Monday, June 08, 2015

I've got a very simple solution in mind.




I had many sleeping dreams last night but only remember a few scenes from what I think are from around the time I finally woke up and got out of bed.

There seems to be two distinct sleeping dreams I can now recall. Might be connected be I'm not certain. Almost as though I was dreaming one sequence and then woke up and then went back to sleep and then started dreaming the sequence again. I don't might just be different sleeping dreams with similar recurring themes.

The first part I recall while asleep and dreaming was a scene that seemed to be in a parking garage that I have the sense was underground and I recall the light was kind of darkened.

There are two people there and two of them seem to be the "Dr. Brown" and the "Marty" character from the 1985 film "Back to the Future."

In my sleeping dream I am seeing through the perspective that seems to be the character "Marty".

There is some kind of serious danger inside the buiiding or outside or both and I am working on my escape.

My escape involves a skateboard.

And some spare change.

I see that the spare change is resting on the top surface of the skateboard.

To escape, I have to jump onto the skateboard and to land my feet on the center portion of the board where it is weakest and to cause not only myself to bounce into the air from the surface of that skateboard, which I am testing and which I am afraid will break apart, but those coins must also bounce into the air and I must catch those coins while up above the ground. For some reason, that is a crucial element to my escape plan.

The rest of that sequence is now too vague to describe. I am aware of a car and of some dialog with the other person but I cannot recall that now. I also recall very vaguely a scene outside on the sidewalk in that urban center that was deserted but that is very vague also.

The next sequence I recall has a lot of complex visualizations that I cannot describe in words.

I seem to be in some kind of building. That building is a parking garage or it is a prison.

There is a man and a woman there.

There is some kind of danger similar to what I described earlier but that I cannot describe here now.

The only part I can describe is that the man and woman left and I can see them walking on some stairs and hallways in that concrete structure.

I think that also had a dog with them. I vaguely recall their destination was to find one of the prison cells to get something out of it but those details are lost from my mind right now.

The part I remember most is that I was lying on a bed or a cot or something and I was pretending to sleep. I am vaguely aware we weren't supposed to be in that building. That was about the time I saw the security guard open the locked security door in the distance and I was pretending to be asleep because I wasn't supposed to be in that building or he didn't know somebody was in that building and perhaps I was trying to not get shot by some trigger happy guard.

The guard was very clearly in a United States Air Force enlisted uniform.

I saw that he saw me as soon as he stepped through the security door and he was studying me from the distance.

There was the notion that he didn't believe I was sleeping but the simple fact was he was studying me because he didn't expect to see any other person in that section of the building.

The next part I can recall is that we were having a conversation. I have forgotten some details such as how there was some kind of larger danger somewhere.

The only part of our conversation I recall now is that I was making hand signals to communicate I wanted to show him my military identification card. I told him I am a general. I said something about my destination. There is some kind of building distant that I was trying to get to and I am left with the sense the place was a refuge from some kind of danger. I distinctly recall explaining the building had been established earlier by the US CIA. I recall I told him I worked for the CIA.

That's all I can recall now.

My world is a lot smaller now and usually those observations - as a source of something I have absolutely no control over - are of television programs I watch.

The prescient sleeping dreams about re-broadcast episodes are most convincing however the new broadcasts are convincing equally too because there are plot elements that are the fabric of the episode and that I was never aware of before actually watching the episode and after having my prescient sleeping dream.

Tonight I anticipate watching on ABC television the new episode of their television series "The Whispers."

You might recall how precisely one week ago I nailed that episode with my description of my sleeping dreams that I video recorded and posted here in the internet earlier that day and before that program broadcast on television that night. The same was true for the previous day with the season premiere of AMC's "Halt and Catch Fire".

So I wonder here "Why?"

Well, the fact is simple.

I am trying to rationalize with little punk sissy bitches who are going around causing mayhem and destruction and trying to blame that on other people so those same little punk sissy bitches will seem to be sympathetic victims of bully's.

So the question is now: What do I have to do to rationalize with you people? You will have no recourse in the after-life except what is decided by me personally.

You are seeing just a vague glimpse of what I am capable of.

Victimization is just a perspective.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:44 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 08 June 2015