Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Windtalkers (2002)




Watching this video again now on the Comcast On Demand cable television subscription service in Seattle Washington I think of a few things. One is that I think again of how I wonder about that Harpoon antiship missile that missed us in April 1988 after the Iranian warship fired it at my ship and of how we could not fire back to shoot it down which was convenient considering that it missed us.

I think about my time travel theory and of how I am going to at some time in the future relative to this present time begin to travel backwards in time. I have had no change to that theory and the theory remains consistent and believable to my mind.

I think about this actress and of how she was created in this film to remind me in her physical appearance, or specifically her mannerisms, of a specific person.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


From the halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We wil fight our country"s battles
On the land and on the sea
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marines
Hi.
How's that ear?
Not that you'd ever admit it,
but if it starts to ache, take two pills...
and call me in the morning.
You're not gonna be here
in the morning, are you?
Shipping out
without even buying me a drink.










http://www.tv.com/star-trek-voyager/the-gift/episode/10709/trivia.html

tv.com

Star Trek: Voyager

Season 4, Episode 2

The Gift

Air Date

Wednesday September 10, 1997

Quotes


Janeway: I can tell by the expression on your face that you've got some bad news.

Tuvok: I have no expression on my face. However, you are correct.