Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Captain Planet



With each passing day, The Horrible Truth becomes more certain in my mind.

The certainty that my speculations about the *previous* versions of Kerry Burgess and his fantastic activities in the 1990s.

Those activities belong to me but *how* can I possibly *inherit* his acts of heroism?

I'm not that person. I'm not a human.

Somewhere must be the answer that I will find to reconcile this conflict in my mind.










DSCN7791.jpg, Kerry Burgess



DSCN7792.jpg, Kerry Burgess



DSCN7793.jpg, Kerry Burgess








President Trump Retweeted

https://twitter.com/POTUS

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1171452880055746560

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore....

8:58 AM - 10 Sep 2019

20,786 replies 21,198 retweets 68,263 likes [ at retrieval by me ]

Reply 21K Retweet 21K Like 68K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

....I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.








https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/radio-address-the-nation-armed-forces-day-0

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Radio Address to the Nation on Armed Forces Day

May 21, 1988

My fellow Americans:

You may have heard me say before that one of the things I like most about my job as President is visiting and talking with our young men and women in uniform. I've met them all over the world—at our Army outposts along the demilitarized zone in South Korea, on board the U.S.S. Constellation, in the hangars of Tempelhof Air Base in West Berlin, at Parris Island in South Carolina, and at the Coast Guard Academy a few days ago. And everywhere, I've seen that their commanders are right: They're the best we've ever had. I mention this because today is Armed Forces Day. Yes, this is the day for all of us to salute the soldiers, sailors, marines, and aviators who stand sentry on the frontiers of freedom all over the world. We say thanks to the patriots who, whether under the midnight star or the noonday Sun, are always alert so that America's peace and liberty will always be safe.

Seven years ago, when we came to Washington, we found that our armed forces had been badly neglected. We found airplanes that could not fly and ships that could not sail for lack of trained people and spare parts. The military couldn't recruit enough good people or hold on to those they had. Today that's changed. The men and women in the services are well-trained and well-equipped. Almost all new recruits have a high school diploma. Never before in peacetime have we had a military that is as well-prepared.

Just last month, the world saw what those who serve America on freedom's front-what they can do when the chips are down. I'm speaking of the story of the U.S.S. Samuel B. Roberts, a guided-missile frigate and part of our task force to help protect passage through international waters in the Persian Gulf. The Roberts was on patrol when it hit a submerged mine. The mine blew a huge hole in the ship's hull, sent a fireball shooting up the exhaust stack and 150 feet in the air, and almost tore the Roberts in half. Luckily, no one was killed. Some might have said that she was doomed—head for the life rafts. Well, that's not what the men of the Roberts said. They were determined to show what they could do. Acting fast, they held the Roberts together with bolts and wire, took care of their injured, escaped the mine field, and with the help of other Navy ships got safely to harbor. The captain [Comdr. Paul X. Rinn] summed up the spirit and determination of the entire crew when he closed his report saying of the Roberts: "We saved her, we'll fix her, and we'll fight again." And he signed off with their motto, "No higher honor." That's the spirit, skill, and dedication that has been rebuilt in all our armed services today. "No higher honor" could be the motto of every American in uniform.










14_lg_web.jpg from internet



astronaut-joseph-r-tanner-waves-toward-the-camera-during-a-space-walk-a8x17r.jpg from internet



Anthonis_van_Dyck_-_Portrait_of_Henri_II_de_Lorraine.jpg from internet



STS-82_ .jpg from internet



hst_sts82_ .jpg from internet



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubble_Space_Telescope



Hubble-Space-Telescope.jpg from internet



STS-82_Discovery_night_landing_KSC-97PC-0352.jpg from internet








From 2/21/1997 ( the landing of the US space shuttle Discovery orbiter vehicle mission STS-82 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 9/10/2019 is 8236 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/1988 ( Ronald Reagan - Radio Address to the Nation on Armed Forces Day ) is 8236 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 9/10/2019 is 9030 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/24/1990 ( the United States Air Force ends continuous airborne alert missions under Operation Looking Glass ) is 9030 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 9/10/2019 is 9083 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/15/1990 ( premiere US TV series "Captain Planet and the Planeteers"::series premiere episode "A Hero for Earth" ) is 9083 days



From 1/16/1991 ( George Bush - Address to the Nation Announcing Allied Military Action in the Persian Gulf ) To 9/10/2019 is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 10464 days



From 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with and possibly caused by VA Hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 9/10/2019 is 10464 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 10464 days



From 2/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series pilot "S.W.A.T." - US TV series episode "The Rookies"::"S.W.A.T." ) To 9/10/2019 is 16276 days

16276 = 8138 + 8138

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/13/1988 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: Section 12. Campaign/Service and Other Awards - Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal 88Feb13 88Jun03 ) is 8138 days



From 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 9/10/2019 is 8327 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/20/1988 ( the Iran-Iraq War ends ) is 8327 days



From 1/14/1904 ( referenced in text below here ) To 9/29/2011 ( referenced in text below here by me ) is 39340 days

39340 = 19670 + 19670

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/10/2019 is 19670 days


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-john-bolton-fighting-over-172924253.html

Yahoo! News

Trump and John Bolton are fighting over whether he was fired or resigned

Business Insider September 10, 2019

REUTERS/Leah Millis

President Donald Trump and John Bolton on Tuesday offered conflicting narratives on the circumstances of his ousting as national security adviser.

