Friday, September 06, 2019

Potentiometer



I'm sure they'll have people staked out around there in coming days to spot me there. PROVING my point about their voyeurism.

I've been looking forward to getting some quick snaps from that new viewing platform from under the U.S. Pavilion tent cover.

I've been wondering about the work of city officials behind the scenes to avert the events they see being planned. They only need to prevent it from happening by one day. Maybe. There could still be a pattern on the other day.

And there is the underlying question that is being ignored: why? What is the purpose? There must be some tremendous, nationally, globally important reason. A reason yet to be explained.

She's been saying that for a while, only in recent days have I heard on the tv news, and I have their station tuned in for many hours each day. So I don't know *what* I'm listening to.








https://www.krem.com/article/news/politics/it-all-goes-back-to-listening-spokane-mayoral-candidate-nadine-woodward-discusses-platform/293-84561b59-11ea-4ebc-ae38-5dd0e9718c51

KREM Channel 2 CBS News Spokane

'It all goes back to listening': Spokane mayoral candidate Nadine Woodward discusses platform

Mayoral candidate Nadine Woodward sat down with KREM to discuss her positions, philosophies and vision for Spokane.

Author: Casey Decker

Published: 12:13 AM PDT June 12, 2019

Updated: 9:53 AM PDT June 12, 2019

Woodward: I think it's extremely important to listen. And for some reason, politicians think that that's a weakness, that they have to have an answer for everything. But I what I've loved in campaigning in this race is getting out and just talking to the people, but more important, listening.

When we decided to look into a deeper level into the homeless issue, we knew that we had to get out and listen to people who are dealing with this every day, 24/7, 365, boots on the ground.








From 9/11/2001 to 2/6/2004 is 878 days








https://twitter.com/KREM2/status/1167597730132348933

Twitter

KREM 2 NEWS

Verified account

@KREM2

5:39 PM - 30 Aug 2019

Sgt. Sharp and his fellow Green Berets were on a mission in Afghanistan earlier this year when they were ambushed by their own Afghan support team.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 09/06/2019