Monday, September 30, 2019

Rules of Acquisition, "Dear Phoebe"



My official United States Navy records, the only military records I have and that cover the period of time from May 1983 to May 14, 1990, indicate my deployment on the USS Wainwright CG 28 to the Persian Gulf, also known as Arabian Gulf, ended on 07/11/1988.

Corroborated by evidence I've discovered on the USS Wainwright Veterans Association, the way I remember it we returned to homeport in Charleston, South Carolina, on 07/09/1988.

I'm thinking through this line of thought because of my recent observations about the outlier instance of snowfall we recently had here in Spokane.

The code pattern was especially *neat* for that day.

What's especially neat is that I found on Amazon a product that for a long while I have really wanted. That was the day I found it. Just what I wanted.

At least, the best I can expect for the circumstances. I'm still believing there is something tremendously better yet for me to find.

But on that recent day, seems a gift itself to find a product that was just about the most perfect product matching what I wanted to find. I can't think of the last time that's happened for me.

All of this would mean less than nothing, the meaningless ramblings of an old, crazy man, but there is ONE BIG DIFFERENCE with me: my original work in developing my code pattern.

I am guessing that the whole point of me being forced to create a public record is that there are other people out there who need to stop and give thought to their surroundings.

I was confounded to see - recorded by me in perfect detail - that my earlier order was shipping directly from Greer, South Carolina. That had never happened before either.

That last one just snuck on me there at the end, here about 12:30 PM, the last part I thought to check before wrapping up the content of this note for posting later here on my blog. You don't get it. I know.








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 9/17/2006 11:56 PM
July 15, 1988 was a Friday. The previous Saturday was July 9, 1988, which is the day I remember returning home from the Persian Gulf in the USS Wainwright. I wonder if the Wainwright is a fictional construct of the CIA.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/23.htm

A Taste of Armageddon [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: 23 Feb, 1967

ANAN: What do you want, Captain?

Captain KIRK: I want to contact my ship. Where are my communicators?

ANAN: In a safe place.

KIRK: You take a lot of chances, Councilman.

ANAN: You're worried about your ship, Captain. I'm trying to save a world.

KIRK: If I were you, I'd think about saving my life.

ANAN: Won't you have a drink, Captain?

(Kirk pours himself a slug of trova, and as he turns his back, Anan presses concealed buttons.)

ANAN: And then we can discuss our differences.

KIRK: I'm not interested in discussing our differences. You don't seem to realise the risk you're taking. We don't make war with computers and herd the casualties into suicide stations. We make the real thing








From 11/17/1994 ( premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 8285 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/9/1988 ( ) is 8285 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 10232 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/7/1993 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::"Rules of Acquisition" ) is 10232 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 8305 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/29/1988 ( premiere US film "Cocktail" ) is 8305 days



From 9/20/2011 ( referenced below here in blog post by me ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 2134 days

2134 = 1067 + 1067

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 9627 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/12/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Dog of Death" ) is 9627 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 15022 days

15022 = 7511 + 7511

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/27/1986 ( referenced below here in text by me ) is 7511 days



From 8/30/1931 ( premiere US film "Too Many Husbands" ) To 5/21/1983 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: "I accept him for enlistment on behalf of the United States Navy" ) is 18892 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 18892 days



From 3/22/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Worlds Apart" ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 2/23/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"A Taste of Armageddon" ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 9685 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/9/1992 ( Sun Sentinel newspaper "New Shuttle Endeavour Speeds Toward Rendezvous With Satellite" ) is 9685 days



From 2/15/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - extravehicular activity #2 begins ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 7464 days

7464 = 3732 + 3732

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/21/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut bound for deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the planet Mars and his documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 3732 days



From 7/16/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Statement by the President Upon Signing Bill Increasing Reenlistment Bonuses for Members of the Uniformed Services ) To 4/6/2006 ( referenced below here in text by me ) is 18892 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 18892 days



From 6/25/1961 ( premiere US TV series "Holiday Lodge" ) To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 and previous versions originally Kerry Burgess 1965 the human cloned from a natural human being and I exist today as Kerry Burgess 2013 ) is 18892 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 18892 days



From 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 12099 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/18/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"In Our Own Image" ) is 12099 days



From 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 12099 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/18/1998 ( premiere US film "You've Got Mail" ) is 12099 days



From 9/10/1954 ( premiere US TV series "Dear Phoebe"::series premiere episode "Bill Gets a Job" ) To 6/1/2006 ( ***** NO MATCH FOUND ***** ) is 18892 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/24/2017 ( ) is 18892 days





From: Amazon.com auto-confirm@amazon.com

Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 6:55 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Your Amazon.com order

Order Confirmation

Hello Kerry W Burgess,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Details Order #111-8052820-5563437

Ship to: Kerry Burgess








http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: ...Come on in. It's all right, it's my house. ...At least it used to be, I sold it years ago.

