Thursday, May 26, 2011

Alert Condition 2 remains in effect.




In a dream I had just before waking up, I think my presence was represented by a sorry-looking guard dog at the entrance of some building. I think the point of that scene was for me to understand that I did detect an object that was of concern and those people were aware of it but nothing seems to have happened, other than the group of people seemed to have been successful in passing through the initial security of that building, where I, as the guard dog, was at the front door and outside.

Much of the dream has faded now but I do remember some scenes. All of it happened in the lobby of the building and they seemed to be foiling other security stations in the lobby of that building. The dream ended with that group of people making it through the lobby and through a set of doors and into the interior of the building.

I saw that the old "Obi-Wan Kenobi" was one of those people breaking through security and that group arrived in a "Land Speeder" from the 1977 film "Star Wars" but in the dream it was somewhat different and had features similar to an armored personnel carrier. I think the reason for the "Star Wars" aspect is because they were breaking in someplace, not unlike a biological warfare weapons storage bunker here in the Seattle Washington area.