Thursday, June 18, 2015

Charleston




I remember that very well looking at it specifically for the first time just now having not been there in person since the early 1990s.

I note this now because this is a perfect example of something I have been thinking about.

I have been thinking that I will now lose those memories.

Even now I feel it slipping away from my mind.

I have been thinking that any time an old memory is jogged into conscious awareness in my mind then that memory becomes lost from then on.

I will probably remember this later but I suspect I will only remember this moment, recording this note.

That sense of nostalgia will be lost forever.

I will see the images and recall only the memory of looking at the image of that place from long ago.

The best part gets lost because I remembered it.

Even now I feel that happening in my mind.

I think about this now because I have struggled for so many years trying to understand why I do not have all the memories I theorize should be active in my conscious memory. All those hypothetical memories that form the most fantastic aspects of this blog.

I am truly beginning to suspect that at some point in the future I am going to abandon the identity of Kerry Burgess just as I quit believing there was a possibility I was some other person, some other person, as I originally was writing, named Thomas Ray, a person no one ever heard of before until I published that detail here on my blog.

So now I am only about 90% certain I am actually the person named Kerry Burgess that I believe myself to be.

Am I alien, extraterrestrial life form?

Am I a machine?

What belief in slumber shall become my normal.














https://www.google.com/maps/@32.786839,-79.934373,3a,75y,151.21h,99.88t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2YEqfo4vZSvgRmBKJhCExg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Google Maps


326 Meeting St

Charleston, South Carolina



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 18 June 2015