Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tomb of Athena




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM


I haven't been able to follow Battlestar Galactica this past year


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:28 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006, Supplemental

Did I use to date a woman a long time ago named Minka who was a stripper?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-206.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X06 - HOME (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 19-AUG-05


Apollo: I support the President completely.And my only priorities are the preservation of her safety and the completion of this mission.

Porter: That's all well and good, but he's still Adama's son. When push comes to shove, how do we know he'll be willing to stand--

Roslin: If it were not for him, I would still be in a Galactica jail cell. I trust him completely. And this subject is closed.

Bagot: And what about Galactica? They--they know where we are! They could jump in here at any time and charge us all with treason or destroy this ship with a flick of the wrist.

Zarek: We're not entirely defenseless! Some of our ships are armed! We should take steps to arm the others just in case.

Apollo: Just in-- just in case we want to commit suicide! If Galactica wants to take us down, there is nothing we can do about it, nothing. And nobody in this room should be under any illusions on that count.

Roslin: At this point, it's my firm belief that commander Adama has let us go. Lieutenant thrace will return. She will have the Arrow of Apollo. And it will help us find our way to earth.

Bagot: And exactly how long should we wait for her? I mean, maybe we should go down to the surface now. Go down now and start looking for this tomb.

Apollo: I wouldn't be too eager. There may still be Cylons present.

Elosha: And some of us will die down there. The scriptures tell us that any return to Kobol carries with it a cost... in blood.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:26 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013


They know the future.



They know the future.

They are creating variables.

Defining variables.





The variables are the short-form description for a notion I have described before as 'time-traveler effect variables.'

3 + a = 7

The variable 'a' would equal 4.

Or it could be that a = 1 + 3.

a = b + c

Those are variables.

So I am sitting here thinking again about it all and I started thinking that I should be able to predict the future based on the certainty of observations I have been making.

I mean, obviously *somebody* is working with me out there and that notion is what got me to believe in the first place about my so-called time-traveler effect.

I didn't start beginning to believe in my so-called time-traveler effect until I began to believe that I am destined to become a time-traveler.

So after I began to believe I am destined to become a time-traveler did I start to perceive the world around me as being shaped by my effect as a time-traveler.

I began to believe there are people out there right now who have absolute proof that I am a time-traveler and they are communicating with me. They communicate to me in the form of my so-called time-traveler effect variables.

See, they know the full picture. If they are playing by the rules then they know why the rules exist at all.

So they have reasons.

Now I am sitting here and I am thinking about how a few months ago, after I seemed to have been poisoned by the kill teams that inhabit fast food restaraunts in King County Washington State, that I have already proved that I can predict the future based on my observations about those variables.

And yet it proves nothing at this point. All I proved is that I documented something in my private journal. That private journal is part of the information I intend to transfer to the past when I become a time-traveler.

So my observations that seem to be time-traveler effect variables do not necessarily prove the future. They prove only that I am thinking about something.

Did I write here about how primitive people back in the 18th century were probably dazzled by manufactured mirrors? I think I wrote about here. I haven't gone back to check. I am feeling again this all is a similar exercise. I see my effect reflecting back at me and so what does that do for me?

I am thinking again about it because I am trying to think of a way to predict something that will happen tomorrow. Anything. I can't think of anything to try to predict though.

I think of stuff I want to do and I think again, almost counter-balanced to that, of my "Abandon All Hope" statement about reality artificial.

And I am so damned tired of being here.

I am really stuck. I mean, I am really at a dead-end. There is no place to go from here.

I started this blog in a drug-induced haze from those hospital drugs they tricked me into taking and now I am still here. I have made no progress. I have literally just made my future worse, despite how incredibly relevant are the reports I have generated. I have no future if I remain on this course.

And they didn't just trick me into a simple mistake at that hospital. They didn't just trick me into taking brain medication when I thought I was taking aspirin. I mean, the notion of medication was farthest from my mind. They secretly drugged the food they gave me. I had agreed to stay there a few days in the hospital so I knew I was going to eat there. I had no idea they were going to drug me.

And drug me they did. You just wouldn't believe how doped up I was by that hospital. The doctors kept talking to me and I kept telling them the same thing: people are following me. My apartment is bugged. People on the television know what I am saying.

After three days they let me out and I was just thinking a few days ago about how bad that was.

I knew the city I was in but that was it.

They discharged me and directed me to another building next to the hospital and they told me to go there to get refills of the prescription drugs they had me doped out on and I did go over and I can still remember sitting there waiting for the pharmacist to fill the order and I remember thinking that the guy behind the counter looked suspicious.

