Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vermont




I could have sworn I wrote many years ago about when that fish-tank electrical strip began belching smoke behind the chair I was sitting in a lobby, what year was that? 2007? 2008? Possibly 2008. I can't find it though. After a few minutes I began thinking that I deliberately did not record it in my journal and then a few minutes later I began thinking that I did record it but I used a code for it and now I am thinking that I forgot the code. The failure of my code being the time duration. I look at images of downtown Seattle, although the streetview image isn't that great, mostly the sunlight, and I find myself missing all that despite how many years I lived in small-town and rural Arkansas as a youth. I don't know why. There was no advantage to it. I don't go shopping. My only need to spend money is for food and the people that are within walking distance, because I cannot afford an automobile, as still just some crazy felonious morons that I wouldn't trust with my garbage much less my food.











View Larger Map










1975 film "Three Days of the Condor" DVD video:

00:19:40


Taxi driver: For christ's sake what the hell you doing, Mac? Do your sleeping at night, will you?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/23/07 12:35 PM
FUCK YOU SEATTLE-PI!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU KOMO4!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU FOX13!!!!!!!!!

YOU STINKING WORMY JACKALS INVADED MY GODDAMNED HOME AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED ON FELONY CHARGES!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT GODDAMNED STINKING ACCOMPLICES IN THE THEFT OF MY PROPERTY AND YOU WILL GO TO PRISON!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/23/07 12:51 PM
If you have been hearing me in my privacy it is because you are going to prison!!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/23/07 2:17 PM
Why the fuck do I have endure another goddamned day of this bullshit??!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/23/07 2:21 PM
I went to sleep and woke up in a goddamned world full of stinking cowards and goddamned thieves.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/12/07 5:05 PM
What is it about that kid not wanting adults to watch him eating food after he had been starved by his father for so long? That seems so familiar. I just now realized something like that hasn't bothered me in a long time. Is that something that happened to me in Vietnam? The thoughts were occurring to me a while back also that the Libyans were drugging my food when I was a POW there. They were also doing that to me in the hospital a while back.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/12/07 6:26 PM
He has a lot of good reasons to be afraid of me. He knows what I do to terrorists.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/12/07 7:35 PM
I am still conscious of people seeing me eat food. I just began to understand that again. I don't like people to see what I eat. That goes on to this day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/07 11:29 AM
That's probably what they called that food they gave me in the hospital that was drugged: happy meals.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 11:40 AM
And hidden cameras are everywhere. Cameras are monitoring me 24 hours a day. Every where I live are hidden cameras!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 12:12 PM
And they had multiple objectives for revealing my covert military activities. One was to profit from the association of having me at Microsoft because the video gamers would find it interesting. The other objective was to get me killed because Microsoft has a grudge against the government and me personally. They knew that my involvement in that Osirak was a death sentence for me if it was ever revealed. And I probably went on a few other missions that a lot of other people would have like to know about.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 12:56 PM



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 1:00 PM


[ 12/06/07 What happened here??? ]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 1:17 PM
There is an aspect to them of Bill Gates and accomplices encouraging people to take photos of me secretly. If I turn up dead, it will be easier for Corbis to start selling all of their “undated file photo.” I won’t be around to complain about how they got the photos. I am certain they have thousands, if not millions, of photos of me in their archives. This very instant there is someone outside my window taking photos that Corbis would pay for later.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/12/2006 1:23 PM
Corbis would generate millions in revenue from those photos once my real identity is revealed. Even if my family sued Corbis and won, for one is would be highly expensive for them to sue Corbis, all this would still be a profitable exercise for Bill Gates and Corbis.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/30/07 6:25 AM
I thought a lot about this photo of the USS Taylor FFG-50 after I saw it. Especially because of the perspective of the photographer compared to my own artificial and symbolic memories. The date on the photo was about a month after I quit Microsoft and moved out to Spokane Valley, WA. I was staying at a hotel named Crosslands at the time. I remember a woman at the counter at the hotel was talking to someone on the phone and she mentioned that people sometime call that hotel the “Crossroads.”


http://www.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=12770


040309-N-4374S-008 At sea aboard USS Taylor (FFG 50) Mar. 9, 2004 - The Oliver Hazard Perry-class ship USS Taylor (FFG 50) conducts a replenishment at sea (RAS) with the fast combat support ship USS Seattle (AOE 3). The guided missile frigate Taylor is part of the USS John F. Kennedy Strike Group and is currently taking part in a Composite Training Unit Exercise (COMTUEX). COMPTUEX is an intermediate level exercise designed to forge the strike group into a cohesive fighting team and is a critical step in pre-deployment training. During COMPTUEX, more than a dozen ships, and Carrier Air Wing Seventeen (CVW-17) embarked on Kennedy, conducted war game exercises using training ranges along the East Coast of the U.S. and the Gulf of Mexico. The exercise took advantage of existing ranges under the Navy’s comprehensive Training Resource Strategy (TRS). These ranges offer training facilities and realistic simulations, better preparing U.S. Navy ships and Sailors to participate in the Global War on Terrorism. U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 2nd Class Michael Sandberg. (RELEASED)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/07 8:35 AM
Microsoft-Corbis sent one of their terrorist-employees up to me in a car at a crosswalk. If it was up to me, I would bomb them until there was none of them left to fight. Hell, we should just nuke Seattle, Redmond, and Bellevue, and be done with most of them.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/07 8:49 AM
I'm probably going to get poisoned again.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/22/08 7:46 PM
The KOMO paparazzi's staged something a few minutes earlier before I came back inside to this paparazzi cage that is Vermont Inn. There was something about a guy in a black SUV-type vehicle, GMC perhaps, who seemed to be smoking a marijuana pipe as I was aligned with the camera angle of the KOMO paparazzi building. He was very discreet about it though so it is something that would only show up if you were examining the frames of the video.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 April 2008 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/22/08 7:54 PM
I guess that could have been a crack pipe that guy was smoking from a few minutes ago. There was probably something about the way he was holding the pipe that gave me the subconscious clue that it was a marijuana pipe. I think crack pipe smokers and marijuana pipe smokers hold the pipe differently.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/22/08 7:58 PM
He was clearly visible from the KOMO side of his vehicle. When I first saw him, it was through the slightly tinted window of the passenger door. When I got to the KOMO building, I noted that his driver's door window was down and he was clearly visible to their paparazzi cameras.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/22/08 8:31 PM
NCIS (New)

47 KIRO: Tuesday, April 22 8:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Internal Affairs

When the dead body of arms dealer La Grenouille is discovered, the FBI investigates the NCIS team, and Jenny Shepard becomes the prime suspect.

Cast: Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray, David McCallum, Lauren Holly, Cote De Pablo Director(s): Tony Wharmby Executive Producer(s): Donald P. Bellisario

Original Air Date: Apr 22, 2008


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 April 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/11.htm

Dagger Of The Mind

Stardate: 2715.1

Original Airdate: Nov 3, 1966


ADAMS [OC]: Is Doctor Van Gelder all right? And your people, no injuries?

KIRK: No casualties, sir. This man is Doctor Simon Van Gelder?

ADAMS [OC]: Yes, of course. You're certain he's all right? We've been very concerned. In the violent state he's in

KIRK: No harm to him, sir. We thought you might enlighten us as to his condition.

ADAMS [OC]: He'd been doing some experimental work, Captain, an experimental beam we'd hoped might rehabilitate incorrigibles. Van Gelder felt he hadn't the moral right to expose another man to something he hadn't tried on his own person.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:20 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 16 January 2014