Sunday, June 07, 2015

"Every minute I keep finding"




In recent days I have been trying to recall specific dates about events I recall from this time a decade ago.

In the past day I decided today is the day a decade ago I made a very long walk one night. As I worked to finish this note though the best I can figure is that is the day tomorrow.

I have attributed that burst of craziness to the medication the psych. doctor prescribed to me after they secretly drugged me at St. Francis hospital in Federal Way Washington State where I was taken after I took the initiative to go to the police where I lived in the town of Kent Washington State on 04 May 2005.

I don't recall the precise day that is the topic of this note but I recall certain facts I detailed before here in my journal.

I noted here the identification card I still have and that I referred to in my notes about the Downtown Emergency Services Center, which I think is the correct name but haven't looked it up again to verify. I remember vividly that place. The location is directly across 3rd Avenue from King County Superior Court and the sheriff's office. Back in year 2007 I was living at the apartment I had at the Vermont in downtown Seattle and I walked a few blocks back down there one day. I remember standing there on the sidewalk for a while in front of that homeless shelter and I was looking across the street up at the windows of the King Court Superior Court building there.

So anyway, that I.D. card is date stamped 6/11/05 and I backtracked the events I recall of those earlier days to figure out the specific day that is the reason for this note.

Here's how I remember those events. I woke up in my Jeep Wrangler one morning and I was sitting in the parking lot of Marymoor Park in Redmond Washington State.

That was the morning I wrote about of how I had stumbled back to my Jeep Wrangler after almost 24 hours of shuffling along the Burke-Gilman and Sammamish Trail between Redmond and Seattle around Lake Washington.

I knew that area well because since the year 1999 I had jogged and cycled countless miles out there while training for Ironman Utah and Ironman Coeur d'Alene and other triathlon and marathon and cycling activities.

The route from Redmond's Marymoor Park, I knew all too well, to Seattle's Gas Works Park measured exactly 25 miles on my bicycle on one way from point to point.

I decided one day to walk there and I parked my Jeep Wrangler in Marymoor Park in early evening and set off for Seattle on foot which began with traveling north towards the northern extent of the east side of Lake Washington before turning south on the west side of Lake Washington for Seattle.

So I wrote I returned along that same route early in the morning before falling asleep for a while in my Jeep Wrangler and then going to the Redmond police to complain.

So if I returned to my Jeep in the very early morning hours of June 11th and since I wrote about how I had stumbled along for almost 24 hours after leaving Gas Works Park then that jogs the memory of how I started walking away from Gas Works Parks about 4 a.m. or 5 a.m. and that day must have been June 10th.

And then I remember that I wrote I had sat there in that Gas Works Parks on the northern edge of Seattle and sat there staring at the skyline and that bridge over the canal and I was there for 24 hours.

So if I left there on June 10th and sat there for 24 hours before that then I must have arrived there June 9th.

That reminds me why I decided to wait 24 hours.

I got there too late. I wanted to wait until about 3 a.m. the next day.

Somewhere I wrote about how the walk down there was about 12 hours. My foot was hurting and I was wearing shoes about a size too small. Those were some Nike running shoes I had in my Jeep I knew were too small but I kept them because they were waterproof and that was the pair I decided over a better fitting pair to wear on that long walk.

So if I got there about 5 a.m. or so then I must have left for there in the late afternoon of June 8th.

I was back in the area because I remember I had a meeting with a social worker earlier that day and that brought me down out of the mountains where I had been sleeping in my Jeep.

I went to meet the social worker, who was the one who gave me a bag of groceries that I needed but did not use, and I was certain with absolute certain I would get some answers I needed but I did not and that was very distressing to me.

So the decision point was to go back to those mountains where I had been or, as I turned around after deciding on, was to go to Seattle. The meeting with the social worker was in Kent Washington where I last had residence. I was out of money and almost out of gas in my Jeep so couldn't travel much further by automobile.

I could have made the trip to Seattle but for some reason I just decided to make that very long walk.

For the past few years I have struggled with the notion that my memory diverges after 19 July 1989 and I have concentrated on trying to restore my memory from after that date.

The notion occurred to me several weeks ago that the divergence was actually much later. That the divergence was actually after 13 June 2005.

I literally died that night of 13 June 2005 when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center mental health unit in Seattle after they executed me there. They literally decided on 13 June 2005 to literally kill me dead and then someone came into my room that night, possibly after midnight I have been thinking, and they literally injected me with some kind of chemical compound that killed me dead and then they hauled my corpse off for storage.

I am thinking there is something to all that was some kind of plan I had created well before June 2005 and that is now not part of my conscious memory. My plan to defeat overwhelming force without using force on my part.

Somehow I knew this time, this Time of Judgment, was going to happen in the near future for every person on this planet.

The plan I created is because I knew humanity was going to be judged and I knew the response to my reports after I returned from the dead.

