Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Oakwood



https://twitter.com/WhitneyCummings/status/1167933544376619009

Twitter

Whitney Cummings

Verified account

@WhitneyCummings

3:53 PM - 31 Aug 2019

so funny that people think I’m “triggered” by this. I posted this because it’s funny and I’m a comedian (if that job even exists anymore.) if you think i was emotionally invested in this, you either know nothing about who i am or are projecting some old ex-wife shit onto me








https://twitter.com/WhitneyCummings/status/1167868754379698177

Twitter

Whitney Cummings

Verified account

@WhitneyCummings

11:36 AM - 31 Aug 2019

It’s amazing how terrified everyone is of privacy breaches in between constantly posting every detail of our lives








From 9/12/2017 ( ) To 8/31/2019 ( ) is 718 days

718 = 359 + 359

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/27/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Miri" ) is 359 days



From 12/6/1968 ( premiere US film "Star Trek"::"The Empath" ) To 8/31/2019 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) To 8/31/2019 is 9073 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/5/1990 ( George Bush - White House Fact Sheet on the United States Commercial Space Launch Policy ) is 9073 days



From 2/19/2002 ( Amazon.com press release: First-Ever Consumer Models of the Segway(TM) Human Transporter To Be Auctioned Online Exclusively at Amazon.com Beginning Today ) To 8/31/2019 is 6402 days

6402 = 3201 + 3201

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Address to the Nation Announcing Decision To Resign the Office of President of the United States ) is 3201 days



From 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 8/31/2019 is 9448 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/15/1991 ( premiere US film "Chains of Gold" ) is 9448 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 8/31/2019 is 8321 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/14/1988 ( Enzo Ferrari dead ) is 8321 days



From 10/2/1959 ( premiere US TV series "The Twilight Zone"::series premiere episode "Where Is Everybody?" ) To 7/30/2013 ( referenced below here in text by me ) is 19660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/31/2019 is 19660 days








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/12.htm

Miri [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 27, 1966

MIRI: You got a foolie, is that it, and you want me to play, but I can't. I don't know the rules. I've got to know the rules.

Dr. MCCOY: Foolie?

MIRI: A game, you know. You can't play a game without rules. Even Grups ought to know that.

Captain KIRK: What are Grups?

MIRI: You are. They will, when Onlies get old.

RAND: Grownups.

KIRK: You said something about the Grups doing bad things










Nixon_E2679c-09A.jpg from internet




nixon_tapes-1.jpg from internet










Stargate.jpg from internet




stargate-1994_00h29m06s.jpg



stargate-1994_00h29m56s.jpg




stargate-origins-catherine_00h27m46s.jpg



stargate-origins-catherine_00h28m21s.jpg



stargate-origins-catherine_00h28m26s.jpg




SG1stargate.jpg from internet





stargate 24_21 PDVD.jpg










richard-nixon-1974.jpg from internet









twitter_whitney_cummings_1.jpg



https://twitter.com/WhitneyCummings/status/1167870906661658632

Twitter

Whitney Cummings

Verified account

@WhitneyCummings

11:44 AM - 31 Aug 2019

I don’t have a judgement on this folks. I don’t live in the UK and have no clue what problem this is solving or the background drama or what hornets nest I’m walking into - just wasn’t expecting so many people to be peeing so close to me at 2 pm








http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/the-empath-24950/

tv.com

Star Trek Season 3 Episode 12

The Empath

AIRED: 12/6/68








From:

Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:22 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Order Confirmation (#13410)

Thanks for Your Order








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/12.htm

Miri [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 27, 1966

[ the tv episode begins: ]

{Bridge]

KIRK: Earth-style distress signal. SOS.

FARRELL: I've answered it on all frequencies, sir. They don't reply.

SPOCK: Not a vessel, a ground source. The third planet in this solar system, according to my instruments.

FARRELL: Directly ahead. Definitely an Earth-style signal.

KIRK: We're hundreds of light years from Earth, Mister Spock. No colonies or vessels out this far.

SPOCK: Measuring the planet now, Captain. It's spheroid-shaped, circumference twenty four thousand eight hundred seventy four miles. Mass six times ten to the twenty first power tons. Mean density five point five one seven. Atmosphere oxygen, nitrogen.

