Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No Badge to hide behind. They took everything from me that was important to me.




It was worth it to punch out that scumbag defense lawyer though. The jury was very aware of how he did not stand in that same place anymore after that. They thought I killed him. I had to stay in a jail cell until later that night when he was released from the hospital. I wish I could do that again. I don't remember any of that hand-to-hand combat training though at this present time. If I hit him again today I doubt I would even knock him off his feet, as I did back then in 1995. I could hit him today and he would feel it for a few days but back in 1995 I knocked out that scumbag and left him unconscious on the floor. That's what you get, scumbag. Recon!

I didn't use my fists to knock out any person during the five years I worked at Microsoft in Washington State. There was only two times when I even gave it a passing thought, especially because they would have deserved it, but I did not even come close to starting to knock them out with my fists.

If there is one thing I hate in this world it is scumbag lawyers that cause me to chase fugitives that aren't guilty of anything.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/07 12:03 AM
She has that Rachel Barnett hairstyle but I have no artificial memories of Rachel in that type of setting.

http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/autographs/autographs016.jpg.html

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/07 12:04 AM
I wonder why I "remember" that Tracie Rhodes Crooks and I went on our first date on a December 7th.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 December 2007 excerpt ends]










1982 film "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" DVD video:


Linda Barrett: He's no high school boy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Then there was the time I asked to have Bill Gates sign my MCSD certificate. I think that was Feb. 2001.


I gave Taverner a copy of the certificate to put in my empoyee file, he acted weird, as though I had been giving it to him personally, which made no sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 April 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Con_Air.html

Con Air [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Cameron Poe, you have pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the first degree.
With your military skills, you are a deadly weapon...
and are not subject to the same laws as other people that are provoked...
because you can respond with deadly force.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Con_Air.html

Con Air [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Vince Larkin? This is Ted Grasso, Fresno Police Department.
We got a problem here with a corpse.
Yeah, it fell out of the sky.
I don't think he's an astronaut.
Then what's this got to do with me?
It's got your name written all over it.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/C/Con_Air.html

Con Air


Larkin. Vince Larkin. I'm with the Marshal Services.
Send whatever you got. Sheriff, state trooper, national guard.
Hold on one minute.
Your men should proceed with extreme caution.
It's only a matter of time before they find the weapons hold.
Larkin. Vince Larkin. Marshal Services.