Trump claimed he asked Bolton for his resignation, but Bolton said that "never" happened.

Meanwhile, White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told Insider, "The President asked that Bolton's resignation be given to him this morning. It was."

Similarly, after Bolton began pushing back on the notion he was fired, claiming instead that he'd offered to resign, a White House official told a Washington Post reporter that Bolton was "indeed fired."

Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

Almost as soon as President Donald Trump announced he'd dismissed National Security Adviser John Bolton, there were conflicting accounts between the two men on the nature of Bolton's ousting.

Trump on Tuesday took to Twitter to announce he'd let Bolton go, claiming he asked for the national security adviser's resignation.

Trump tweeted, "I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House. I disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions, as did others in the Administration, and therefore I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning. I thank John very much for his service. I will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week."

But Bolton quickly dismissed this assertion, and claimed he'd offered to resign the night before. He said Trump "never" asked him for his resignation.

"I offered to resign last night. He never asked for it, directly or indirectly. I slept on it, and resigned this morning," Bolton told NBC's Peter Alexander.

Similarly, in a tweet Bolton said, "I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, 'Let's talk about it tomorrow.'"

But the White House is insisting he was fired.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham told Insider, "The President asked that Bolton's resignation be given to him this morning. It was."

Similarly, a White House official told Washington Post reporter Robert Costa that "Bolton was indeed fired" and his "resignation was requested."

Read more: Trump fires National Security Adviser John Bolton, saying he 'disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions'

On Tuesday morning, there were virtually no signs that Bolton would be dismissed.

The White House at 10:55 am ET sent out a press guidance via email that had Bolton on the schedule to speak on camera with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in the James S. Brady Press Briefing Room at 1:30 pm ET. Roughly an hour later, the president tweeted that he'd fired Bolton.








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 4:08 AM Monday, August 20, 2007

http://www.navybook.com/nohigherhonor/chapter1.shtml

It would take Rinn and his crew hours to add up all the clues, but the news they gathered early on wasn't good. The main engineroom and another capacious engineering space were inundated with oil-slicked water, and a third compartment was filling rapidly. Lose that one, and the frigate would likely plunge to the bottom of the Gulf.

The Samuel B. Roberts was flooding, on fire, surrounded by sharks and sea snakes, alone in a minefield in a sea at war.








http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970216&slug=2524353

The Seattle Times

Sunday, February 16, 1997

Shuttle Takes Hubble Higher Up To Avoid Orbiting Space Junk

By Marcia Dunn

AP

SPACE CENTER, Houston - Space shuttle Discovery fled to a safer, higher orbit with the Hubble Telescope yesterday to avoid a piece of space junk








From 1/4/1961 ( Erwin Schrödinger dead ) To 9/29/2011 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 9/29/2011 is 6180 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1982 ( Leroy Grumman dead ) is 6180 days



Other posts by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/09/star-constellations.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/07/i-love-80s.html


Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:18 AM

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2011

Star constellations

I wasn't going to write about a dream I just before waking up and getting out of bed but I was later in the shower and I started thinking about a possible explanation for the star pattern I saw in my dream and so I decided to write about that part and to try to write the least about the rest of the dream as I could, which I feel compelled to not write about for no real reason.

The compelling part about the dream is the pattern of stars I saw. The dream seems to have started with me and I was out in the woods somewhere and the light was dark and I had some kind of ability to radiate laser beams from my fingers or somehow create laser beams. As I think more about that as I write this now I thing again that I did not actually see the laser beams but I am vaguely aware that I could see the patterns I created on people with the laser beams. The notion of the laser beam is never really visually established in the dream but that is a notion that is strongly in my mind after waking up. The last thing I seemed to do with my laser beam power was that I saw myself form a pattern of stars on the ground to my left. The power seemed to stop working at that point. I also found my puzzled about how there were five stars in my creation when I expected only four. Since I was wearing those stars on the epaulet on my black jacket then I was thinking of how the United States Marine Corps has never had a five star general officer and I don't think the USMC should ever have a five star general officer.