PICARD: I'm Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Starship ...Enterprise.

KIRK: The clock, ...I gave this clock to Bones.








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 01/18/10 5:35 PM
This reminds me of a dream I had that was I think yesterday. I dreamed of that house in Greer Country Club Estates again. I cannot remember the last time I had the kind of dream although I think I noted that last time in my journal. In the recent dream, as always, there was a sense of comfort that I still owned that house even though I seemed to have forgotten about it.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/06/and-i-promise-you-steppenwolf-is-not.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:33 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

But what happened is that the person I was talking to gave me the key to the house. I can stay there right now. And I did. And that was a great feeling in the sleeping dream. I saw myself in there. I could see the landscape out the windows. I could envision the layout of the rooms in the house. I heard a radio broadcast. The broadcast was about the weather in Denver.

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home. I was working very hard to again own my own home before the 878 days snuck up and hit me from behind.

[ Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:33 PM Saturday, June 15, 2019 ]








Kerry Burgess, excerpt Twitter archive file

"id_str" : "1095735969523761152"

"created_at" : "Wed Feb 13 17:26:27 +0000 2019"

"full_text" : "100% not fair that I should have to start over again if I wanted to find work again. For one thing, by NOW I could by now outright purchase the big house I was saving for. I can't even afford some ancient old crap shack around here. And what would I go back to for work?"








excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 07/03/09 8:35 AM
Over the course of several days, I had a line of extended thought that sounds very similar to this. It was when I was writing about that "Cylon Projection" one time recently. I was imagining that a portal not unlike the "Monolith" would appear and when I stepped through it I would be transported to that house I "remember" owning in Greer, SC. I couldn't leave the house because it was the only physical location in that dimension and I was physically transported from this environment to that environment in some other dimension and I would have to step back through the portal to work here in this environment but it was a good diversion where I could relax and even eat better food on a regular basis.


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000189960005&sid=24533&sn=SCIFIP&st=200907030930&cn=58

The Twilight Zone (Repeat)

58 SCIFIP: Friday, July 3 9:30 AM

Science fiction, Fantasy, Suspense

The World Next Door

An inventor (George Wendt) finds a secret door in his basement and journeys into a parallel life.

Original Air Date: Oct 18, 1986










counterpart_season1-ep5_00h04m30s.jpg



counterpart_season1-ep5_00h04m34s.jpg








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominion_(Star_Trek)

Dominion (Star Trek)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Star Trek universe, the Dominion is an interstellar state and military superpower from the Gamma Quadrant, composed of hundreds of dominated alien species. The Dominion is commanded by Changelings/The Founders, a race of shapeshifters responsible for both the creation of the Dominion and all strategic decisions undertaken throughout its history. The Dominion is administered by the Vorta, clones specifically genetically engineered by the Founders to act as field commanders, administrators, scientists and diplomats. The Jem'Hadar, also engineered by the Founders, are the military arm of the Dominion and one of the most powerful military forces in the galaxy during the Dominion's height.

the earliest mention of the Dominion was purposely planted in the comic Season Two Ferengi episode, "Rules of Acquisition"

suggested the idea that the Founders of the Dominion be the race to which Odo belongs

This character had been introduced with no knowledge of his true origins.








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/04/dangerous-savage-child-race.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2012

A dangerous, savage child-race.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ultra

Dictionary.com

ultra

a prefix occurring originally in loanwords from Latin, with the basic meaning “on the far side of, beyond.” In relation to the base to which it is prefixed, ultra- has the senses “located beyond, on the far side of”



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/space

Dictionary.com

space

the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 2012 ]








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/dog-of-death-1339/trivia/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 19

Dog of Death

Aired Mar 12, 1992 on FOX

Barney: You know, I heard the jackpot is up to one hundred and thirty million dollars.

Homer: PFF!...ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS!!!!

Barney: Did you say one hundred and thirty million dollars?

Homer: Yeah!

Barney: Wow!








https://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/8F17.html

Dog of Death [ The Simpsons television series episode ]

It's lottery time.

Kent: We now take you to the [lottery] drawing, live. I hope you've got *your* tickets. I've got mine.

[at the police station, everyone's watching. The phone rings.]

Eddie: They're about to start, Chief.

Wiggum: [answers the phone] No, you got the wrong number. This is nine-one....two.

Krusty and Mel take time out from their show to watch the drawing.

