Monday, January 20, 2014

Technology is reality.




Reality is just electrical signals bouncing around inside my physical mind.

Right now in the true reality my physical body could be reclined somewhere with a device over my head that is beaming information into my physical brain that is specifically reorganizing the neurons in my physical brain to create this reality I sense right here right now.

Reality fabricated has to be highly realistic. Otherwise there isn't much point to it.

Consistently I have had the feeling there is another person directing my fabricated reality. My theory that there are at least two of us calibrating this reality artificial.

The newest theory I have wrings out the most feelings of loneliest when I consider that there is no one out there in this reality to understand what I have to say because no one is programmed to care about this information. The irony sure feels real.

Realistically devious.

And also, no real surprise this evening, waiting for commercial breaks, about the next report I will publish and that I have been working on for more than the past day.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/06/08/terre-haute-prison-prepares-for-executions/

FoxNews.com


Terre Haute Prison Prepares for Executions

Published June 08, 2001


On July 19, 1993, USP Terre Haute was designated as the site by the Federal Bureau of Prisons where implementation of the federal death penalty would occur, including the establishment of a Special Confinement Unit for federal death penalty cases.





http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=46868

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks on the Dismissal of FBI Director William Sessions and an Exchange With Reporters

July 19, 1993

The President. Good afternoon. In recent months, serious questions have been raised about the conduct and the leadership of the Director of the FBI William Sessions. Among other matters, the Department's Office of Professional Responsibility has issued a report on certain conduct by the Director. I asked the Attorney General, Janet Reno, to assess the Director's tenure and the proper response to the turmoil now in the Bureau. After a thorough review by the Attorney General of Mr. Sessions' leadership of the FBI, she has reported to me in no uncertain terms that he can no longer effectively lead the Bureau and law enforcement community.

I had hoped very much that this matter could be resolved within the Justice Department. The Attorney General met with Judge Sessions over the weekend and asked him to resign, but he refused. In accord with the recommendation of the Attorney General, with which I fully agree, I called Director Sessions a few moments ago and informed him that I was dismissing him, effective immediately, as the Director of the FBI.










http://www.cswap.com/1978/Jaws_2/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_55

Jaws 2


:56:03
A toast to the new chief.

:56:08
Hail to the chief.

:56:11
(Hums 'Hail to the Chief')

:56:19
Come on, drink!
This is a milestone in your career.

:56:23
- Ease up, Martin.
- Look, Chief,

:56:25
not only don't I want your job,

:56:27
but I came to tell you
I think you're the greatest.

:56:30
- And I...
- Oh, Jeff, it's OK.

:56:34
Come on. It's not your fault,
I know that.

:56:42
Well, I got to go anyway.

:56:48
Thanks for coming by, Jeff.

:56:50
- You've been a big help.
- Thank you.

:56:52
- Good night, Jeff.
- Good night.

:56:56
Poor Hendricks.
They'll fire his ass, too.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:45 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 20 January 2014