Monday, May 16, 2011

Your mind and your body become your weapon.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Remo.html

Remo


The fool chatters|but it is the wise man that listens.
Breathe.
Wait, is this the kind of training|where we sit around for 10 years...
and you tell me I'm big enough|to break a brick with my big toe?
You have come into the care of Chiun...
Master of Sinanju.
Sinanju is a village in Korea...
where all the fighting arts were born.
Kung fu, karate...
ninjitsu.
They are all but shadows.
Sinanju is the sun.
Most intelligent people know this already.
But it is apparent to me that you know|less than nothing. Pay attention.
You did not ask to be white,|so perhaps that is not your fault.
You did not ask to be here.
Perhaps that is not your fault, either.|So let us make this pact.
I will train you for your first service.
And then, I will return to my country.
Pressure. Nerve ends.
Sinanju.
Technique developed|since the birth of time...










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Remo.html

Remo


The fool chatters|but it is the wise man that listens.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/R/Remo.html

Remo


Pick up your feet.
Float.
Float.
Congratulations, Chiun.
Bearing in mind|that nature snubbed him cruelly...
by denying him Korean birth...
I am not entirely dissatisfied.
-When will he be ready?|-Ahead of time, I think.
Excellent.
That means?
-Fifteen years.|-Fifteen years?
If I cut a few corners, 14 and a half.
Chiun, I need to borrow him for a while.