Monday, May 16, 2011

Wayne Newman




http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19930808&slug=1714886

The Seattle Times

Sunday, August 8, 1993

England -- Playing The Palace: Royal Open House Has Begun

By William Tuohy

Los Angeles Times

LONDON - Like many of her noble subjects, Britain's Queen Elizabeth II is bowing this summer to the sometimes cruel realities of modern economics.

Over the years, most of the stately homes in Britain have admitted the paying public to help finance upkeep. The list includes parts of Windsor Castle and the Princess of Wales' ancestral estate, Althorp House.

But never - until now - has the world's most famous royal residence and headquarters of the British monarchy been opened for public tours.

For eight weeks (beginning yesterday), however, that all is changing as Buckingham Palace hosts an anticipated 450,000 visitors willing to pay an adult admission of $12 for a peek at 18 of the more than 600 rooms in the palace.

The queen's motive for inviting the public to view the sumptuous staterooms of Buckingham Palace is a variation on the one that has opened all those other stately homes: She hopes to help pay for restoration of Windsor Castle, which was badly damaged in a fire last November.

The mother of all queues

The decision is being widely applauded here as giving her subjects a chance to see their monarchical heritage up close. And the anticipated lineup for the 7,000 tickets to be sold daily is already being referred to as "the mother of all queues."

"It's going to be the No. 1 attraction," said Isabel Coy, an official with the British Tourist Authority. "It's our living heritage. The real Royal Family runs a business from there. It's only open for a limited time, so there's a sort of exclusive cachet."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/14/2006 10:58 AM
I have thought several times lately that the “X-Wing Fighter” from “Star Wars” was inspired by my Orion-craft or my lander-craft. I think the wings were actually pylons where the B41’s were mounted. The nacelles on the “Phoenix” warp-ship from “Star Trek: First Contact” are similar but the “X-Wing” would be formed by two more nacelles that would be perpendicular to those two. I also feel confusion over whether it had 4 separate pylons, or wing structures, or whether there was a pylon on each side that had two B41’s on each pylon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy aviator and United States Astronaut as Thomas Reagan the United States Navy officer ) to 12/11/1972 ( I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 2770 days

2770 = 1385 + 1385

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut as Tom Reagan the United States Navy officer ) is 1385 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_17

Apollo 17


Call sign:

Lunar module: Challenger


Apollo 17 was the eleventh manned space mission in the NASA Apollo program. It was the first night launch and the sixth and final lunar landing mission of the Apollo program.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/01/07 7:27 PM
My co-worker, Frank, from the office at First Federal came over to help me move all my stuff into the truck. I got the largest truck they had and it was well too large for all my stuff. At one point as I was driving down the interstate, a truck driver pulled up beside me, honked his horn, and pointed to the back of my truck. I didn't know what he was talking about and I didn't stop. Then the trucker behind him did the same thing as he passed, so I stopped on the interstate and went back to see what they were talking about. At some point earlier, the brakes had locked up on the full trailer that I was towing my 1990 red Mazda RX-7 on and there was a lot of smoke coming from it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 1 May 2007 excerpt ends]





http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/L1011/index.shtml

Orbital

L-1011 Launch & Research Platform

"Stargazer" L-1011 Carrier Aircraft

Airborne Launch and Research Platform

"Stargazer" is an L-1011 commercial transport aircraft modified to serve as the launch platform for Orbital’s air-launched Pegasus rocket as well as a platform for airborne research projects.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_L-1011_TriStar

Lockheed L-1011 TriStar

The Lockheed L-1011 TriStar, commonly referred to as just L-1011 (pronounced "ell-ten-eleven") or TriStar, is a medium-to-long range, widebody passenger trijet airliner. It was the third widebody airliner to enter commercial operations


The design featured a twin-aisle interior with a maximum of 400 passengers










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:55 AM


1993





I arranged for Kerry Burgess and her to meet. Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess had been shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993 and she was caring for him in the months as he recovered from the injury.

The fugitive was killed by the return gunfire from Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Hector: Samantha! Did they say anything else? Anything?

Samantha: Yeah. They said be careful on the street. Because some people were exposed to the comet a little bit. What happened to Doris is happening to them, only slower. And, like, they're dangerous.

Regina: Like what happened to Larry.