Then I was walking around outside and I had no idea where I was. They had taken me there in the back of an ambulance three days earlier when I was still lucid.

Now I am doped out of my mind after three days inside that first hospital and I just start walking. I have no idea where I am. I am walking along a sideroad and I just keep walking.

I looked it up on a map the other day. I still remember the route I took.

I am actually kind of amazed at how efficient was the route I took off on.

I could have wandered around those backroads for days and days and walked around in there and had no idea where in the hell I was or where I was going.

Instead I followed a very efficient walking route after about two or more turns, first right and then left, until I was walking and I was about two miles north of the hospital and I recognized a hamburger place I had eaten at one time before in the near past. Sometime in recent weeks or months I had gone to that hamburger place to eat and that was the only time I had been there before or since.

I recognized Monster Burgers, as I just looked it up on Google Streetview, and I remembered that I had been there before.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Friday, January 13, 2012


when I had gone back to the emergency room of St. Francis hospital at the end of May 2005 I think she asked what I was going to do after I left the hospital and I mentioned about sleeping in my Jeep and that I would just drive around all night. She asked me "Is that safe?"


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2012 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM


I sleep in my Jeep for the next 14 days before I went into the Redmond Police Department, exhausted, and asked them for help because I had lived in that town before Kent and I had worked for Microsoft, which was based in that town. They didn’t ask me any questions and just dumped me off at the hospital.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-206.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X06 - HOME (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 19-AUG-05


Elosha: Here we go. "And the blaze pursued them. And the people of Kobol had a choice, to board the great ship or take the high road through the rocky ridge-- and the body of each tribe's leader"

Boomer: "Was offered to the gods in the tomb of athena."

Elosha: Yes, precisely.

Boomer: And the "great ship" was the galleon that departed from here, where we're standing. "And it took the founders of the 13 colonies "to their destiny. "And those that didn't board the galleon "took the high road... the rocky ridge that led to the tomb."

Roslin: Let's move.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/20/08 3:55 PM
Ah. Yes.

That pond in the forest that "Klaatu" went to in order to begin the "process" as he referred to with in the discussion with the "station resident" at the McDonalds.

That scene makes me think of that pond in the woods near the High Steel Bridge where I was sleeping in my Jeep there for about 2 weeks.

I started off sleeping there on a road that led off the dirt road that was more of a secondary road from the main dirt road and sometimes I would sleep in my Jeep while parked on that moutain ridge about 5 miles west from there. When it got too cold to sleep in my Jeep on that ridge, I would sometimes drive back to that tertiary road near that pond.

I was convinced that I needed to be there and that I was waiting on something but I had no idea what I was waiting for other than the lingering notion that somebody was going to tell me something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 December 2008 excerpt ends]











View Larger Map










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:40 AM Thursday, January 13, 2011


The past.





I started having thoughts, beginning yesterday I feel certain, about specific details about when I travel into the past and that occurrence is due to happen sometime in the future from this present day.

I started thinking that there is a group of people out there today who meet me as travel from the future of this present time to that past time of the year 2005. They knew where to meet me because I gave them instructions before the year 1998 and that is why they will be there when I jump back into the past at some time in the future from today.

I have been thinking about how I was annoyed when I arrived at my destination in the mountains near Shelton and there was a group of people camped out at a place I wanted to go to. That was why I was feeling annoyed. That was my destination from a prearranged plan. I was annoyed because they were not supposed to be there or I was annoyed because their presence indicated that the plan required me to struggle along more just for my very survival, as I had to do.

That creek meant something.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:36 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: High Steel Bridge


This might be it. Steel River is listed on there too. I remember on one of the first days I was up there, a helicopter flew near me. I figured it was probably a camera crew out to get some B-roll footage of the High Steel Bridge that they could use after they found my corpse in the river.

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=12&Z=10&X=583&Y=6573&W=1&qs=%7cshelton%7cwa%7c


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 February 2006 excerpt ends]










2006 film "The Queen" DVD video:


Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: Think I'm going to walk back. I don't feel like stalking.

HRH Prince Charles: Are you sure?

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: I'll take the dogs. Walkies? Yes! Who knows the way home?










http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/F/fleetwoodmaclyrics/fleetwoodmaclandslidelyrics.htm

Fleetwood Mac

Landslide


I took my love,and I took it down
I Climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
'Till the landslide brought me down
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life
ooh ooh i dont know
ooh ooh ooh ooh
Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too
S0o0o0
(Gutiar solo)
I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too
I'm getting older too
Oh, take this love, take it down
Oh, If you Climb a mountain and turn around
If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down down
And If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well maybe the landslide will bring it down
well well the landslide will bring it down











View Larger Map



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:19 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 12 January 2014