually being *paid* to follow my blog. Paid not by me, of course, but by some organization unknown to me personally.

There is a reason they were given as to why they should follow my blog. Then there is the real reason they don't currently know about.

You people who *need* to own your filthy animal dog pets are the most PATHETIC monkeys that have ever existed on this planet Earth.

You are so incredibly lame that you need the affectation of a dumb animal - trained by genetic selection to smell the food on your breath - to make you feel better about yourself. Because your life is so pathetic and meaningless and pointless.

You're already an unrepentant POLLUTER of this beautiful planet Earth and now you've got to ugly it up even more with your crapping animal.

Pathetic.

You're dumb and stupid and you make other people dumb and stupid.

You're ugly.

The only effect you will ever have on this planet Earth is to make it uglier.

You're a passive-aggressive coward.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09/23/2019