Monday, September 09, 2019

Richard Nixon won't quit pee'ing on the internet.



Not sure what *they* had to do to *cause* this event as brilliantly observed by me.

Maybe *they* don't even have to work very hard to cause this stuff to happen.

Not sure when I will finish and post this note completed by me, which always takes a lot of work by me personally. This note gives away hints at the most compelling observations I made so far in the past few minutes. I start with an initial idea and work on it from there and if what I find initially is interesting then I work more on it.

As always, this is all *my* original work posted here. I look around and find this stuff as it is just lying out there in a big pool.

I've got some other half-baked notes that I have been working on for a while that I'm also not sure when I'm going to post.

For some unexplained reason, my instincts suggest, that while this is all futile, despite its brilliant genius from me personally, to post more than the amount I am now posting would be even more futile.









twitter_jonathan-moog_spokane_07-24-2019_1.jpg





https://twitter.com/jfmoog/status/1154232426752643073

Twitter

Jonathan Moog

@jfmoog

Park and family entertainment enthusiast. Friend and Director of Riverfront Spokane. My comments are my own.

Spokane, WA

8:30 PM - 24 Jul 2019

Ralph breaks the Internet starts at 9:15 tonight at @SpoRiverfrontPk. Still plenty of space










univac_1219_pg2.jpg

https://vintagecomputer.net/univac1219.cfm




univac_1219_inside_cover

https://vintagecomputer.net/univac1219.cfm




univac_1219_pg6.jpg

https://vintagecomputer.net/univac1219.cfm

Sperry UNIVAC 1219 Military Computer








Other posts by me on this calendar day topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/08/step-by-step.html

"Modern Marvels" (1994) {Gasoline (#8.28)} USA: 23 July 2002








https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saddam-Hussein

Encyclopaedia Britannica

Saddam Hussein

PRESIDENT OF IRAQ

Saddam Hussein, also spelled Saddam Husayn, in full Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti, (born April 28, 1937, Al-Awjah, Iraq—died December 30, 2006, Baghdad), president of Iraq (1979–2003) whose brutal rule was marked by costly and unsuccessful wars against neighbouring countries.








5/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks Opening Expo '74, Spokane, Washington )








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 7:43 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal June 20, 2006, Supplemental

I wonder if I was the first American to strike Saddam.








http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2103934_2103935_2103943,00.html

TIME

Top 10 Political Fashion Statements

Jimmy Carter's Cardigan

By Nate Rawlings Monday, Jan. 09, 2012

On Feb. 2, 1977, just two weeks after being sworn in as the 39th President, Jimmy Carter delivered a fireside chat from his West Wing study. Carter, a peanut farmer from Plains, Ga., was using the power of network television to "keep in close touch with the people of our country, to let you know informally about our plans."

What caught the attention of viewers that night wasn't necessarily what Carter said, but what he wore: an unbuttoned beige wool cardigan, to stay warm after turning down the heat to conserve energy. That month, TIME wrote that the cardigan "may prove to be the most memorable symbol of an Administration that promises to make steady use of symbolism." Unlike today's era of hyper-stylized image consultancy, in which everything a politician wears is scrutinized, Carter simply wore for the taping what he had worn to dinner. He asked his TV adviser and adman what they thought, and they told him to look at the TV monitor to see for himself. While Carter would have myriad difficulties in the coming years, that early high point was purely authentic. "He was folks, and folks is in," a Republican insider told TIME. "I hate to say it, but from a purely analytical point of view, I loved it."



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:27 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09/09/2019