Sunday, May 22, 2011

They're just a pack of good ol' boys.




1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:


US Navy Commander Frank "Dooke" Camparelli - USS Independence CV 62 air squadron commander: Have you always been this stupid?! How did a person like you, as stupid as you are, become an aviator?! Can you read?! Are you that illiterate?! This is no kindergarten! This is no, no preschool! Grafton! Get in here. You were part of this, too.





http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_41

Flight of the Intruder


:41:07
An altercation
then ensued, sir.

:41:08
700 bucks damage,

:41:09
30 men in the brig

:41:11
and an alligator injured...

:41:13
and you got away.

:41:15
Using escape and evasion
techniques, sir,

:41:17
I was able to avoid
being captured and, sir,

:41:19
we didn't hurt that crocodile.

:41:21
He was fine when we left.

:41:22
Yeah, he was okay, skipper.

:41:29
Damn it, stand up!

:41:30
Who gave you permission
to sit down?

:41:35
Who was with you?

:41:35
I'd rather not say, sir.

:41:37
That's the same thing he said.

:41:40
Mr. Cole.

:41:41
I couldn't help but overhear
the conversation,

:41:44
and I thought
I might add something, sir.

:41:46
Then go ahead, mister.

:41:49
These men were victimized, sir.

:41:52
"Victimized"?

:41:53
Exactly, sir,
they were victimized.

:41:55
We were lucky to escape.
I saw the whole thing.

:41:57
Yes...

:41:59
And I'm sure you'd let me know

:42:01
if these gentlemen
were at fault.

:42:03
That's affirmative, sir.

:42:06
That'll be all, Mr. Cole.

:42:08
Yes, sir.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_23

Flight of the Intruder


:23:23
We should make Luzon
in about 15 minutes.

:23:27
You're getting pretty good
at this, aren't you?

:23:29
I watch my BN a lot.

:23:31
I sort of picked it up.

:23:32
If I'm wrong, I don't know...

:23:33
China.

:23:34
What do you think?

:23:36
Huh?

:23:38
Swell.

:23:39
That's good food man, good food.

:23:44
You're my favorite pilot, Jake.

:23:45
Did you know that?










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Strange_Days/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_24

Strange Days


:24:18
- Let me buy you a drink. Bobby!
- Bobby!

:24:22
Bobby!

:24:24
Tequila, por favor. Double shots.
Make it a Tres Generaciones.

:24:28
Nothing but the best for Lenny,

:24:30
the finest cop to ever get
thrown off the vice squad.

:24:33
- Fuck you.
- (Laughs)

:24:36
Yeah. Nice tie.

:24:39
- Thanks, Max.
- You dress like a fucking pimp.

:24:42
- It cost more than your wardrobe.
- That's not saying much.

:24:46
It's the one thing that stands
between me and the jungle.

:24:49
The jungle, where some bird can cap
you in the head and ruin your day.

:24:54
- You were lucky, Max.
- So darn lucky...

:24:57
I wake up with a .22 in my brain and
a cop pension I can't live off of.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097579/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

An Innocent Man (1989)


Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: [Parnell and Scalise are walking back to their car on a side street after dinner, not knowing Fitzgerald is waiting for them] I gotta stop eating that Cuban food! It's ripping up my insides... ow!

Detective Danny Scalise LBPD: You're gonna have to learn to start expressing your feelings, Mike. You're just a ball of repression.

[Parnell laughs]

Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: I'll give you repression. Right here's your repression...

[feigns punch]

Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: BOOM!

[Scalise laughs]

Detective John Fitzgerald, Internal Affairs LBPD: Hey boys! We need to talk!

Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: [to Scalise] Well, look who's here.

Detective John Fitzgerald, Internal Affairs LBPD: Off the record. Kate Rainwood came to see me.

Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: [feigning ignorance] Kate who-wood?

Detective John Fitzgerald, Internal Affairs LBPD: You remember. You put her husband away.

Detective Danny Scalise LBPD: So why don't you make your point?

Detective John Fitzgerald, Internal Affairs LBPD: She says you two guys threatened her.

Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: [feigning disbelief] Did she... did she say that?

Detective John Fitzgerald, Internal Affairs LBPD: [interrupting] Listen! The two of you, you stay away from her. Period!

Detective Mike Parnell LBPD: [contemptuously] Oh, fuck her! And fuck you! FUCK YOU! I think this internal affairs horseshit is going to your head.

[turns away]

Detective John Fitzgerald, Internal Affairs LBPD: [Fitzgerald grabs Parnell and slams him against a garage door, kneeing him in the groin while doing so... Scalise draws his gun and aims it at Fitzgerald] Do it, Scalise! Do it! I'll break his fuckin' neck!