What I puzzled about was how the pattern of those stars did not seem consistent with how an officer of the United States military would wear a five-star pattern on his uniform. I seemed to be wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy. What was unusual was how one of the stars was set away from the other four stars.

When I was in the shower and was thinking about that visualization in my mind of those stars that I had created on the ground and then was wearing my shoulder, on the black jacket that is the type United States Navy sailors used to refer to as the "Eisenhower" jacket, I wondered if that pattern was supposed to represent the star constellation we call the Big Dipper.

Ah, yes. That has got to be it. Just now as I wrote that word "Big Dipper" I remember dialog that happened soon later that is consistent with that notion.

So going back to what I was thinking as I decided to write this note, I thought about how my visualization of the star pattern did not match the Big Dipper very well. But then I started to wonder if I was seeing the pattern of the Big Dipper while I was standing on a planet or moon that circled a star that was very distant from our planet Earth.

I keep thinking of reasons why that all could be just a normal dream. But maybe it is not.

After my laser beam power stopped working, I saw some of the people I had been forming laser beam patterns on and they were all getting into cars and leaving in a long procession of army-type vehicles. They all seemed to be from World War 2. I noted the color pattern of one of the vehicles but I cannot think of any comment to make about it.

Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it. The next part I remember from the dream is that I was sitting in a room and there were people around me and one was the old woman whose dialog is consistent with the notion that I was seeing the star pattern of the Big Dipper constellation. Then a woman stood up and she was also wearing the winter dress uniform of the United States Navy and I saw the postal clerk rating symbol on her uniform. Then I saw a person walk into the room I was in from the room next door with the half-window walls and where I had been aware that a conference was going on that all of us had been waiting for to get finished and that person who walked out of that room was a person that I understood in the dream to by my brother Thomas Reagan and he seemed to be about eight years old. He was also wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy and I noticed just after I saw the woman's rating symbol that he was also wearing the postal clerk rating symbol. But he had the E-1 rate white symbol patch on one sleeve and the E-2 rate white stripe patch on the other sleeve, which is definitely not a uniform standard of the United States Navy. After thinking about that after waking up I decided that detail is supposed to represent the E-1 and E-2 aircraft of the United States Navy.

As he walked up to me, I asked him where he had been because I have been standing on that hill everyday. There was some unspoken dialog about me having food during that time.

There was some other stuff that happened in the dream but I decided to end this note with his response to me about how he had heard I had picked up more stars. I distinctly remember his words to me at that point. He asked me "Is it worth it?"

At that point, I took off two stars from the jacket epaulet on my shoulder, which seemed to be the type used for award stars on United States military medals and ribbons, and I was aware that left me with three stars on my shoulder.

So as I was wondering after getting out of the shower is that I could have just had a normal dream. But I could have just dreamed that final star symbol I need.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/opposites-a-frack-3052039/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 26 Episode 5

Opposites A-Frack

AIRED: 11/2/14

The Simpsons

Opposites A-frack

(from internet transcript)

Marge Simpson: How could you sell fracking for Mr. Burns?

Homer Simpson: 'Cause I've never gotten a promotion before. Once I thought I had, but it turned out to be a beautifully-worded firing





Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:25 PM Sunday, April 20, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Army_%28United_States%29

General of the Army is the highest rank currently attainable in the United States Army

In the modern United States Army, General of the Army is a five-star rank that is immediately above General.

The rank of General of the Army is equivalent to the U.S. Air Force's rank of General of the Air Force and the U.S. Navy's rank of Fleet Admiral.








https://invention.psychology.msstate.edu/inventors/i/Wrights/library/Chanute_Wright_correspond/1904/Jan14-1904.html

Inventors

Octave Chanute to Wilbur Wright

Chicago, January 14, 1904

Your letter dated Jan. 8th, addressed simply to Chicago, only reached me last night, after having apparently passed through the hands of several mail carriers. I enclose the envelope.

I am amazed at the impudence of Mr. Herring in asking for 1/3 of your invention. While I could wish that you had applied for patents when first I urged you to do so, I think that your interests are quite safe. The fact that Mr. Herring visited your camp, in consequence of circumstances which I subsequently regretted, will certainly upset any claims which he may bring forth. I suppose that you can do nothing until an interference is declared. If it is, please call on me, and in the meantime try to find out who is his patent attorney.

In the clipping which you sent me you say: "All the experiments have been conducted at our own expense, without assistance from any individual or institution." Please write me just what you had in your mind concerning myself when you framed that sentence in that way.










DSC00448.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2017 Spokane



DSC00447.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2017 Spokane



DSC01726.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2017 Spokane



DSC01764.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2017 Spokane



DSC01766.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2017 Spokane









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navy_Cross










DSCN7794.jpg, Kerry Burgess



DSCN7796.jpg, Kerry Burgess



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:00 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 09/10/2019