Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"I'm from the future. You should go to China."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/01/time-traveler_27.html


Time-traveler




Earlier today I had the strongest sense yet about time travel. The moment was brief but it is something that I embrace strongly when it appears, as predictable as that is. The sense today was just a brief burst of certainty in my mind that a time travel gateway would appear near me and I always look expectantly at the same place in my apartment when I think about that portal. I had a strong thought, with a certain sense of amusement, or thrill, or some other kind of pleasant sense, about how the time-travel portal is programmed to arrive at a certain time and I do not now know that time or perhaps even the place it appears. Maybe I do know somewhere in my mind. All I know now is I have for the first time I can remember a toothache that is killing me because of the dulling pain and it is not getting any better and I really don't want to have to go to a dentist.

So anyway, the reason I make this pointless observation here is that there is some reason I started only at the beginning of the year 2011 to understand that I would travel backwards in time. That was a year ago this month and that means somethings. Predictably, I want to know what that is. I want out of here and to find some place better.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:44 PM 27 January 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1276104/releaseinfo

IMDb


Looper (2012)

Release Info

USA 23 September 2012 (Austin Fantastic Fest)










Space: Above and Beyond

Choice or Chance - Part 2

Sunday 26 November 1995

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:20:40


A.I. modem transmission: Transmission received. 140219. Kazbek Penal Colony, GPS grid number 9, Baker, 3.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: Found them.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:30 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 21 January 2014