Everyone will be judged and I am the one who is right.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089880/quotes

IMDb


Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985)

Quotes


Murdock: Who the hell do you think you're talking to, Trautman?

Trautman: A stinkin' bureaucrat who's tryin to cover his ass!

Murdock: No, not just mine Trautman. We're talkin' about a nation here! Besides, it was your hero's fault. Now if your warrior had gone in and done what the hell he was supposed to do, we'd be out of this clean and simple. He was just supposed to take pictures!

Trautman: And if those pictures showed something they would have been... lost... wouldn't they?

Murdock: Oh Trautman, I still don't think you understand what this is all about.

Trautman: The same as it always is! Money! In '72 we were supposed to pay the Cong four-and-a-half billion in war reparations. We reneged, they kept the POWs... and you're doing the same thing all over again.

Murdock: And what the hell would you do, Trautman? Pay blackmail money to ransom our own men and finance the war effort against our allies? What if some burn-out POW shows up on the six o-clock news? What do you want to do... start the war all over again? You wanna bomb Hanoi? You want everybody screaming for armed invasion? Do you honestly think somebody's gonna get up on the floor of the United States Senate, and ask for billions of dollars for a couple of forgotten ghosts?

Trautman: Men, Goddamn it! Men... who fought for their country!

Murdock: That's enough! Trautman, I'm gonna forget this conversation ever took place.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder (1991)


[ News report tape: ] A Swiss camera crew in Hanoi, North Vietnam, took this footage of a celebration of sorts, commemorating the defeat of American air pirates. Here in People's Resistance Park, they've set up trophies of their victories: grim reminders of the losses taken in this seven-year-old war over the North.

[ Virgil Cole: ] I'll do it. I'll go downtown with you. But first I want you to know something about me. I had a pilot by the name of Jim Becker. He was a good man. We made an agreement that if we ever went down, one of us got hurt, that the other guy would go on. A SAM took us out. We were down on the ground for days, sneaking around, eating bugs, living in holes that we dug. On the sixth day, Becker stepped on a mine and blew half his leg off.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder (1991)


[ Virgil Cole: ] I got about a half mile away... and I couldn't do it. But by the time I got back to him, they had already found him and killed him. I saw it happen. I just thought you ought to know that... the skipper and a lot of guys think I just left him there.

[ Grafton: ] I don't think you left him there.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Sugar Dirt"

20 April 1996

Episode 21 Season 1 DVD video:


00:14:19


US Marine Corps General Weirick: Colonel, I know you to be a student of military history. What is your counsel?

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: I would retreat this fleet and then advance to Ixion. The Chig counterattack will be severe. I would send the Fourth Fleet to Ixion as support.

US Navy Commodore Ross: The Five-Eight is down there, McQueen.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: In the Second World War, the Japanese committed their finest troops to protecting the island of Guadalcanal neglecting the strategic importance of New Guinea. Our Marines were on their own for eight months while the Allies exploited the Japanese mistake. It broke the back of the Nippon Offensive. After the Canal, we took the war to them.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/27/08 10:44 PM
For the rest of my life, I will remember that chilly night a few years ago I sat in Gas Works Park and seeing the U.S. flag flying strongly in the wind atop one of the taller skyscrapers of the Seattle skyline. I looked it up one time and I think I decided that I was looking at the Columbia tower. I was sitting there on that bench on top of the highest point at Gas Works and I wrote something on the bench that I don't remember now and I feel annoyed that I cannot now remeber what it was. Something about "When will this be over?" or something similar to that. There was also something about the lighting of the city I could not articulate as I sat there shivering from the cold.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/27/08 10:53 PM
When Does This End.

I think that was it. I would something write the intials as WDTE, although I might have been writing something else that was similar in notion.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 June 2008 excerpt ends]
































http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/GW_Memorial_Bridge_placard_5.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/19/08 08/19/08 4:09 AM

Every time I look at this photo of the Saturn moon Phoebe I always tend to linger on that location marked Euphemus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Phoebe_2005_Mercator_PIA07795.jpg

Image:Phoebe 2005 Mercator PIA07795.jpg



I am not certain if that is where I landed or if it is just an area of high interest to me.

As I was waking up a few minutes ago, my waking or half-sleeping mind was pondering the landing cycle I made on 6/7/1976 and I was thinking of such details as the burn I made in my landing craft after I separated from the Orion ship. The Orion ship proceeded for some kind of orbital rendevous with the planet Saturn and I broke away from the intertia of the Orion ship so I could plunge into the gravity of the moon Phoebe. I made a long burn about 1 hour before landing and then I rotated around to view the approach and then made some minor thruster burns before the final approach. The sunrise cycle on the moon Phoebe is about 9 hours and I landed about 6 hours before the next sunrise. I took a nap on a special kind of couch I had in that landing craft and then I woke up about 3 hours later and began suiting up for EVA which was more difficult because my right arm was still barely usable. I awoke today thinking I was in very good spirits though. I went outside to watch the sunrise and to survey the terrain and I had a camera set to first capture my egress to the surface for the first time and then to record me watching the sunrise. I spoke to myself about how I had been anticipating that moment watching the sun rise over the horizon of the Saturn moon Phoebe back in November 1975 as Phoebe and I watched the sun rise that morning before I left Earth. I also commented to the camera that the surface of the Saturn moon Phoebe was probably the spookiest place I had ever been and I had been to 3 other spooky places before in my life.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 August 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 1:23 PM Wednesday, July 14, 2010


http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003819597_wabridges03m.html