The first number is 17. Homer tears up his tickets. Marge note that you can still win something for matching five of six. The second number is 3. Homer tears up the tickets again. Grampa sighs, ``I knew we wouldn't win.'' Homer scolds his father for keeping this information to himself.

If you were seventeen, we'd be rich! But nooooooooooo... You had to be ten. -- Homer scolds Bart, whose age he used to select his losing lottery numbers








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 04/07/08 2:08 AM
from 5/27/1986 to 11/4/1986 is 23 weeks, which is the duration listed on my DD-214 that I attended Fire Control Technician "A" School








https://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/8F17.html

Dog of Death [ The Simpsons television series episode ]

The final number is drawn, and Kent Brockman realizes he's won. He celebrates, then regains his composure. ``Recapping our day's top story, the winner of today's state lottery is... me, Kent Brockman. Can we get a shot of me?'' A picture of Kent from a few seconds ago appears. ``There we go.'' He sets his ticket aside and tries to continue with the rest of the news, but he can't stand it any more and dashes off.








The Simpsons television series

Dog of Death

(from internet transcript)

Kent Brockman: (television news broadcast) And the final number is 49. Oh, my God. I won. I won! Recapping our day's top story: The winner of today's state lottery is me, Kent Brockman. Can we get a shot of me? There you go. In other news, uh a tragic mix-up today in Cleveland. Many people killed. Uh good-bye!








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0768554/quotes

IMDb

The Simpsons (TV Series)

Dog of Death (1992)

Quotes

Homer: Well, he's got all the money in the world, but there's one thing he can't buy.

Marge: What's that?

Homer: A dinosaur.








The Simpsons television series

Dog of Death

(from me, internet transcript)

Kent Brockman: (television news broadcast) Yes, I'm back. Kent Brockman is not the kind of man who would leave a $500,000-a-year job because he won a lottery. (blustering:) I'm a journalist.








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

KIRK: I'm happy. I'm so happy. If it weren't for the dreams, my mind would be completely at peace.

MIRAMANEE: I thought you no longer had the dreams, that you no longer saw the strange lodge which moves through the sky.








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:47 AM Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"The Metaphysics of Buster Keaton"

http://www.tv.com/the-six-million-dollar-man/return-of-the-robot-maker/episode/33039/recap.html

tv.com

The Six Million Dollar Man

Season 2, Episode 15

Return of the Robot Maker

Air Date

Sunday January 26, 1975

Doctor Dolenz returns and kidnaps Oscar, replacing him with a look-a-like robot in an attempt to steal the formula for a new energy source.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:47 AM Tuesday, September 20, 2011 ]








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:47 AM Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"The Metaphysics of Buster Keaton"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0702077/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Six Million Dollar Man"

Return of the Robot Maker (1975)

Dr. Chester Dolenz: I don't want you to think of me as your enemy, Mr. Goldman. May I call you Oscar?

Oscar Goldman: It won't work, Dolenz. Steve Austin and I know each other too well. You can't keep this up for long.

Dr. Chester Dolenz: I've made mistakes in the past. I know, Steve Austin said my first robot squeaked. But this time I've foreseen every possibility. This new robot is a supreme mechanism. Every human detail has been painstakingly reproduced. This robot eats and drinks. I've installed an incinerator to burn up all of the fuels and foods ingested into the body. It thinks! It can even simulate breathing.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 10:47 AM Tuesday, September 20, 2011 ]








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/releaseinfo

IMDb

Gremlins (1984)

Release Info

USA 8 June 1984








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667908/plotsummary

IMDb

The Outer Limits (TV Series)

In Our Own Image (1998)

Plot

She develops feelings for him and is prepared to kill to help him. It's not all as it seems however.










the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h03m39s.jpg



the-booth-at-the-end_season1-ep1_00h03m44s.jpg








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence. And hey, next time you are in my dreams, dear imaginary girlfriend, how about wearing a bikini? Red would be good, or yellow maybe. That would be sweet!








http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI

Stargate: The Movie (1994)

(from internet transcript)

Doctor Daniel Jackson
What are you drawing?

SKAARA
(smiling)
The day of our victory.

[Daniel sees the drawing is the pyramid with three circles for the three moons. He stands up and comes closer. He begins drawing himself.]

DANIEL
(drawing lines)
Connect the moons. This is the symbol for this planet. That's it. The point of origin.

[Kawalski approaches.]

KAWALSKI
What are you doing?

DANIEL
I found it!

KAWALSKI
What are you talking about?

DANIEL
The seventh symbol. We're going home!










DSC03087.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



DSC03083.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



DSC03085.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



DSC03086.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



DSC03091.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



DSC03092.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



DSC03094.jpg, Kerry Burgess 09/30/2019 Spokane



- posted by Kerry Burgess 1:00 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09/30/2019