Sunday, September 29, 2019

Yesterday's Gone



The first installment, as I've noted in several posts referencing it, of that novel "Yesterday's Gone" was published 09/30/2011.

It's influencing my thoughts in this present day as I become aware in this present day of its contents.

But I have credible reason - their bean-counters will certainly deny, whether right or wrong - that *my* personal ideas influenced its content.

In this present day, it is systematizing certain other notions that have lingered in my mind for a while. Especially my theory of synchronization.

Somehow, I have become detached from the sort of skepticism one might encounter when considering certain notions.

This blog of mine goes back to the beginning in August 2005. All the content is still available here, as far as I know, I haven't inspected every single post but I am reasonably certain it's all still there under the protection of my password-enabled account.

The content of the book, that I am slowly plodding through, despite its interesting narrative, is making me think of the sleeping dreams I had last night, early this morning.

I remember several vivid dreams while sleeping and some of it has faded from my mind, some I don't feel like describing.

The part I'm thinking of now this night is one part that I can still visualize to some degree but that is slowly fading from my conscious mind.

Some person referred to me personally as Admiral Maniac.

That person was going to charge me, in monetary terms as I best recall, because I made them spend resources to research my allegations. In that sleeping dream, one of my allegations was that I had fought with Admiral Nelson at Trafalgar. That person in the dream was going to charge me because I made them *work* and spend resources trying to verify my claims, claims that followed to me, in my grand success, becoming known as Admiral Maniac because of my successful contribution to Admiral Nelson's success.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 09/29/2019