Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Gothic Serpent




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=u-s-marshals

Springfield! Springfield!


U.S. Marshals (1998)


[ "Sarge": ] Little birds talking about big dollars to bring you in.

[ Mark Sheridan: ] Dead or alive?

[ "Sarge": ] Emphasis on dead.










From 6/13/2005 To 9/17/2014 is 3383 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1975 ( the Marburg outbreak index patient case ) is 3383 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/04/stargate_29.html ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=107530

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

674 - Remarks at the Congressional Picnic

September 17, 2014

Hello, everybody! It is a perfect night for a picnic. I'm thrilled that everybody is here. I took off my tie; I noticed some of you didn't get the memo. [Laughter]










From 5/5/1942 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Message to Lieutenant General Jonathan Wainwright Praising the Defenders of Corregidor ) To 3/6/1998 is 20394 days

20394 = 10197 + 10197

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins ) is 10197 days



From 12/16/1955 ( premiere US TV series episode "Crossroads"::"Chinese Checkers" ) To 4/18/1988 ( the United States Navy Operation Praying Mantis - my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and I US Navy FC2 Kerry Wayne Burgess are both at the same time onboard the United States Navy warship USS Wainwright CG 28 when it evaded a Harpoon anti-ship missile from hostile Iran-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Axis of Evil-Soviet Union-Communist forces but 2 United States Marine Corps aviators launched from USS Wainwright CG 28 killed this day ) is 11812 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1998 is 11812 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) To 3/6/1998 is 3152 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1974 ( premiere US film "Chinatown" ) is 3152 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 3/6/1998 is 1172 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Mark of Gideon" ) is 1172 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/6/1998 is 2547 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/23/1972 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gunsmoke"::"The Fugitives" ) is 2547 days



From 7/11/1926 ( premiere US film "The Cowboy Cop" ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 23624 days

23624 = 11812 + 11812

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1998 is 11812 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/6/1998 is 2263 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/13/1972 ( premiere US film "The Cowboys" ) is 2263 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1998 is 1872 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/18/1970 ( premiere US TV series episode "The High Chaparral"::"The Badge" ) is 1872 days



From 1/2/1990 ( General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan my biological brother walked into the office of George Herbert Walker Bush and after giving him adequate direct verbal warning to defend himself General of the Armies of the United States Thomas Reagan used his fist to physically hit George Bush in the face with enough physical force to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is an active severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) To 3/6/1998 is 2985 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/4/1974 ( Richard Nixon - Letter to the Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Presidential Campaign Activities Responding to Subpoenas Requiring Production of Presidential Tape Recordings and Documents ) is 2985 days



From 1/2/1990 ( General of the Armies of the United States and United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan my biological brother walked into the office of George Herbert Walker Bush and after giving him adequate direct verbal warning to defend himself General of the Armies of the United States Thomas Reagan used his fist to physically hit George Bush in the face with enough physical force to leave George Bush unconscious on the floor of his office because George Bush has murdered United States Navy SEALs in Panama and because George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and because George Bush is an active severely treasonous agent of the Soviet Union and Communist China violently against the United States of America ) To 3/6/1998 is 2985 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/4/1974 ( premiere US film "McQ" ) is 2985 days



From 3/2/1944 ( premiere US film "With the Marines at Tarawa" ) To 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts the Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and diverts it away from the planet Earth ) is 11812 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/1998 is 11812 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) To 3/6/1998 is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days





http://stargate.mgm.com/view/episode/2521/index.html

STARGATE

THE OFFICIAL MGM SITE


Stargate SG-1 / Season 1 / Within The Serpent's Grasp

Within The Serpent's Grasp

Original Air Date: 03/06/1998



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/releaseinfo

IMDb


U.S. Marshals (1998)

Release Info

USA 6 March 1998






http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120873/quotes

IMDb


U.S. Marshals (1998)

Quotes


Deputy Marshal Noah Newman: So, you *do* know him.

John Royce: You just lied to us.

Deputy Marshal Noah Newman: That's a federal offense.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=u-s-marshals

Springfield! Springfield!


U.S. Marshals (1998)


[ Mark Sheridan: ] You tempted?

[ "Sarge": ] If you're the traitor they say you are.