1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Samantha: You're not going to blame me because the phone went dead. I'm not the phone company. Nobody is the phone company anymore. What? Cops? Where were you guys earlier? Oh shit, my license. Oh shit!










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


Nobody walks out on a pretty weddin' I set up.
I'm gonna get that girl and set everything straight.
She insulted my town. She insulted my son.
- Look, what if we... - Shut upl She insulted my authority.
And that's nothin' but pure and simple old-fashioned Communism.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


I jumped in this car, and it blew up on the side of the road,
and I ended up in this goddamn airplane. What do you do?
I don't remember.
- Oh, are we on the air? - Sort of, yeah.
You think I'm... nuts, don't you?
No, I don't think you're crazy.
I picked up three brides yesterday, just like you, very subdued.
Hey, what... what's goin' on up there?
- Come back, Bandit - Bandit?
- Is that your name or your profession? - That's my handle. Bo's my real name.
- What's your name? - Carrie.
Is she wearing a wedding dress?
She was.
What's she wearin' now? Come back.
Hey, you got peanut butter or somethin' in your ears?
Tell me what that woman's got on... her mindl
10-4I
No coozie's gonna leave me at no church.
Decoratin' up a whole town at a cost of $40.
Right.
I can see her now, runnin' back up that aisle...
No, she was dancin' back up the aisle,
her knockers bouncin' all over the joint.
Let go of that wheel.
Why, her ass was wigglin', too.
Why so fast? You're late for a big bowling date?
Cute.
- So, tell me about yourself. - What do you wanna know, my sign?
- What do you do besides drive fast? - Have fun.
- Is this fun? - Drivin'?
- Driving, talking to me. - They're both a challenge.










From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 13459 days

'1-34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 8/7/1963 ( Patrick Bouvier Kennedy ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 5034 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on the Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 5034 days



From 8/9/1963 ( Patrick Bouvier Kennedy - deceased ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 5032 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) is 5032 days



From 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 1620 days

1620 = 810 + 810

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 1/21/1968 ( the Thule Air Base B-52 crash with one US Air Force B-52G Stratofortress crew fatality and the reported destruction of four 1.1 megaton hydrogen bombs resulting in widespread radioactive contamination ) is 810 days



From 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me:the United States of America Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by United States President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 220 days

220 = 110 + 110

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 2/20/1966 ( Chester William Nimitz - United States Navy Fleet Admiral - deceased ) is 110 days



From 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in the United States Navy fleet and I am the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 975 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 7/4/1968 ( premiere US film "The Green Berets" ) is 975 days



From 1/27/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Laverne & Shirley" ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 478 days

478 = 239 + 239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 6/29/1966 ( premiere US film "Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N." ) is 239 days



From 2/8/1968 ( premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 3388 days

3388 = 1694 + 1694

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 6/23/1970 ( premiere US film "Kelly's Heroes" ) is 1694 days



From 2/13/1960 ( the first atomic bomb explosion by France ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 6305 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:as Tom Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in my privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was my first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6305 days



From 8/24/1968 ( the first hydrogen bomb explosion by France ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 1595 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates the transvestite and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government and United Nations chartered allies ) To 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) is 7874 days

7874 = 3937 + 3937

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 8/13/1976 ( premiere US film "Futureworld" ) is 3937 days



From 5/19/1977 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Smokey and the Bandit" ) To 11/5/1977 ( the George Bush & Laura Welch wedding as a premeditated criminal event ) is 170 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate UK ) To 8/21/1959 ( Hawaii officially becomes the fiftieth state of the United States of America ) is 170 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076729/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)

Country Date

USA 19 May 1977 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076729/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)


Buford T. Justice: [to his son] There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076729/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)


Bandit: What are you tryin' to do, start another race?

[pushes past her and into the house]

Waynette Snow: Look, you got Cledus in jail once! Leave us alone!

One of the Snow kids: [climbs on Bandit's back] Hi, Uncle Bandit!

Waynette Snow: He ain't your damned uncle!

[steps on the dog, who whimpers]

Waynette Snow: One of you damned kids, get this dog out of here!

