Monday, September 23, 2019

Woowww! Hahaha!



It's all in there.

Just as I've been saying.

The pattern is *conclusive* evidence of my allegations.

I've considered that the present day observations are the most important, especially my observations of NASA, seems to me, but my observations about past events, especially the year 2008, are revealing and add context to my present day observations.

I want to ride back out there tomorrow and look around more but I don't think my legs are up to it. Also supposed to be really windy tomorrow and I'm more than 60 pounds overweight now thanks to this desk and you moronic idiot dim-wit dullards forcing me to publish reports on the internet because you're such incredible dim-wits. You're nothing but a pack of gullible monkeys.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967

Captain KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?









DSC04883.jpg, Kerry Burgess 05/26/2018 Coeur d'Alene



- posted by Kerry Burgess 7:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09/23/2019