Saturday, January 25, 2014

"Take Us To Your Leader"




I saw that film in the theaters back in the year 2001 when it first premiered. I thought it was a really good production. As best I recall now sitting here I saw it at a theater Bellevue Washington in the Crossroads neighborhood. Much of it was annoying but the actor who portrays the star of the film who is the sniper and also the actor who portrays the political officer did very well I was thinking. The political officer did the best, is my impression, having not watched yet the entire DVD because he doesn't really come off as a weasel as I would have thought. I haven't watched that production in a long time but it is all familiar to me now and especially the opening scene in the fountain with the bodies strewn around and I have thought to myself I have thought before about that scene. Watching the 2001 "Behind Enemy Lines" never reminded me of that scene in the 2001 "Enemy at the Gates" but I feel certain I have thought independently about that scene from the latter.










From 10/15/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - George Herbert Walker Bush and the Dedication of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 2/15/2013 ( the Chelyabinsk meteor ) is 7794 days

7794 = 3897 + 3897

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 3897 days



From 10/31/2010 ( premiere US TV series "The Walking Dead" ) To 2/15/2013 ( the Chelyabinsk meteor ) is 838 days

838 = 419 + 419

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/26/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Big Valley"::"Day of the Comet" ) is 419 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-take-out-window-for-microsofties-is.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-nano-mind-of-its-own.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/01/you-all-right-pal.html ]


http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/asteroids/news/asteroid20130215.html

NASA


Asteroid and Comet Watch


Russia Meteor Not Linked to Asteroid Flyby 02.15.13


Update: March 21, 2013

The large fireball (technically, called a "superbolide") observed on the morning of Feb. 15, 2013, in the skies near Chelyabinsk, Russia










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


I took the red pill.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


?datediff("yyyy", #1/1/1982#,#1/1/2006#)
24
?datediff("m", #4/27/2006#,#6/27/2006#)
2
?datediff("d", #6/27/2006#,#7/11/2006#)
14


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006

When I first started thinking about something unusual with my left ear, I had several thoughts about it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


Now that I think about, there was that scene of him on a roof with a sniper rifle. And over the past few weeks, I have started to think that I am going to eventually remember how to speak and read other languages, although I have no clue about most of them. Spanish is kind of easy to figure out some words, but that doesn't mean anything. There was that day at Microsoft where Lynn and I were trading some words in German, I think it was, she seemed impressed, although as I told her, I was using an online translator. And martial arts. I think I know some form of martial arts.

I wonder if I was very arrogant in my real life.

I still have no interest in reading more about this "Bourne" stuff. And I'm not going to read about it so that probably means something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: dated 2006


Oh, and there's a scar on my left hand that I have been wondering about but I don't feel like writing about. I remember it was after having to walk home through a bad neighborhood. I remember it was a nasty wound, bled a lot, something about nasty bandages. At first I thought it might be a bullet scar, but then I thought maybe someone had jammed a philips screwdriver between my knuckles. But there is no exit scar so I'm not sure what it means. Perhaps what ever did it didn't go down through my hand, rather went into my hand, towards my wrist and didn't exit. The oblong nature of the scar would support that possibility. It doesn't hurt though.

I was thinking about this time my clothes were filthy with salt. I remember that as a time on the Taylor but I am now wondering if it was dust, as in some kind of desert.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/02/06 10:18 PM
I have been wondering about a small scar on my abdomen. It could be a .22 caliber bullet wound judging by the size.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 December 2006 excerpt ends]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.223_Remington

.223 Remington


The .223 Remington is a sporting cartridge with almost the same external dimensions as the 5.56x45mm NATO military cartridge. The name is commonly pronounced either two-two-three or two-twenty-three.[citation needed] It is loaded with a 0.224-inch (5.7 mm) diameter, jacketed bullet, with weights ranging from 40 to 90 grains (2.6 to 5.8 g), though the most common loading by far is 55 grains (3.6 g). When loaded with a bullet that expands, tumbles, or fragments in tissue, this cartridge is capable of delivering devastating terminal performance. Proponents of the hydrostatic shock theory contend that this includes remote wounding effects known as hydrostatic shock.