RAND: Earth!

KIRK: Not the Earth, another Earth. Another Earth?

Captain's Log, stardate 2713.5. In the distant reaches of our galaxy, we have made an astonishing discovery. Earth type radio signals coming from a planet which apparently is an exact duplicate of the Earth. It seems impossible, but there it is.

[Bridge]

KIRK: Hold us in a fixed orbit, Mister Spock.

SPOCK: Affirmative, Captain.

KIRK: Still no response, communications?

FARRELL: None, Captain.

KIRK: We'll beam down. Alert security. Prepare to transport landing party to surface. We'll land in the vicinity of the distress signals now being received.

[Street]

KIRK: Identical. Earth, as it was in the early 1900s.

SPOCK: More the, er, mid-1900s I would say, Captain, approximately 1960.

RAND: But where is everybody?

SPOCK: Readings indicate that natural deterioration has been taking place on this planet for at least several centuries.

RAND: You mean there's no one alive?

SPOCK: Not conclusive, Yeoman. The evidence would suggest that the distress signal is automated.

MCCOY: Now, this is marvellous. the most horrible conglomeration of antique architecture I've ever seen.

KIRK: Mister Spock. (comes upon child's tricycle)

TEENAGER: Mine! Mine! (attacks McCoy) Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! (Kirk drags him off and hits him several times) It's, it's broke. Somebody broke it. Fix. Somebody, please fix.

MCCOY: Of course somebody will fix it.

SPOCK: Definitely humanoid, in spite of the distortion.

KIRK: But with the mind of a child. Bones, what is it?

MCCOY: A seizure of some type.

KIRK: We want to help you.

TEENAGER: Liar! Fibber, fibber, fibber, fibber, fibber, fibber, fibber!

MCCOY: It's dead. It's incredible.

KIRK: What is?

MCCOY: Its metabolic rate. It's impossibly high as if it's burning itself up, almost as if it aged a century in just the past few minutes.

KIRK: (sound of running) Come on!

[House]

KIRK: How old is this thing?

SPOCK: About three hundred years.








excerpt from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 07/04/08 2:52 PM
These past 10 years has been the price, I guess, for getting to reveal my secret identity. The public in general has no real ability to relate to human beings and the public in general would have never been able to relate to me as a human being. They still do not, apparently. The public in general are greedy, self-centered cowards that care about nothing but their own meaningless lives, which is a contradiction in itself.

So this past 10 years did not change any of that on a large scale but I feel that this was still the only way.

I just wish I could have found a way to do it and still get to live with my wife, Phoebe, during this time. I regret that we have to spend so much time apart. If I had lived a normal life then I would have never been away from her for one single day since she and I have been married.

07/04/08 3:00 PM
Maybe her birth name is spelled 'Tami.' I don't think she spells it as 'Tammy.'








http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/12.htm

Miri [ Star Trek television series episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 27, 1966

[Laboratory]

SPOCK: Spock here.

FARRELL: Here are those figures you asked for. Twelve to the tenth power. Metabolic rate seventy two percent. Production of nucleic acids reduced to thirty three percent of normal. Conventional chronological progression one hundred by three point six.

SPOCK: Acknowledged, Lieutenant. I have their calculations now.

KIRK: (to redshirts) Try again. See if you can find anything outside. (to Miri) Hey, clean up that desk for me, will you?

MIRI: All right, Jim.

KIRK: Thank you.

SPOCK: According to their life prolongation plan, what they thought they were accomplishing, a person would age only one month for every one hundred years of real time.

RAND: One hundred years and only one month?

SPOCK: Exactly, Yeoman. Evidently through some miscalculation, this virus annihilated the entire adult population in a very short period, leaving only the children.

RAND: But that means these children

SPOCK: Could very well be immensely old.

KIRK: That would certainly answer the question of what happened to their parents.

MCCOY: Answers it very well.

RAND: Children who never age. Eternal childhood, filled with play, no responsibilities. It's almost like a dream.

KIRK: I wouldn't examine that dream too closely, Yeoman. It might not turn out to be very pretty.

MCCOY: A few days ago or a week ago that creature that attacked us could have been just like Miri. A child entering puberty on this planet means a death sentence.

