Thursday, January 30, 2014

Father Goose (1964)




1964 film "Father Goose" DVD video:

00:00:50


Radio News Announcer: His Majesty's forces are carrying out an orderly evacuation of the New Guinea Coast in preparation for defense of Port Moresby and the southern -

Walter Eckland: Yeah, yeah, yeah. [ adjusts radio tuner ]

Singer on radio: [ music ] I got my ten fine toes to wiggle in the sand










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 posted by H.V.O.M at 1:16 PM

Better days





With no end in sight to this ordeal, I like to think back to better days. The good life for me is when I can train for my triathlon and marathon hobby.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.carygrant.net/lyrics/passmeby.html

"Pass Me By" Lyrics


I've got me ten fine toes to wiggle in the sand.
Lots of idle fingers snap to my command.
A lively pair of heels that kick to beat the band.
Contemplatin' nature can be fascinatin'.
Add to these a nose that I can thumb,
And a mouth by gum have I,
To tell the whole darn world if you don't happen to like it deal me out,
Thankyou kindly Pass Me By
Chorus: Pass Me By-y, Pass Me By-y-y.
If you don't happen to like it Pass Me By.

I've got me two great shoes that never saw a shine.
Trousers I can hold up with a laundry line.
A lovely patch that hides an awful lot of spine.
Shirt-tails flyin', I'm a bloomin' dandelion!
Add to these a grin from ear to ear,
And all the proper gear have I,
To tell the whole darn world if you don't like the assortment deal me out,
Thankyou kindly Pass Me By

Chorus: Pass Me By-y, Pass Me By-y-y.
If you don't happen to like it Pass Me By.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


KIRK: I'm happy. I'm so happy. If it weren't for the dreams, my mind would be completely at peace.

MIRAMANEE: I thought you no longer had the dreams, that you no longer saw the strange lodge which moves through the sky.

KIRK: They've come back. They were gone for a while, but they've come back, and I see faces, too. Very dim. I feel I should know know them. I feel my place is with them, not here. I don't deserve this happiness.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058092/releaseinfo

IMDb


Father Goose (1964)

Release Info

USA 10 December 1964



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058092/fullcredits

IMDb


Father Goose (1964)

Full Cast & Crew


Cary Grant ... Walter
Leslie Caron ... Catherine










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: posted by H.V.O.M at 9:13 PM Saturday, September 10, 2005


My Future's So Bright

You know, this would actually all be kind of fun. All this stuff happening like the example I gave below about the Manchurian Candidate movie. There have been many other connections I have observed. I don't have the concrete evidence to prove it all yet, but as long as there is air in my lungs I will believe it is personally connected to me somehow. If it wasn't so destructive to my personal life, mainly because I just have no experience at this kind of thing on this level. If it wasn't for this black cloud (yes, I saw the two of you on the beach last time I was in Coeur d'Alene) over me, this would probably be pretty fun. Who wouldn't want to have the kind of influence I seem to have? But, for some reason, I am not supposed to know about it. I can't fully explain that part. It's all kinda cool, but believe me, I do not want it and will actively try to keep it from continuing. The absolute last thing I want is to be a public figure.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.rickey.org/revolution-season-2-episode-13-recap-happy-endings/

RICKEY


Revolution – Season 2 Episode 13 – Recap – Happy Endings


Aaron and Priscilla end up at their destination, meeting up with an old colleague named Peter, who is somehow involved with all the nanotech weirdness. There’s a weird church where Peter preaches and heals. He’s been somehow using the nanotech to heal even the most grievous physical injuries, thinking it is God’s power answering his prayers. Peter locks Aaron and Priscilla in their room that night, though. He accuses them of “bearing false witness”, and doesn’t want the pair to destroy everyone’s faith.



http://www.btvguide.net/Revolution/Season-2/episode-13/reviews/Happy-Endings-25808

BTVGUIDE

Happy Endings

By tvrage, on 01/30/2014


Priscilla accuses him of wanting people to worship him.










From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 2/7/2010 ( premiere US TV series "Undercover Boss" ) is 5528 days

5528 = 2764 + 2764

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/28/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Praise the Lord" ) is 2764 days



From 9/4/1955 ( Bernard Kerik & Brian Schweitzer ) To 2/7/2010 ( premiere US TV series "Undercover Boss" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Monaco Grand Prix) To 2/7/2010 ( premiere US TV series "Undercover Boss" ) is 6846 days

6846 = 3423 + 3423

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/18/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "The Impostor" ) is 3423 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/undercover-boss.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/undercover-boss/waste-management-1322660/

tv.com


Undercover Boss Season 1 Episode 1

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 07, 2010 on CBS

AIRED: 2/7/10










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/predictable

Dictionary.com


predictable

expected, especially on the basis of previous or known behavior










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/uninspired

Dictionary.com


uninspired

dull or ordinary; unimaginative: an uninspired painting










http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/F2/651/239/158336/

Justia.com


651 F.2d 239: United States of America, Appellee, v. John D. Long, Appellant


United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit. - 651 F.2d 239

Argued Jan. 9, 1981.Decided June 12, 1981


To establish a violation of the RICO statute, the government must show that the enterprise affects interstate commerce.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=father-goose


Springfield! Springfield!


Father Goose (1964)


Then from what are you
running away from?

- Mmm?
- Oh, I'm not running away.

- Oh, there must have been some...
- Well, there was.

- A necktie.
- A what?

A necktie.

I was late for class
one morning.

I forgot my tie and they
wouldn't let me in.

How long ago was that?










1980 film "The Final Countdown" DVD video:


Warren Lasky: What sort of storm was that, Commander?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088247/quotes

IMDb


The Terminator (1984)

Quotes


Kyle Reese: John Connor gave me a picture of you once. I didn't know why at the time. It was very old - torn, faded. You were young like you are now. You seemed just a little sad. I used to always wonder what you were thinking at that moment. I memorized every line, every curve. I came across time for you Sarah. I love you; I always have.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092099/quotes

IMDb


Top Gun (1986)

Quotes


Carole: Hey, Goose, you big stud!

Goose: That's me, honey.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:18 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 30 January 2014