Friday, May 20, 2011

Strange Days (1995)




http://www.cswap.com/1995/Strange_Days/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_08

Strange Days


:08:20
(Sighs)

:08:27
Tell me.

:08:29
I can't tell you.

:08:31
- You gotta see it.
- I'm not doing it.

:08:34
I know what you think about
the wire, but you gotta see it.

:08:39
It's that important.

:08:52
OK?

:09:00
I'm sorry this has to be
your first playback.










From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith traps her two children in her car and murders them by drowning them in a lake of water ) To 10/7/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Strange Days" ) is 347 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 10/15/1966 ( premiere US TV movie "Brigadoon" ) is 347 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 10/7/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Strange Days" ) is 1382 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 8/15/1969 ( the Woodstock music concert opens in New York State ) is 1382 days



From 6/24/1943 ( premiere US film "Stage Door Canteen" ) To 10/7/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Strange Days" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Strange Days (1995)

Country Date

USA 7 October 1995

UK 1 March 1996





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Strange Days (1995)


Ralph Fiennes ... Lenny Nero


Set in the year 1999 during the last days of the old millenium, the movie tells the story of Lenny Nero, an ex-cop who now deals with data-discs containing recorded memories and emotions.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Strange Days (1995)


Lenny Nero: See... I can get you what you want, I can. I can get you anything, you just have to talk to me, you have to trust me. You can trust me, 'cause I'm your priest, I'm your shrink... I am you main connection to the switchboard of he soul. I'm the magic man... Santa Claus of the subconscious. You say it, you think it, you can have it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036384/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Stage Door Canteen (1943)

Country Date

USA 24 June 1943 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036384

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Stage Door Canteen (1943)


"Dakota," a young soldier on a pass in New York City, visits the famed Stage Door Canteen, where famous stars of the theatre and films appear and host a recreational center for servicemen during the war. Dakota meets a pretty young hostess, Eileen, and they enjoy the many entertainers and a growing romance.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Strange Days (1995)


Max: Only he doesn't know about me and Faith. So I say to myself, if I turn the job down, he just gets somebody else. And I lose Faith... to coin a phrase. So to buy time, I do the skank. I still gotta do something about Tran... I figure it's him or me... but I can't cap him without a chump to take the fall. And who better than his girlfriend's loser ex-boyfriend... a known criminal... who has been seen hassling them in public numerous times.

Lenny Nero: And who was, regrettably, also your best fucking friend.

Max: No plan is perfect, Lenny. Hey, cheer up. World's gonna end in ten minutes anyway.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187756/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Brigadoon (1966) (TV)

Country Date

USA 15 October 1966





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigadoon

Brigadoon

Brigadoon is a musical with a book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe. Songs from the musical, such as "Almost Like Being in Love" have become standards.

It tells the story of a mysterious Scottish village that appears for only one day every hundred years, though to the villagers, the passing of each century seems no longer than one night. The enchantment is viewed by them as a blessing rather than a curse, for it saved the village from destruction. According to their covenant with God, no one from Brigadoon may ever leave, or the enchantment will be broken and the site and all its inhabitants will disappear into the mist forever. Two American tourists, lost in the Scottish Highlands, stumble upon the village just as a wedding is about to be celebrated, and their arrival has serious implications for the village's inhabitants.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0187756/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Brigadoon (1966) (TV)


Mr.Lundie: Sometimes, in my sleep, I think I hear voices.

Tommy Albright: Voices?

Mr.Lundie: Aye, voices filled with fearful longing. And I think I'm hearing the outside world drownin' - drownin' in its centuries.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Strange Days (1995)


Talk radio host: Now, just so the, the rest of us know how much time is left, when is the rapture supposed to hit exactly? Is it midnight New Year's Eve?

Lori: That's right.

Talk radio host: Aha. Is that midnight L.A. time or, or Eastern Standard Time, or what? I mean, what timezone is God in anyway?










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Strange_Days/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_16

Strange Days


:16:45
I've heard stuff
about a death squad.

:16:48
They're a group of guys, cops,
loyal to the hard-line school.