RAND: Do you suppose she knows?

KIRK: I don't think so.

RAND: If they're as old as Spock claims, they must have some idea of what's happening.

KIRK: There's no adult interpretation. I think we're dealing with children. Immensely old perhaps, but nonetheless children. We've got to do something about the others.

SPOCK: Difficult, if we can't even get a glimpse of them.

KIRK: You couldn't get close to the other kids?

SPOCK: Impossible. They know the area too well, like mice.

KIRK: I'm going to try. Miri? Come here. You want to go someplace with me?

MIRI: Sure. (leave, holding hands)

RAND: That little girl

SPOCK: Is at least three hundred years older than you are, Yeoman. Think about it.








http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/where-is-everybody-12585/trivia/

tv.com

The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 1

Where is Everybody?

Aired Oct 02, 1959 on CBS

Quotes

Mike: Look, I don't want you to think I'm nuts or anything. It's nothing like that. It's just that, well... it's just that I don't seem to remember who I am.









sts-58.jpg from internet



sts-58_2.jpg from internet



youtube-com_sts-58_ .jpg from internet




https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIw_vPNQTBQ2bSq0YU_B4LpCK65Mni0lrgw1_UvKbWrGDC4sUPpJE0Hynf4zSzgyD55ZkAz_TuWpSlYukrEWH56Gwm35s_iSV-GDhfqIKPM1vm_gwK3eebfJfBmLgoM_QUDTXf/s1600/IMGP5030.JPG




https://www.nasa.gov/vision/space/features/shannon_lucid.html









the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h06m36s.jpg



the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h06m38s.jpg



the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h07m46s.jpg



the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m08s.jpg



the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m11s.jpg



the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m13s.jpg



the-twilight-zone_season1-ep1_00h08m28s.jpg








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/07/father-goose.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:25 AM

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells

Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells

'I saw the heads of two orange-clad people coming through the bushes and under some blossom-covered apple-trees towards me. I turned smiling to them and beckoned them to me. They came, and then, pointing to the bronze pedestal, I tried to intimate my wish to open it. But at my first gesture towards this they behaved very oddly. I don't know how to convey their expression to you. Suppose you were to use a grossly improper gesture to a delicate-minded woman—it is how she would look. They went off as if they had received the last possible insult. I tried a sweet-looking little chap in white next, with exactly the same result. Somehow, his manner made me feel ashamed of myself. But, as you know, I wanted the Time Machine, and I tried him once more. As he turned off, like the others, my temper got the better of me. In three strides I was after him, had him by the loose part of his robe round the neck, and began dragging him towards the sphinx. Then I saw the horror and repugnance of his face, and all of a sudden I let him go.

'But I was not beaten yet. I banged with my fist at the bronze panels. I thought I heard something stir inside—to be explicit, I thought I heard a sound like a chuckle—but I must have been mistaken. Then I got a big pebble from the river, and came and hammered till I had flattened a coil in the decorations, and the verdigris came off in powdery flakes. The delicate little people must have heard me hammering in gusty outbreaks a mile away on either hand, but nothing came of it. I saw a crowd of them upon the slopes, looking furtively at me. At last, hot and tired, I sat down to watch the place. But I was too restless to watch long; I am too Occidental for a long vigil. I could work at a problem for years, but to wait inactive for twenty-four hours—that is another matter.

'I got up after a time, and began walking aimlessly through the bushes towards the hill again. "Patience," said I to myself. "If you want your machine again you must leave that sphinx alone. If they mean to take your machine away, it's little good your wrecking their bronze panels, and if they don't, you will get it back as soon as you can ask for it. To sit among all those unknown things before a puzzle like that is hopeless. That way lies monomania. Face this world. Learn its ways, watch it, be careful of too hasty guesses at its meaning. In the end you will find clues to it all." Then suddenly the humour of the situation came into my mind: the thought of the years I had spent in study and toil to get into the future age, and now my passion of anxiety to get out of it. I had made myself the most complicated and the most hopeless trap that ever a man devised. Although it was at my own expense, I could not help myself. I laughed aloud.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:25 AM Tuesday, July 30, 2013 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 09/11/2019