Thursday, January 30, 2014

Elizabeth R




Now I'm in the stage of negotiating with holograms, a notion I reluctantly add at the end of the mental process of my mind finishing the construction of the content of this blog post.

You know, the fact is: I did not care anything at all about the British Royals. Before the year 2006 if you looked at the content of any private communication by me, which was everything, because I made no public posting on a blog or any kind of website, then you would have seen no reference by me to the official British Royals.

I sure do like her though.

You would have seen nothing referenced by me about the British Royals until you stole it from me in the year 2006. And then you stole it from me in the year 2006 because I had been doped up by the United States military Veterans Affairs hospital for almost two years by that point. They had me doped up for almost two years before I started having thoughts - THOUGHTS IN MY MIND - that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is my paternal biological grandmother.





























http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Jan13/ln%20jan14%20essex7(388x340).jpg

The Duchess of Cornwall plays darts in The Bell pub in Purleigh, Essex, to promote The Prince of Wales's not-for-profit organisation The Pub Is The Hub, which supports licensees, rural pubs and community services, 29 January 2014










1964 film "Father Goose" DVD video:

00:24:22


[ radio transmission conversation ]

Walter Eckland: Frank!

Frank: Yes, Walter.

Walter Eckland: All those miles of open sea a man would need something to keep warm, wouldn't he?

Frank: Two bottles.

Walter Eckland: All of them, Frank.

Frank: Three.

Walter Eckland: All of them, Frank.

Frank: Five.

Walter Eckland: All of them, Frank.

Frank: Got a pencil?










From 12/10/1964 ( premiere US film "Father Goose" ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9592 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom TV movie "Elizabeth R" ) is 9592 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986227/releaseinfo

IMDb


Elizabeth R (1992 TV Movie)

Release Info

UK 6 February 1992



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:26 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 30 January 2014