Friday, January 10, 2014

So that's predictable, Valerie 23.




Now you'll know why she was so damned determined to be his "companion." Or at least, you'll know why tomorrow after I publish that report here.

This has got to be some kind of "The Thirteenth Floor" existence of fabricated reality surrounding me now all the time. I can't escape it because "I Think Therefore I Am" and for some damn reason I need to be here, to play by someone else's rules of her fabricated reality. A calibration of fabricated reality? Calibrating it for other people to dive in later to this pool of realistic fabrication? Well, for me to understand perfectly wouldn't make much sense. I mean, why would I need to understand it when I have to exist in reality fabricated? There must be a line that separates something else, something else notional. And then my existence has to maintain the programming of the reality fabricated. My *self* in true reality is not necessarily supposed to exist in this reality. That explains a lot to me when I think about stuff outside in the world.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:43 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 10 January 2014