:16:52
Guys who've had too many years
of City Hall, review boards,

:16:56
and the goddam media
pissing down their necks,

:16:59
suspending cops, tying their hands,

:17:01
while these same people
are squealing, "Save us! Save us!

:17:05
"Do something, you morons.
Crime is out of control."

:17:13
- Bullshit. It's conspiracy paranoia.
- It's not about if you're paranoid.

:17:18
It's about whether
you're paranoid enough.

:17:20
Christ.

:17:22
Exactly. Get religion.

:17:24
I love you like my own blood, Lenny,

:17:26
but don't walk near me in public.

:17:28
The only card we got is the tape.
Get it to the media.

:17:32
Right.

:17:34
You run that on the news, by midnight
you got the biggest riot ever.

:17:38
They'll see the smoke from Canada.

:17:40
What are you saying?
Pretend it didn't happen?

:17:42
- I didn't say that.
- It happened.

:17:45
The LAPD executed
an important black man.

:17:47
Who are you to try to bury it?

:17:50
..trying to rake the LAPD
over a cheese grater?

:17:54
You want blood running waist-deep
in the storm drains, go do it.

:17:57
200,000 gangbangers will burn this
city to the fucking ground, Mace.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Strange Days (1995)


Lenny: When I met Faith, she was just another runaway, giving twenty dollar blowjobs to buy crack. Just another lost soul.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_gates

Bill Gates

William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955 in Seattle, Washington, USA) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, the world's third richest person (as of 2008), and chairman of Microsoft





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

transvestite


A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex.

someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prostitute

prostitute

a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fugitive

fugitive

Running away or fleeing, as from the law.

Fugitive from justice (Law), one who, having committed a crime in one jurisdiction, flees or escapes into another to avoid punishment.

a person who flees; especially : a person who flees one jurisdiction (as a state) for another in order to elude law enforcement personnel










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Strange_Days/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_09

Strange Days


:09:40
(Siren)

:09:41
Lights! Damn. Look at this, man.

:09:44
- Oh, god damn, man!
- Hey, just be cool, Jeriko. Yo.

:09:48
(Iris) Slow down.
(Jeriko) I'm not speeding, man.

:09:53
Man, what's the matter?
A black man can't own no jeep, huh?


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Matthew

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Literature Network > The Holy Bible > Matthew

Matthew


23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

23:26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 23:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 23:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

23:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/13/08 3:15 PM
I had a dream similar to this one just before I woke up earlier. I can still visualize both of them and the only real similarity was that I found myself falling off a bridge towards the water below and that part about the roll, which reminds me of the space shuttle launching.

In the dream earlier, I seemed to have started by climbing onto a bridge, which I don't recognize, that later began to disintegrate for some reason that was not apparent in the dream. There are other details before that scene that I do not now remember. Then I was falling feet first to the water and I noted how green was the water. I had a tremendous amount of time to think as I was very high above the water and I was timing my breathing so that I would take a large breath just before I hit the water, in hopes of making it back up to the surface. I was also thinking of how I was going to pull my legs up to my chest after I went below the surface in hopes of slowing my descent through the water and so that I could return faster to the surface. I was also thinking of how I would point my feet down to the water so that the impact would not break my feet and ankles. In the dream I saw myself just about to impact the water surface and I can visualize to some extent the details about the water surface, which meant I was very close to it. I might also remember that scene because I was dreading hitting the water. The next part I remember is that I found myself on the bottom of the river and there was a lot of sediment around me and then I was trying to swim back up to the surface. I found myself thinking that the exertion of trying to swim was causing me to use more oxygen and I was not certain I was going to make it. I had no idea how far below the surface I was but I have been thinking since I woke up that I was probably more than 100 feet below the surface. I could see light above me, and it had been bright daylight when I was falling from the bridge, but the water around me was still dark as I was looking up towards the lighter section of water.

The notion I have pondered over the most since waking up is that the dream might actually be some kind of representation about the comet I diverted in 1976. The detail about finding myself on the river bed with the sediment around me actual represents that the comet would have blasted through the atmosphere in a matter of seconds and then hit the ocean floor, which would have then blasted all that material into the Earth's atmosphere and produced a blanket covering the Earth.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 May 2008 excerpt ends]