Sunday, May 29, 2011

George Washington presidential candidate and Ancient Lake




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/07 11:51 AM
That dream of climbing down those cliffs in Africa as I was making my escape is tremendously fascinating. I wish I could remember more.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/07 4:13 PM
I just wish I could get back to the point of getting back into better physical shape. I can't do anything like this. And to drive a car again somewhere. How I wish I still had that Jeep. I should, from now on, be allowed to fire a gun and an astronomical number of bullets at anyone following me, though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 7:49 PM
I am on active duty and I have been the whole time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/07 1:00 PM
Damn I am fatigued today. I woke with a clear thought in my mind: 11-14. I guess that is a date; perhaps 11/14/86. I remember a lot of clear images from my dreams, but the meaning isn't clear. I remember some of them were of President Reagan giving speeches and being photographed with people. There was one of him with a woman and it seemed to be something to do with a medal being presented for the first time and she was receiving the medal; I guess for her husband. It wasn't until I started writing this that I consciously understood the similarity to the Prisoner Of War Medal from 1986 I have been writing about, but yet, in the dream, it wasn't that medal. And I have seen that woman before, and in the dream, I spent a lot of time searching for her on the internet to figure out who she was because she was so familiar, but I never did figure out who she was. As for that medal, there is a lot from the dream I cannot articulate. I associate that speech Reagan was giving with a word I read. It was TERRAIN or EXPLORER. I can't remember which one it was, but it was written like that; in bold letters and then there was some text describing something. There is so much I can't articulate about that dream. The word just appeared in my mind that it was a 'quest' I was on later in the dream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/16/07 3:59 PM
As I look at this photo, I have several thoughts. The first is a series of thoughts about working on the MK152 computers on the Wainwright and the training in the school at Dam Neck before that. I also "remember" very clearly a job interview I had in Charlotte. I interviewed for some kind of computer technician job at the federal building in downtown Charlotte. I "remember" one of them making some comment about the Defense Department and the creation of the internet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/17/07 12:44 AM
Goddamnit I hate this feeling of fatique.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/17/07 4:00 PM
Damn I wish I could wake up and feel as though I had actually been asleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My first school was the U.S. Navy Basic Electricity and Electronics at the Service School Command in Orlando, Florida, and I completed that course in April 1986. I am quite certain that, in the context of my artificial and symbolic memory, I started there in February 1986. From there, I drove my 1978 Ford Explorer pickup on a long drive to the Chicago-area where I began the Fire Control Technician "A" School.


I graduated from Great Lakes in November 1986 and went back to


house on Hicks Road on 30 days leave before I was due to attend MK152 Guided Missile Fire Control Computer Complex school, in Dam Neck, Virginia.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10/12/2006 3:35 PM
As I recall, Phoebe


wrote in a letter to me to “never forget that dance where we met because I never will.” That is quite humorous, really more humorous than I can articulate, if it represents me landing on Saturn’s moon, Phoebe. I have these moments where I want to scream because there is something locked in my mind that I can’t articulate. I was thinking something similar about the ‘darkness’ surrounding my spacecraft as I was billion miles away. There is truly a “great lakes” of emotion stored in my mind associated with so much that is forgotten. I feel this great humor in my mind about that comment from Phoebe, I feel that if I remember, I will laugh and laugh and laugh, for days on end probably.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:37 AM
It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:50 AM
Tracie Rhodes was also born on July 16th.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


US Navy Chief Petty Officer: It's a code.

US Navy Commander Dan Thurman - USS Nimitz CVN 68 executive officer: Can you break it, Chief?

US Navy Chief Petty Officer: I think someone's putting us on.

US Navy Commander Dan Thurman - USS Nimitz CVN 68 executive officer: Why?

US Navy Chief Petty Officer: Because I learned this code at Great Lakes. It's ancient.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George,_Washington

George, Washington

George is a city in Grant County, Washington, United States.





http://ncwportal.com/grant/interest/quincy_lakes_wildlife_area

North Central Washington Portal

Grant County » Area Attractions » Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area

The Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area covers 15,266 acres and is part of the Quincy Unit of the North Columbia Basin State Wildlife Recreation Area. Recreational opportunities include boating, hunting, water sports, fishing, and camping. Fish species include smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, rainbow trout, yellow perch, and crappie.

Lakes located in the Quincy Lakes Wildlife Area,

Ancient Lake
Burke Lake