Monday, September 23, 2019

"N.C.I.S."



Well, this is slightly interesting to me.

Tomorrow is the premiere of the 17th season of that "NCIS" television series.

I don't really want to watch it, which is nothing new, but yet I am seriously compelled to watch it. I even yesterday subscribed again to the CBS All Access internet service so I can watch the new episodes the next day if I'm asleep when the broadcast is first made.

I don't feel like working all the way through this today but it might be something I finish tomorrow before the episode broadcasts.

I should be more freaked-out, I have said, but I'm not. Wondering what visions I will encounter tonight while sleeping.

Means *nothing* to you. Your life is pathetic and meaningless. All *you* have is your ridiculous wishful thinking.

Was the Centennial Trail established through there in September 2003? I'm not sure. I remember riding my bicycle - my beloved 2002 silver titanium Litespeed, now lost forever - near there. The Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon inaugural event was a few months earlier. That's why I was out there, as a competitor on the course. The bicycle route went through that area, crossing the river on that bridge. Google Maps through today labels that area as 'Gibbs'.









https://media.spokesman.com/photos/2014/10/27/traincrash_t810.jpg


https://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2014/oct/27/deadly-gibbs-trail-crash/

The Spokesman-Review

Mon., Oct. 27, 2014, 3:08 p.m.

Deadly 1909 Gibbs Train Crash

July 31, 1909: Two passenger trains from the Electric Line of the S&IE crashed head-on at Gibbs, about a mile up Northwest Boulevard from downtown Coeur d’Alene, killing 16 and injuring more than 100. The trains were crowded because travelers were attending a lottery for purchasing Coeur d’Alene Indian land. (Photo courtesy: Museum of North Idaho)

DFO: Did you know that this crash took place in the area we now know as Riverstone?









knowing_01h42m33s.jpg



knowing_01h42m37s.jpg



knowing_01h42m42s.jpg









DSCN3818.jpg, Kerry Burgess 02/06/2018 Coeur d'Alene



DSCN3819.jpg, Kerry Burgess 02/06/2018 Coeur d'Alene








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947

1947

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the year 1947.

June 21

Seaman Harold Dahl claims to have seen six unidentified flying objects (UFOs) near Maury Island in Puget Sound, Washington. The next morning, Dahl reports the first modern so-called "Men in Black" encounter.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09/23/2019