[Bandit keeps walking toward the bedroom, where Cletus is sleeping]

Waynette Snow: Dammit, Bandit, *look at me!*

Bandit: [stops and turns wearily] I find it hard to look at you, Waynette, very hard. Especially when you've got those things in your hair. Makes me think you're listening to a radio station in Savannah.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


You mean to tell me we're gonna drive from here
to Texarkana, Texas, and back to here in 28 hours?
It's only 900 miles there and 900 miles back.
Well, for your information, that ain't never been done, not in no rig.
'Cause you and I never done it in no rig. You gotta stop thinkin' so negative.
'Course we can make it. We ain't never not made it yet, have we?
- Well, no. - You see? There you are.
Yeah. Yeah, I see. I see all right.
I see our asses in a sling if we get caught that's what I see.
Heyl Ho-ho-hol
Well, God Almighty, would you look at thatl
- It's beautiful, huh? - Honey, hush.
I don't guess we're gonna be ridin' in the truck together this time?
No, son. I'll be drivin' this one and blockin'.
You'll be drivin' the truck. This is Bandit One and that is...
...Bandit Two. Together again.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_gates

Bill Gates

William Henry Gates III (born October 28, 1955 in Seattle, Washington, USA) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, the world's third richest person (as of 2008), and chairman of Microsoft





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

transvestite


A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex.

someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prostitute

prostitute

a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fugitive

fugitive

Running away or fleeing, as from the law.

Fugitive from justice (Law), one who, having committed a crime in one jurisdiction, flees or escapes into another to avoid punishment.

a person who flees; especially : a person who flees one jurisdiction (as a state) for another in order to elude law enforcement personnel










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


Oct. 11, 1953

Robin Bush dies. [ MURDERED BY GEORGE WALKER BUSH ]


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


May 27, 1968

George W. enlists in the 147th Fighter Group with the Texas Air National Guard. When asked why he wanted to enlist George replied, "I want to be a fighter pilot because my father was." His unit was referred to as the "Champagne Unit" because it included the sons of future Senator Lloyd Bentsen and Governor John Connally.


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.


August 1977

George W. is introduced to Laura Welch, an elementary school librarian and Midland native at a friend's barbecue. The two marry three months later, on November 5, 1977 at the First United Methodist Church in Midland.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


- You must be in a hell of a hurry, Sheriff? - You bet your ass on that boy.
Oh, you got a little mess there. Let me help you get that off there...
- Yeah, yeah. Much obliged. - Yeah.
Who ya chasin'? Somebody chasin' you?
Nobody chasin' me, boy.
I been chasin' a goddamn maniac all the way from Texarkana, Texas.
Really? What is he, a bank robber?
Bank robber?
Bank robbin' is baby shit alongside of what this dude is doin'.
Almost killed 20 law officers.
Drivin' through people's backyards, knockin' down mailboxes.
He's got a broad in the car, took her across the state line.
That's the Mann Act.










http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/article788752.ece


From The Sunday Times January 15, 2006

The top 10 footballers' Page 3 playmates

By John Aizlewood


5 Dean Holdsworth and Linsey Dawn McKenzie Psychologists are still baffled as to what attracted Dean Holdsworth to 36GG teenage glamour model Linsey Dawn McKenzie in 1996. Even so, they were soon at it like Duracell bunnies on the bonnet of the then Wimbledon striker’s £83,000 BMW. Alas, there was no future for the bonking duo, for Holdsworth had neglected to mention he was married. “I thought he was a nice bloke, and I wasn’t very happy with the way he rubbished me in the papers,” she wailed. “The press made me out to be a marriage wrecker, and I’m not.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


- Channel clear. - Breaker one-nine, breaker one-nine.
Is that Hot Pants Hilliard yakkin' out there?
- And who wants to know? - This is the Bandit, darling.
Well, where are you, you bodied-up, smooth-talkin' thing?
And how can I help? Bring it back.
You still workin' at that choke-and-puke on West 85?
Affirmative, affirmative. I'm still dishin' it out.
We'll come screamin' by in five minutes with a herd of smokeys on our ass.
How 'bout gettin' those pallies of yours out there, block 'em off?
Love tol But hey, you're gonna owe me one.
- I owe you a big one. - That's a big 10-4.
10-4.
All right gang, we're gonna go for a big smokey red 22. Wahool
- Ride with me? - Yeah.
- You sure we ain't gonna get in trouble? - Nah. I've done it before.