From 2/6/2004 ( my final day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the deputy director of the United States Marshals Service and the active duty United States Marine Corps brigadier general circa 2004 ) To 10/15/2004 is 252 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/12/1966 ( the first flight of the Northrop M2-F2 heavyweight lifting body aircraft ) is 252 days



From 2/7/1990 ( the Soviet Union Communist Party announcement ) To 10/15/2004 is 5364 days

5364 = 2682 + 2682

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/7/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"The Moon and the Desert" ) is 2682 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/race-for-superconductor.html ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2004_3809963

chron

Houston Chronicle Archives

Rove testifies in CIA leak case / Bush adviser met with grand jury voluntarily for more than 2 hours

Associated Press

SAT 10/16/2004

Houston Chronicle

WASHINGTON - President Bush's top political adviser, Karl Rove, testified Friday before a federal grand jury trying to determine if an administration official leaked the name of an undercover CIA officer.

Rove spent more than two hours testifying before the panel, which White House spokesman Scott McClellan said showed that Rove was "doing his part to cooperate" in the investigation










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/dark-matter/episode-two-3080924/

tv.com


Dark Matter Season 1 Episode 2

Episode Two

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 19, 2015 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/19/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dark-matter-2015&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Dark Matter

Episode Two


I know.
And how do you know? I remember.
Remember what, exactly?










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/blood-feud-1320/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 2 Episode 22

Blood Feud

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jul 11, 1991 on FOX

Quotes


(Homer is searching for the letter he wrote to Mr. Burns.)

Homer: Where did you see it last?

Bart: The last place I saw it...was in my hand










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gothic_Serpent


Operation Gothic Serpent

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Gothic Serpent was a military operation conducted by United States special operations forces with the primary mission of capturing faction leader Mohamed Farrah Aidid. The operation occurred in Somalia from August to October 1993 and was supervised by the Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC).

As part of the operation, the soldiers were deployed in a mission to arrest two of Aidid's lieutenants. That mission's result – executed under the command of Gothic Serpent – became known as the Battle of Mogadishu.




















https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4061/4662491502_82c5ca1bff_b.jpg










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=16255

The American Presidency Project

Franklin D. Roosevelt

XXXII President of the United States: 1933-1945

51 - Message to Lieutenant General Jonathan Wainwright Praising the Defenders of Corregidor.

May 5, 1942

During recent weeks we have been following with growing admiration the day-by-day accounts of your heroic stand against the mounting intensity of bombardment by enemy planes and heavy siege guns. In spite of all the handicaps of complete isolation, lack of food and ammunition, you have given the world a shining example of patriotic fortitude and self-sacrifice. The American people ask no finer example of tenacity, resourcefulness, and steadfast courage. The calm determination of your personal leadership in a desperate situation sets a standard of duty for our soldiers throughout the world.

In every camp and on every naval vessel soldiers, sailors, and marines are inspired by the gallant struggle of their comrades in the Philippines. The workmen in our shipyards and munitions plants redouble their efforts because of your example. You and your devoted followers have become the living symbols of our war aims and the guarantee of victory.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/04/10 3:08 PM
That was tremendously violent dream to awake from. I remember many of the details leading up to the ending after the altercation started. I saw people trying to escape. I had taken cover behind a pickup truck parked on the curb and with a building behind me, I saw body parts dropping around me from a large battle going on in the street between me and the pickup truck. The point where I awoke was when blood was raining down on me in drops and I was trying to cover myself by what I started thinking after waking was a corpse that was hanging over the side of the pickup truck.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 05 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/05/10 2:12 PM
Damn I am sleepy.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 06 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/06/10 5:21 PM
Damnit I have been feeling even worse than usual lately. I wish I could fall back to sleep again and just get a good night's sleep for a change.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: October 07 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/07/10 3:21 AM
I did not watch the recent new episode of "Stargate: Universe" because I have this sense in my mind that I am abandoning that work. I am watching it now on Comcast On Demand and I understand that a few days ago, definitely before the Tuesday night premiere I recognize a line of thought that had been in mind that is similar to what I am watching just now as the dialog begins about how there will be problems for them landing on the planet in the shuttle. In my mind, I had been asked by a superior officer, who only thought of me as a US Navy Lieutenant, to sit in on a mission review board of a US Navy Ensign who had failed to successfully lead a mission. In that line of thought, there was the consistent notion that the mission had been to another planet. I started questioning the Ensign about his mission, although the convening officer and I had dialog that established he did not ask me to sit on the board because he wanted me to talk, and I mentioned specifically before that about how there was a book on the shuttle that had transported them there over several days, where I was also a passenger on that shuttle although perhaps unknown to the team, that had some details on that planet that the Ensign obviously had not reviewed and I went into a discussion about how to make decisions based on random events and of how those events are not random to a person with adequate knowledge of the circumstances and after I elaborated those details the convening officer agreed that I should elaborate my opinions in the review.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 October 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:06 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 23 June 2015