Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Reality Fabricated




I sit here and I think to myself that quite possibly I cannot have the power to alter reality of this real world and that maybe some entity can sense my thoughts and alter reality to make me think I am altering reality. And it seemed to happen a short while later. Again though I debate in my mind that hypothetical mirror I have written about before and that it reflects back the thoughts I will have sometime later. I just don't understand why it only works for certain things. I consider the notion I have described before that if I truly have psychic powers - the powers of mind that sense the future - then my powers would have to be advanced enough to filter out a lot of stuff that would overwhelm my feeble mind.

I feel that I have established a fairly simple theory in this notion, to describe my notion as a formal theory, because I am trying to reproduce the ideas. That attempt always leads me back to wonder if I am simply receiving information by means telepathic and I have no real power beyond the normal human mind. And then I wonder again as I have written before: I might just be listening to a specific person. For example, the observation I made Tuesday night could have been easily arranged by a person with certain resources, resources well beyond my means. And then that message could have been relayed to my mind by the hypothetical telepathic communications I have theorized.

And I think also: this is how the process would have to work. A person who is going to become detached from reality - reality fabricated - would have to have a reason first of all to question reality.

Reality fabulously fabricated would have to seem this real. There would not be much point to a fabricated reality where you can break out of it at any time, or where it is so largely fake that you get bored with it too soon. The distinction of boredom about the fabrication of reality versus the boredom of reality. Even fabricated reality would have to demonstrate the experience of boredom.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057693/quotes

IMDb


X: The Man with the X-Ray Eyes (1963)

Quotes


Dr. James Xavier: I'm blind to all but a tenth of the universe.

Dr. Sam Brant: My dear friend, only the gods see everything.

Dr. James Xavier: My dear doctor, I'm closing in on the gods.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:20 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 14 January 2014