While the external case dimensions are very similar, the .223 Remington and 5.56x45mm differ in both maximum pressure and chamber shape. The maximum and mean pressures for some varieties of the 5.56 mm (different cartridge designations have different standards) exceed the SAAMI maximums for the .223 Remington, and the methods for measuring pressures differ between NATO and SAAMI. The 5.56 mm chamber specification has also changed over time since its adoption, as the current military loading (NATO SS-109 or US M855) uses longer, heavier bullets than the original loading did. This has resulted in a lengthening of the throat in the 5.56 mm chamber. Thus, while .223 Remington ammunition can be safely fired in a 5.56 mm chambered gun, firing 5.56 mm ammunition in a .223 Remington chamber may produce pressures in excess of even the 5.56 mm specifications due to the shorter throat.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Enemy_at_the_Gates.html


Enemy at the Gates


Vassili was born to fire a gun.|It's what he knows.
You and I were born|for a different purpose.
If Vassili were here,|he would tell you the same thing.
Where is he?|Where is Vassili?
Keep your head down.
- Tell me where he is.|- Stay into that pipe, Tania.
Stay in. Stay in!|Get your head in!
Slow down.
Don't shoot.
He's over there.
Do you see the pillar|in front of you?
I need you|to move round behind it.
Go.
Tania, I need you to find|a large piece of glass.
Piece of glass.
Do you see the kiln...
behind me to the left|of the factory?
Yes? I can't hear you.
- Yes.|- Yes.
Do you see...
the two louvers?
- Yes.|- Do you see the one...
with a broken slat?
Yes.
This is what|I want you to do.
- Are you ready?|- Yes.
Three... two... one...
Hello, Sacha.
He was right|where you said he'd be.
Nearly there.
He's very clever.










From 12/1/1948 ( premiere US film "Airlift to Berlin" ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 3369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Barney Miller" ) is 3369 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 2978 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/28/1973 ( the United States Endangered Species Act approved ) is 2978 days



From 12/11/1942 ( premiere US film "American Empire" ) To 3/16/2001 ( premiere US film "Enemy at the Gates" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/releaseinfo

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Release Info

USA 16 March 2001



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/fullcredits

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Full Cast & Crew


Jude Law ... Vassili Zaitsev










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1144853/releaseinfo

IMDb


Airlift to Berlin (1948)

Release Info

USA 1 December 1948










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/quotes

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Quotes


Nikita Khrushchev: [addressing a roomful of Soviet political officers] My name... is Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev. I've come to take things in hand here. This city... is not Kursk, nor is it Kiev, nor Minsk. This city... is Stalingrad. *Stalingrad*! This city bears the name of the Boss. It's more than a city, it's a symbol.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034455/releaseinfo

IMDb


American Empire (1942)

Release Info

USA 11 December 1942










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0215750/quotes

IMDb


Enemy at the Gates (2001)

Quotes


Nikita Khruschev: I have to report this to the Boss.

Nikita Khruschev: Perhaps you'd prefer to avoid the red tape.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Enemy_at_the_Gates.html


Enemy at the Gates


Comrade Stalin is asking for|one last effort!
The fate of the motherland|is at risk!
The fate of all those|you love and cherish!
It's for them|that we fight today.
Listen to me, Tania. The Germans|are throwing everything at us.
If they're lucky, one in ten|of these soldiers will come back alive.
You're highly educated.|You know languages.
Every intercept you translate|saves hundreds of lives.
Every message you decode|kills thousands of theirs.
You have a duty to survive.
Vassili was born to fire a gun.|It's what he knows.
You and I were born|for a different purpose.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Batman Begins (2005) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Carmine Falcone: No gun? I'm insulted! You could have just sent a thank-you note.

Bruce Wayne: I didn't come here to thank you. I came here to show you that not everyone in Gotham's afraid of you.

Carmine Falcone: Only those who know me, kid. Look around you: you'll see two councilmen, a union official, a couple off-duty cops, and a judge.

[points a gun at Bruce]

Carmine Falcone: Now, I wouldn't have a second's hesitation of blowing your head off right here and right now in front of 'em. Now, that's power you can't buy! That's the power of fear.

Bruce Wayne: I'm not afraid of you.

Carmine Falcone: Because you think you got nothing to lose. But you haven't thought it through. You haven't thought about your lady-friend down at the D.A.'s office. You haven't thought about your old butler. Bang!

[Falcone pulls the trigger, but the hammer falls on an empty chamber with a click; he puts the gun away]

Carmine Falcone: People from your world have so *much* to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So, don't-don't come down here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand. Alright.

[Falcone gives his bodyguards a signal to remove Bruce; they take hold of him, and he struggles against their grip]

Carmine Falcone: Yeah, you got spirit, kid. I'll give you that.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:42 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 25 January 2014