Thursday, September 26, 2019

"Domestic Violence: His Side of the Story"



I didn't discover the first day that KREM Channel 2 CBS Spokane started broadcasting his constant streams of "exactly" across the FCC airwaves.

But I have credible reason for my suspicions.

One detail they made a point of revealing is that his ancestry is Indian.

Not the fake-indian associated with when that superstitious monkey Christopher Columbus is credited with discovering the United States of America.

But the real India.

So there is *most likely* an association with my allegations of 01/17/1991 and with his identity and with his employment at KREM in Spokane.

He is *not* a credible presenter. I have no resources to determine if he's a competent weather forecaster. My observations are that he is only a teleprompter reader.

At best, in my opinion, he is hired because he is one of those types of yapping-dog personalities that is popular with what I guess is the key demographic of Channel 2 in the mornings: the weepy-eye bleach-blonde (or other phony) fat-ass slob Soccer Mom.

They shrilly complain to the police and they police always take them seriously because they are so psychotically shrill and the police are scared of losing their jobs. I can complain and they just simply ignore me because they're not scared of anything I have to say. But the gangs of fat-ass slob Soccer Moms they are terrified of.

One day they mentioned something about his age. I have no resources to determine if his birthdate is 01/17/1991.

I have already extensively documented an actor whose birthdate is 01/19/1993. That was from the "Batman Begins" from 06/15/2005, the day before they transferred me from the University of Washington psychiatric hospital to the United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital.

Meanwhile, in other news, the noon broadcast gave me other ideas to check. This stuff is a hell of a lot of work.

That I may or may not publish, because of other stuff I'm working on. Anyone paying attention should be able to understand what my published report would reveal in the code pattern.








https://www.krem.com/article/news/politics/jill-biden-visits-spokane/293-372f0b28-11d7-4223-8dd8-68ebcb9dcd50

KREM Channel 2 CBS News Spokane

Dr. Jill Biden to hold event in Spokane supporting husband Joe's presidential run

Dr. Jill Biden will host an event in Spokane on September 29 at 4:30 p.m. The location won't be announced until two days before the event.





https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/kamala-harris-jill-biden-and-amy-klobuchar-headed-to-seattle-for-fundraisers-gun-safety-discussion/

The Seattle Times

Kamala Harris, Jill Biden and Amy Klobuchar headed to Seattle for fundraisers, gun-safety discussion

Sep. 25, 2019 at 3:11 pm Updated Sep. 25, 2019 at 7:52 pm








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073692/releaseinfo

IMDb

Shampoo (1975)

Release Info

USA 11 February 1975 (New York City, New York)
USA 13 March 1975
USA 17 March 1975 (USA Film Festival)








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/04/futures-end.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2018

I started off on 4/22/2018 to post the following note to a television news journalist's Facebook page as an add-on to other comments I made.

But Facebook wouldn't let me post it even on my own page because it's too long.

After chopping it down a few times I finally managed to get it posted on my personal Facebook page but gave up trying on the other person's page.

Long ago I encountered similar problem with Blogger.com but this content is nowhere close to being too long for this page.

The hell with it.

Makes for a good summary though so I'm posting it here too.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jane.kremtv/posts/

Facebook

Jane McCarthy

@jane.kremtv

At the risk of "beating a dead horse" in the sense of how no one wants to discuss a very complex topic, I want to point out another reference that has nothing to do with KREM 2 CBS.

What's important to this is that some person and persons are trying very hard to create the pattern I am interpreting.

The primary question I think anyone should ask is: Why?

Why are they doing it? Why does it have anything to do with me? All that fantastic stuff I have written is nothing from my conscious memory. But yet, the thoughts had to exist in the first place in my conscious mind for me to start looking closer.

The thought appeared in my mind that the reason *why*, as I've been asking, is because people out there - people you possibly don't even know - possibly in your CBS corporate environment - who want my attention because they don't understand what's happened to me.

Going back to those people I suspect are lurking in the shadows and who are causing the code pattern to become active in your organizations scheduling, there must be a reason for it.

They seem to be creating some sort of historical record.

I have been working - in the context of my current mindset - for the past 12 years trying to figure out their motive.

Once again: Why?

Are they creating a historical record for an Event that is going to happen in the future?

Are they creating a historical record because they want more people to generate intelligent observations about this situation?

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, APRIL 23, 2018 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 1:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09/26/2019