Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Since You're Gone" started playing just as I finished on my offline computer this report and is still playing.




"Space: Above and Beyond" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Pilot"

24 September 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:


Vanessa Damphousse: I knew we couldn't have been alone but now that we're not, I don't know what's scarier - being alone or - Do you think you'd be scared if you saw one?

Paul Wang: I remember when I was a kid and saw my first A.I. They looked so human, but something inside me could just tell.

Vanessa Damphousse: I felt that way when I saw my first InVitro. I don't mean anything by that, Coop.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


From the halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We wil fight our country"s battles
On the land and on the sea
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marines
Hi.
How's that ear?
Not that you'd ever admit it,
but if it starts to ache, take two pills...
and call me in the morning.
You're not gonna be here
in the morning, are you?










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html

Windtalkers


Dear Rita...
to answer your question...
I"m listening.
Your letters are the only thing
that keep me going out here.
As far as writing back...
sorry it"s taken me this long.
All I can think about
is what you said sitting on the beach...
about the world being a beautiful place.
I just need a little help
seeing it that way again.
I want to come back, Rita.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Pilot"

24 September 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

01:26:01


United Nations Secretary General Chartwell: Because of the valiant efforts of the Marine Corps 58th Squadron the many peoples of Earth will breathe a single sigh of relief and tonight, at their graduation ceremony we honor them.

Ceremony Audience: [ Applause ]

United Nations Secretary General Chartwell: I believe even the great leader of the 20th century Winston Churchill would agree - never in the field of conflict has there been so much owed by so many to so few.

Ceremony Audience: [ Applause ]

United Nations Secretary General Chartwell: We of Earth are proud and grateful. Celebrate well. Although I suppose the break in the storm is momentary the thunder shall return and the lightning will certainly strike again.










From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"::"The Day the World Ended" ) is 334 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 334 days

334 = 167 + 167

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/18/1966 ( premiere US TV movie "Where's Everett" ) is 167 days



From 10/10/1937 ( premiere US film "Law for Tombstone" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 21168 days

21168 = 10584 + 10584

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) is 10584 days



From 6/11/1943 ( premiere US film "All by Myself" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 6/11/1943 ( premiere US film "The Man from Thunder River" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 - the United States Prisoner of War Medal ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 3607 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/18/1975 ( Patty Hearst captured and arrested in San Francisco California ) is 3607 days



From 11/23/1939 ( premiere US film "The Return of Doctor X" ) To 9/24/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush and Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) is 10197 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Space: Above and Beyond" (1995)

TV series 1995-1996

Release Date: 24 September 1995 (USA)

Plot: Earth is embroiled in a desperate war against invaders and this series focuses on one squad of marines involved in it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0706368/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond"

Pilot (1995)


Sergeant Major Frank Bougus: In space, no one can hear you scream unless it is the war cry of a U.S. Marine!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035625/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

All by Myself (1943)

Country Date

USA 11 June 1943










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112173/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Space: Above and Beyond" (1995)


[first lines]

Lt. Col. Tyrus Cassius "TC" McQueen: [narration] We thought we were alone. We believed the universe was ours. Until one night in 2063, on a Earth colony 16 light-years away, they struck. Now we're at war. We fight when called, in space, on land, and at sea. To lose this war means more than defeat; to surrender is to never go home. All of us must rise to the call... above and beyond.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0742301

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea"

The Day the World Ended (1966)

Original Air Date: 2 October 1966 (Season 3, Episode 3)










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Pilot"

24 September 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:37:07


US Marine Corps Sergeant Major Frank Bougus: We are at war. Hurrah! War is what Marines pray for.