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD video:

1:00:53


Kitty Kowalski: You have places to go, people to save?

Superman: Yes.

Kitty Kowalski: Would you like to get a cup of coffee sometime? I know that's forward. Or a drink?

Superman: Good night.

Kitty Kowalski: Good night.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Armageddon (1998)


F.B.I. Agent: We have a national security matter.

Rockhound: Good for you.



http://www.cswap.com/1998/Armageddon/cap/en/25fps/a/00_28

Armageddon


:28:29
- See this diamond?
- Yeah.

:28:32
- It's not a diamond.
Would you like another drink?
- Yeah.

:28:34
- Sir, F.B.I.
- So cute. No, thanks.

:28:37
- We have a national security matter.
- Good for you.

:28:40
Let's go. Now.

:28:43
How old are you?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


(BANDIT) Sheriff Buford T. Justice, please.
- Who there? - This is Bandit Darville talkin'.
Where are you, you sombitch?
Before I tell you where I am, Sheriff, there's just one thing I wanna say.
You must be part coon dog, 'cause I been chased by the best of 'em,
and son, you make 'em look like they're all runnin' in slow motion.
- I just wanna say that. - Well, thank you, Mr Bandit.
And as the pursuer, may I say you're the goddamnedest pursuee I ever pursued.
Now that the mutual bullshit is over,
where are you, you sombitch?
I'm right down at the bottom of the hill. I'm six-foot-eight in a cowboy outfit.
I got a little pygmy standing beside me dressed like me. You can't miss me.
10-4.
Wait a minute. Scratch that. Hold it.
I can't lie to you, Sheriff. You're too good a man. Look over your left shoulder.
Oof.
We're on our way to Boston to get some clam chowder. Bye-bye.
- No hard feelings, Junior










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076729/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)


Buford T. Justice: If you're gonna hang out in places like this, wear a badge on your didey





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


I don't care if you're the Governor of Texas. You're makin' a big mistake.
Read him his rights, Junior.
You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say may be held against you in a court of law. And...
What's all this about?
Oh, hello, Officerl Glad you're here to assist me.
My name is Sheriff Buford T. Justice.
I have just apprehended the Bandit.
No, sir. You just apprehended my captain.
- Take the cuffs off, Junior. - But, Daddy, we just...
Take the cuffs off, you moose twit.
May I express my feelings about inconveniencing you...
But if you gonna hang out in these kinda joints...
wear a badge on your didie.










http://channel9.msdn.com/shows/History/The-History-of-Microsoft-1986/


The History of Microsoft - 1986


February 26, 1986

Microsoft moves to its new Corporate Campus, buildings 1 through 4, in Redmond, Washington.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


- That's where I'll get off? - Right.
You oughta give up smokin'. That's bad for your health.
But I enjoy it so much.
I guess you can get your ticket over there.
- You got enough money? - Yeah.
I have enough to get to Jersey, walk the rest of the way.
- Hey, thanks. - Oh, it was nothing.
- I'll see you around. - Yeah.
Frog?
You gonna be all right?
Yeah... I'm always all right.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


They call you the Bandit
An outlaw untamed
Shackled only by freedom
You wear no man's chain
We got some time. You wanna stretch your legs, Frog?
Some say they despise you
Well, maybe they do
But deep down inside them
I bet they wish they were you





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Smokey_and_the_Bandit.html


Smokey and the Bandit


Goddamn. That's a Texas mountie. What the hell's he doin' in Arkansas?
Well, let's just see what he's got under the hood.
Bye-bye, babyl
You smoke much?
I just started.
- Cledus, you got your ears on, son? - Oh, bring it on, you lucky devil.
- Comin' around you. - Be careful.
You're gonna have to make your own lane, 'cause you definitely got oncoming traffic
Be careful. Be careful.
Oh, my... Oh, my Godl
I'm about to be killed in this... in this moving CB radio show,
and I... I don't even have a handlel
You want a handle? OK, I'll think one up for ya. Let's see.
- Oh, I got one for yal - What?
Just give me a minute here.
He done good, didn't he, Fred?
What?
Frog.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076729/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Smokey and the Bandit (1977)


Carrie: [after being given the handle of "Frog" by Bandit] Why?