Friday, January 17, 2014

When I drive that slow you know it's hard to steer




From 10/30/1946 ( premiere US film "Lady Luck" ) To 6/30/1966 ( Lesa Lynnette Jewell Withem ) is 7183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/3/1985 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future" ) is 7183 days



[ See also: not yet published here but in progress on my Microsoft Windows internet connected computer that the US NSA and Microsoft-China steal from constantly ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/releaseinfo

IMDb


Back to the Future (1985)

Release Info

USA 3 July 1985










1975 film "Three Days of the Condor" DVD video:

01:48:23


Joubert: Can I drop you.

Joseph Turner: I'd like to go back to New York.

Joubert: You have not much future there. It will happen this way. You may be walking. Maybe the first sunny day of the spring. And a car will slow beside you, and a door will open, and someone you know, maybe even trust, will get out of the car. And he will smile, a becoming smile. But he will leave open the door of the car and offer to give you a lift.

Joseph Turner: You seem to understand it all so well.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


SPOCK: Captain, you're asking me to work with equipment which hardly very far ahead of stone knives and bearskins.

KIRK: McCoy will be along in a few days, perhaps sooner. There's no guarantee that these currents in time will bring us together. This has to work.

SPOCK: Captain. Captain, in three weeks at this rate, possibly a month, I might reach the first mnemonic memory circuits.

(There's a knock at the door.)

KIRK: Your hat.

EDITH: If you can leave immediately, I can get you five hours work at twenty two cents an hour. What? What on Earth is that?

SPOCK: I am endeavouring, ma'am, to construct a mnemonic memory circuit using stone knives and bearskins.

[Canteen]

(Kirk and Spock are sweeping the floor, with the chairs stacked on the tables, and two men repairing clocks.)

SPOCK: Captain. Tools for finely detailed work.

(Later, a combination padlock is being opened by someone with very sensitive ears.)

[Cellar]

(Spock is stoking the boiler when Edith comes in to confront them.)

EDITH: That toolbox was locked with a combination lock and you opened it like a real pro. Why did you do it?

SPOCK: I needed the fine tools for my radio work. They'd have been returned in the morning.

EDITH: I'm sorry, I can't

KIRK: If Mister Spock says that he needs the tools and that they'll be returned tomorrow morning, you can bet your reputation on that, Miss Keeler.

EDITH: On one condition. Walk me home? I still have a few questions I'd like to ask about you two. Oh, and don't give me that questions about little old us? look. You know as well as I do how out of place you two are around here.

SPOCK: Interesting. Where would you estimate we belong, Miss Keeler?

EDITH: You? At his side, as if you've always been there and always will. And you? You belong in another place. I don't know where or how. I'll figure it out eventually.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sammyhagar/icantdrive55.html


SAMMY HAGAR


"I Can't Drive 55"

One foot on the brake and one on the gas, hey
Well, there's too much traffic, I can't pass, no
So I tried my best illegal move
A big black and white come and crushed my groove again

Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55, oh no, uh

So I signed my name on number 24, hey
Yeah the judge said, "Boy, just one more, huh
I'm gonna throw your ass in the city joint"
Looked me in the eye, said, "You get my point?"
I say "Yeah!, Oh yeah"

Write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55, oh yeah

(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive) 55, uh

When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer
And I can't get my car out of second gear
What used to take two hours now takes all day
Huh, it took me 16 hours to get to L.A.

Go on and write me up for 125
Post my face, wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55

No, no, no, I can't drive, (I can't drive 55)
I can't drive (I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)
(I can't drive 55)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:13 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 17 January 2014