Tuesday, September 24, 2019

"Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door"


Yesterday's Gone: Seasons 1-6 Complete Saga

Sean Platt, David W. Wright

Amazon Kindle version, Location 609 of 39391

Seven

Edward Keenan

How big is this blackout? Something's not right.

His head was still pounding, and his thoughts still jumbled from the crash. Once he got some sleep he'd be able to think more clearly, suss out what the hell was happening. Falling planes, blackouts, missing people - this wasn't all coincidence. Something bigger was at play. And while he could see someone downing the plane to free him - he still had some fans at the agency and killing a bunch of innocent people was nothing to them








posted by Kery Burgess - H.V.O.M at 5:46 PM Saturday, May 26, 2007

wasted optimism








posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 2:43 PM Saturday, May 12, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: hate

Sun, 3/12/06 5:27 PM

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hate

hate

the emotion of hate; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action

dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards

[Actually I guess I shouldn't be so optimistic as I am now. If they wouldn't stop spying on me to save my life, why the hell should I think they would stop to save my sanity? If it takes 20 years, they will keep at it. Now I see that the people I thought were being nice to me actually were up to something else.]









the-boys_season1-ep1_00h58m06s.jpg

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/08/supes.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:55 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Supe's

Not as interesting if you need a reason.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:55 PM Wednesday, August 14, 2019 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 09/24/2019