Sunday, May 22, 2011

Arrowood




No wait. In the summer of 1994 I would have still been living at Arrowood, which is just across the street from Whitehall Estates. Whitehall Estates might not have even been built at that point or it was just starting. I remember that I really liked my apartment at Whitehall Estates because it was very cool and it was brand new. Then the jets started flying over. My neighbor next door on the top floor where I was told me the aircraft didn't bother her but for me the noise was driving me crazy because it was so damned loud and I like the peace and quiet when I am at home.

So I lived at Arrowood in the summer of 1994 and then I moved to Dresden where I think I lived for eighteen months and then I moved to Whitehall Estates.

I also remember that in 1994 I went to a movie with Caitlin and she was a big fan of Jim Carrey but I could only stand so much of him. Looking up his filmography of 1994 we must have seen "The Mask." I was underwhelmed with that film and I am certain that was the one we went to see. "Ace Ventura" would never seem to be a film to take a date to see.

The last time I saw Caitlin was when I left the bar after I saw a guy, who I vaguely recall was also a regular at the bar, kiss her on the mouth. I was angry. She followed me outside and told me that there was nothing to it and I looked at her for a second and I didn't say anything and she didn't say anything else and then I left and I never saw her again. I don't think I went back to that bar again. I might have went back one more time but she and I had started hanging out there so much that I just didn't want to go back there. I am not certain how long that was before I moved across town. She was right though. I thought about it later and I did overreact. She didn't kiss him. She was just standing there next to a pool table and that guy kissed her and I thought about that later although I never saw her again after that.