Friday, May 27, 2011

Tonight is the first time I have watched this film.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Spy_Game.html


Spy Game


You used to run|an agent named Bishop.
- Tom Bishop. Yeah. How is he?|- We'd like to take a look at his files.
You try Records?
Of course, we have his main files.
- It was your personals.|- What do you want to know?
We'll have your op reports downloaded in|an hour. That should give us all we need.
For now, I'll just take your files.
Grab yourself a seat|and make yourself comfortable.
It will take me a while to dig them up.
Call my office as soon as you have them.|ASAP.
Muir, good luck|with the retirement.
The director sent this down.|Actually looks like he signed it himself.
Harker said I'm supposed to|collect all your files on Tom Bishop.
Finally get to use one of these burn bags.










From 6/19/1954 ( Kathleen Turner ) To 11/19/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Spy Game" ) is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because as a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) is 8660 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266987/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Spy Game (2001)

Country Date

USA 19 November 2001 (premiere)



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001149210000&sid=34961&sn=KWPXDT&st=201105270030&cn=103

excite

Spy Game (2001)

103 KWPXDT: Friday, May 27 12:30 AM

2001, R, **1/2, 02:07, Color, English, United States,

A CIA agent (Robert Redford) tries to rescue his one-time protege (Brad Pitt) who awaits execution in a Chinese prison.

Cast: Robert Redford, Brad Pitt, Catherine McCormack, Stephen Dillane, Larry Bryggman, Michael Paul Chan, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Ken Leung, David Hemmings, Matthew Marsh, Todd Boyce, Amidou, Charlotte Rampling Director(s): Tony Scott Producer(s): Douglas Wick, Marc Abraham Executive Producer(s): Iain Smith, James W. Skotchdopole, Thomas A. Bliss, Armyan Bernstein










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088011/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Romancing the Stone (1984)


Jack Colton: Wait a minute, he's after you. Who the hell are you?

Joan Wilder: Well, I'm a romance novelist.

Jack Colton: You're what? What are you doing here?

Joan Wilder: I told you, my sister's life depends on me.

Jack Colton: Ah, don't give me that shit. I thought you were donating a kidney or something.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Spy_Game.html


Spy Game


Let's go with this. Bishop's recruitment.
Yeah. Well, back then,|recruitment took time.
Bishop was evacuated|with the last of them on April 30.
{y:i}That gave me|{y:i}a month to do my homework.
{y:i}I talked to his neighbors,|{y:i}his teachers, his mom...
...scoutmaster.
I pulled his dad's record|from the Pentagon.
And then started to move some pieces|around the board.
And my plan was|to isolate and alienate.
WEST GERMANY 1976
{y:i}I had his C.O. give him menial duties...
{y:i}... with non-English speaking personnel.
{y:i}And I kept him in limbo|{y:i}about even the possibility of going home.
And then I watched and waited.
This consignment is a misdirect. It needs|to go to the military H.Q. in Mannheim.
You understand?
I don't understand you.
Fuck.
{y:i}Then, in December...
...when I didn't think|he could take anymore...
...I made the move.
There she is!
Hi.
Sorry, sir. It's Bishop. Sergeant Bishop.
- Oh, Christ. Of course!|- Hi.
Hi.|This is Tom Bishop.
- It's Tom, right?|- Yes, sir. Tom, sir.
How are you?
- Sandy?|- My second wife.
Second wife?
He asked what I was doing in Berlin,|and I said I was a military liaison of sorts.
- It's good to hear an American voice again.|- I'll bet.
- What are you doing for Christmas?|- No plans.