Wednesday, June 17, 2015

"As even the most intellectually impoverished physicist knows, the largest symmetry group of a single Dirac field is - ?"





























10k_DSC00245.JPG










Sliders

Pilot

Wednesday 22 March 1995

Episode 1 Season 1 DVD video:

00:51:41


Rembrandt Brown: Look, I ain't heard nothing about no "American Underground." I mean, is that a band? Some kind of club? You tell me, because I don't know.

Soviet Union interrogator: You are a very foolish man, "Mr. Brown." Lying to us has the gravest of consequences.

Rembrandt Brown: I'm telling you the truth. I'm not lying.

Soviet Union interrogator: Let's begin with your alias.

Rembrandt Brown: Alias?

Soviet Union interrogator: There is no "Rembrandt Brown" in our computer files. A man with that name was killed twelve years ago in the Detroit uprising. You have obviously taken on his identity for nefarious, counterrevolutionary purposes.

Rembrandt Brown: Okay, look - I can explain everything. You see, I'm not really from this Earth. No, look, I'm telling you the truth. I was driving along, minding my own business, when this crazy genius - he - he zaps me into this - this big black hole. The next thing I knew, my car, it slams right into a iceberg, oh-hh -

Soviet Union interrogator: You admit to handing this to the taxi driver? [ presents a one-dollar bill United States currency ]

Rembrandt Brown: Oh, yeah. So?

Soviet Union interrogator: Listen carefully, friend. If you cooperate, I'll fight for you with the High Command.

Rembrandt Brown: Wait a minute. Say that again.

Soviet Union interrogator: What?

Rembrandt Brown: [ snaps his fingers ] "I'll fight for you." I knew I recognized you. Ross J. Kelly? The shyster lawyer from TV? [ hysterical laughter ]

Soviet Union interrogator: [ backing away from Rembrandt ]

Rembrandt Brown: [ hysterical laughter ] I've seen your mug a thousand times! You're always telling people how you're going to get them a trillion bucks if they've had an accident on the job. Like that big moose construction worker that had an anvil drop on his head. "Ross J. Kelly got me a million bucks." [ hysterical laughter ] It's you!

Soviet Union military officer: [ to Ross J. Kelly: ] He knows you, your name, your civilian profession. How?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:39 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 17 June 2015