The Seattle Times

Originally published August 3, 2007

"A national bridge problem"

By Warren Cornwall, Justin Mayo and Mike Carter

Seattle Times staff reporters

The Alaskan Way Viaduct and 520 bridge are bad enough, but drivers who brave one of the worst spans in Washington state are flirting with disaster.


The bridge in Minneapolis that collapsed during rush hour on Wednesday carried the same label. On Thursday, Gov. Christine Gregoire asked transportation officials for a briefing on the condition of Washington state bridges.

And the federal Department of Transportation on Thursday urged inspections of 756 bridges nationwide with designs similar to the one in Minnesota. Two major Seattle spans, the Highway 99 Aurora Bridge and Interstate 5 Ship Canal Bridge, are also steel deck truss bridges.
Today, state Transportation Secretary Paula Hammond directed her engineers to follow the federal transportation request to review inspection reports to determine whether more detailed inspections are needed.

"It's important for people to know that we did not wait until this disaster to inspect and maintain our bridges," she said.

There are 48 steel deck-truss bridges in the state. State crews have inspected 10 state-owned steel-truss bridges within the past six months, including the Aurora Bridge. Crews inspected 13 of the bridges in 2006 and three are scheduled for inspection this summer and fall, including the Ship Canal Bridge.


Inspection of Washington's bridges suggest the state enjoys a relatively low rate of problems — 5 percent of nearly 7,600 bridges were deemed structurally deficient, compared to 12 percent nationwide, according to a Seattle Times analysis of 2006 federal data, the most recent available.

Minnesota was also better than the average, at 8.7 percent.

Washington's bridges generally score well because they are relatively new, and most are made of concrete rather than more corrosion-prone steel, said several bridge engineers. Both the Ship Canal and Aurora Avenue bridges have passed the most recent inspections.


Glen Scroggins, who oversees the state inspectors, cites the Aurora Bridge as one he's concerned with, because it's 75 years old and heavily used.

In June, the bridge got its checkup. Inspectors spent two weeks going over it, using ultrasound to check steel pins for signs of hard-to-see cracks, inspecting concrete for signs of decay. In 2005, divers went into the water to make sure the concrete bases holding up the bridge hadn't corroded.

"It's in pretty good shape, but we keep a close eye on it," Scroggins said.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Memorial_Bridge

George Washington Memorial Bridge

Official name George Washington Memorial Bridge

Carries Aurora Avenue N. (SR 99)

Crosses Lake Union

Locale Seattle, Washington

Maintained by Washington State DOT


The George Washington Memorial Bridge (commonly called the Aurora Bridge) is a cantilever and truss bridge that carries Aurora Avenue N. (State Route 99) over the west end of Seattle's Lake Union between Queen Anne and Fremont, just east of the Fremont Cut. The bridge is 2,945 ft (898 m) long, 70 ft (21 m) wide, and 167 ft (51 m) above the water, and is owned and operated by the Washington State Department of Transportation.


Following the collapse of the Minneapolis I-35W arch-truss bridge on August 1, 2007, the Washington State Department of Transportation was directed to perform inspections of all steel cantilever bridges in the state that used gusset plates in their design, including the George Washington Memorial Bridge. The bridge had earlier been certified as structurally sound with no serious deficiencies detected.

In 2007, the Federal Highway Administration National Bridge Inventory found the bridge to be "functionally obsolete". The bridge was given a sufficiency rating of 55.2% and evaluated to be "better than minimum adequacy to tolerate being left in place as is".


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 July 2010 excerpt ends]



































DSC02198.JPG










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/duran.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

album: "Seven And The Ragged Tiger" (1983)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/newmoononmonday.html

AZ

DURAN DURAN

"New Moon On Monday"


I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

Breaking away with the best of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna


I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/new

new


being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind

Being the later or latest in a sequence










http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

Solar System: Mon 1976 Jun 7

Saturn
Distance (AU)
9.797



http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

All Length and Distance Conversions

Result:

9.797 astronomical unit = 910 686 222.41 mile [survey, US]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_17

Apollo 17

Call sign:

Lunar module: Challenger


Apollo 17 was the eleventh manned space mission in the NASA Apollo program. It was the first night launch and the sixth and final lunar landing mission of the Apollo program.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0172495/quotes

IMDb


Gladiator (2000)

Quotes


Maximus: Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 07 June 2015