Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Survivor




Surprisingly interesting for something on Amazon Prime Instant Video that seems so low budget in only these first few minutes I have watched for the first time this production.

The character's don't seem that interesting and the production values seem very poor.

Well, I think to myself sitting here now, I should actually feel better about this production. And I think, well, if I wanted to see a film about myself then I would just hack into the hidden cameras that HAVE VIDEO'D ME FOR THE PAST GODDAMNED TWENTY GODDAMNED YEARS AND WATCH THAT GODDAMNED VIDEO!

So, well, I don't know. I'm only into about the first ten minutes of this production. I read something about the description and I vaguely recall something interesting is supposed to happen so that sort of piques the escapist reason I have for immersing myself into a motion picture video. I've watched it past this point I reference. Usually for movies I have never watched before the vast majority of time, if not every time, I will reference an image capture of the point I have the video paused, but in this case, I re-winded the digital video and found what I my thoughts suggested, for some reason, was a point to pause and capture a video image, although I could have kept going back.



































10k_DSC00140.JPG










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3297792/releaseinfo

IMDb


Survivor (2014)

Release Info

USA 17 February 2015 (DVD premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3297792/plotsummary

IMDb


Survivor (2014)

Plot Summary


During their search for a habitable planet the last living humans crash-land on a barren world, inhabited by bloodthirsty aliens and mysterious post-apocalyptic warriors.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:07 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 June 2015